September Stars

Boony to be honest I don't think the CSA will completely stop, from what Wayne says they will only take off 5% off of his wages before they work it out, she officially would have to pay us for Alex but as she earns so little it would probably be a few pounds a week and Wayne would still have to pay for Nathan so they would more than likely take her amount off what Wayne pays... He seems to think that it would probably only be about £50 less a month?! I really don't know!

Alex got back this evening and said that all the toys that were his are now Nathan's, his Nintendo ds is now Nathan's etc and Alex's bedroom is now a playroom! I think she must have thought thTbitnwiukd make him want to go home to claim his toys back but in fact he's pretty miffed about it because they've always had their own toys here even when not living here!!!

Teeny that's great news how do you feel ? X

Sarah happy birthday for tomorrow x

I'm so sorry for being rubbish got loads to do and not enough hours to do it in try to pop back before bed x

Teeny congrats !!

Louise - so pleased Alex has settled so quickly into things, hope his visit goes well this evening . We need to have a catch up one weekend when your free

Snoozie :hi: I'm still plodding on the weightloss ..... Good to see you on here!

Lady k how's the sickness today?

Right need to go and sort out the house for estate agent tomorrow so will pop on very late tonight probably

Oooppps before I forget :cake: happy birthday for tomorrow sarahkka and I'm not far behind you in the age, hope you manage to have a nice day even with all the sickness :kiss:

Louise I feel sorry Nathan being used as bait to get Alex back to hers. Really hope Nathan grows older and understands a little bit more of what's going on. Never known someone so calculating and darn right vindictive to her own family it's heart breaking

Sarah- I'm so sorry to hear they are ill, don't feel bad about it, you just never know what they have, so many viruses about... Xx

Jelly- I was dying this morning, two kids to look after who kept wanting my plastic sick bowl... I finally felt a bit better around 11am but its come back now.. I can't see it ever ending !!! Thanks for asking chick... How's you ? Any signs??!! Xx

Louise- she is a evil cow !!! I can't believe there are mums like that.. She is a nutter.. X

I'm telling my work tomorrow, I'm shitting it... They are going to hate me, they will then punish me and stick me in a office job doing hours I can't do....

kara Does your contract state your hours of work? X

Louise i get so angry when i hear what that so called mother does! What a spiteful evil bitch she is...but surely that will force him away more plus he wouldnt have any toys if he went back there! X

Does anyone know how pippa is? Hope her operation goes well tomorrow Ym! X

happy birthday for tomorrow Sarah! X

Well lbb either Alex would have nothing, or poor Nathan would suddenly have everything taken straight back off him!! It's mad, shes even told him the cat is now his! It's a family cat, what a stupid thing to tell him, Alex is pretty wise to it though. He said once again tonight that he doesn't ever want to move back in to his mums and that's after spending the evening there. Even stupid little things like asking him on the phone yesterday what he'd like for dinner today and offering ham egg and Chips as its one of his favourites to which he agrees... And then giving him fish, spaghetti and beans!? Wtf?!

Jelly would love to catch up, just,et me know when you're free, Lilia misses her JJ!

Kara hope it goes ok at work tomorrow xx

Sarahkka happy birthday for tomorrow!! Hope you and yours all feel better very soon!!

Snoozie no I'm not pregnant just thinking about it! Not sure if we're trying or not as there's just so much going on here!

I can't remember anything else so I'm sorry if I've missed anyone!

Teeny : Massive congrats hun !! That is so fab that you get a little girl. I am sure you would of been happy either way but so lovely that she will have these 2 older brothers to look out for her !! xx

Sarahkka : Happy Birthday for tomorrow hun . xx And hope the sick household is soon on the road to recovery. xx

LadyK : I so nearly put my foot in it yesterday by commenting on your broody status about you already being in the club !! Ooooopf !! Hope tomorrow goes ok with work hun. xx

Louise : My OH has to pay CSA and the way that they have told us they work it is that they take 15% for each child within the home. So for every £100 that Wayne earns they would take £15 for Lilia and then £15 for Nathan. Then with the remaining £70 they would give Alex 15% so £10.50 (I think!! my maths is rubbish !!) I am so glad that he sees his mum for what she really is and is settling in with you guys. xx

Snoozie : :hi: good to see you on here and well done on the BF!! Olivia stopped at 14 months when my milk changed in pregnancy. I have massive feelings of guilt as my milk is now back in and she keeps trying to relatch but I don't feel it's something we should start again now. Hope your back posting more often. xx

Jelly : Good Luck with the agents tomorrow !! xx

FB : What date is your 20 week scan hun ? Does that mean your definately finding out now ? xx

