September Stars

Excellent news Emzy

YM :hugs: hope pippas ok

Went to docs and can't diagnose asthma until he's about 7 as its only then they can do the test properly. He told me what I need to look for to know when he needs to be treated at hospital, had lots of questions answered today and feel abit reassured now to know what is best for him.

It was ok... Everyone seemed happy.. But don't know what they are going to do with me.

Btp- put a key logger on the computer, find out his password that way.. You can get pretty good free ones, you want one with stealth options x

Baby Evie at 20 weeks. They could only get face on pics!

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/378503_10151169636495473_743965472_22553206_1924680826_n.jpg

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/408109_10151169635525473_743965472_22553203_1976255551_n.jpg

Aww, emzy, lovely scan pics, both my last girls would only do face pics too! Had the low lying placenta too, again it moved by 32 weeks, its not unusual so fingers crossed it moves xx:hugs:

Ladyk, I am a total wally with computers! Most of the time he uses his phone, but I am sure there will be times he uses the laptop, if i am patient! How do I do what you said and will it show on the laptop somehow? Can you pm me if its complicated so i can refer to it! :shrug: Thank you:hugs