Emzy : Loved the vid of Holly !! Good luck for your scan tomorrow. xx

As for me well I still feel rubbish. I had physio on Wednesday and have booked to go back every week for an hour. Apparently I have a wonky pelvis, a twisted sacrum and one leg longer than the other !! Eurghhhhhhh as I feel worse now than I did before but she did tell me to expect that. I have my GTT test tomorrow at 9.15am and then another growth scan at 10.40am. Fingers crossed everything is still fine.Will update tomorrow xx

Just had a text from YM, Pippa's operation has been delayed as she has a blood infection and is very poorly in hospital :( x

Good luck with your scan and GTT Laura, mine's not til March (thank god, lucozade at 8am is not nice!!). You sound like me with your wonky pelvis and one leg longer than the other, that's what they told me last time at physio! It also made me worse for a day or 2 after physio. How long did you have to wait for your appointment hun? I hope I don't have to wait too long. It was so bad in the night last night. I got up for a wee and my leg went from under me and I fell over! It keeps happening when I've been sitting or laying for a long time, I get up and my leg goes from under me. Then it was so painful as it was aching for the rest of the night.

Good luck with the GTT tomorrow, Laura - I hate that one. The drink is nauseatingly sweet. :sick:

Spent a quiet day at home to aid in convalescence for the boys. They are bouncing off the walls. Pretty sure they are better.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, girls! :flower:

Happy Birthday Sarah for tomorrow! I missed that earlier! x

Hope poppa gets better soon.
Laura- My scan is 25th jan so 13 more sleeps I am on countdown lol and yes we are going to find out I am so excited.
Emzy- Good luck for your scan tomorrow.
Will be back on tomorrow for a proper catch up I am on my phone now.

Happy birthday Sarah xx

I'm about to leave for work..... I'm soooo scared

Alex got back this evening and said that all the toys that were his are now Nathan's, his Nintendo ds is now Nathan's etc and Alex's bedroom is now a playroom! I think she must have thought thTbitnwiukd make him want to go home to claim his toys back but in fact he's pretty miffed about it because they've always had their own toys here even when not living here!!!

OMG How awful, This has got to be the best way to make him want to stay with you, has she really got that little idea about children! How dare she give his toys to his brother, it is the biggest NO, NO in parenting there has to be! We are allowed to borrow toys and play together, but what belongs to each child stays that way, its like having personal space, which she has also taken, write it all down, it is all examples of her behavour which is just discusting, cow bag doesn't deserve the blessing of children, you hold on to that little man tight as you can :shrug:

Sarah, :cake: Happy Birthday to you, :flower:

Ym, Hoping Pippa is feeling better soon, sounds like things are pretty low for you at the moment, sending hugs and hoping things get better soon for little Pip and you :hug:

I have been out for a run with ds 2 nights in a row now, we get out and have a right bitch for half an hour and its great! Both living under the same roof we just chat about what is getting on our nerves, funnily enough the same thing! :haha::winkwink:

Well have a great day all, Friday 13th doesnt bother me, my family have lots of 13th dates for Birthdays, my Mum and eldest were both born on a 13th so its more of a lucky number for us!
Mil is over today, dh goes to pick her up, she had a cold last week so I just hope she is not coming here to cough over us all, I am just getting into diet and running and the last thing I need is a cold, and for the children to be ill, people don't think though:shrug:

Also, dh had facebook and we agreed I knew his password, he has had it a few weeks now and i went to go into it yesterday, I was sneaking to see if he had any messages because I caught a glance at fb on his phone when he was on and it looked like he had a list of messages, he has changed the password, we said it would be the usual, so he has definitely changed it, and so now I wonder why! I offered him a private one when I set it up, he said no, use one we know, 'I don't mind you looking at my facebook, I have nothing to hide', then he goes and changes it! I think I am going to play it totally differently and just blaintaintly ask to see it, he knows how i feel about it so its no surprise i should want to look! It is just awful not having trust, i never would want to not have trust in a relationship and i am trying to regain it but cant help suspecting:nope:

Back later:hugs:

20 week scan went fab! All healthy and still a girlie! Only thing is have a low lying placenta so have to have another scan at 32 weeks to check if its moved. I had this with Holly and it had moved by 32 weeks. Will post pics later, just waiting for consultant appt now x

Oh btp it should be just down to you to try to rebuild the trust, he has to re earn it! By changing passwords like that there's no wonder you're suspecting, I would be straight with him, he should be working his socks off at the moment to try to win you and your trust back 100%, he's risking you all over again! I hope everything is ok x

Kara, good luck, we're all right behind you!

Poor ym, I don't know how she copes so so well, hope pippa is ok xx (my phone went through pills and pipes before pippa!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->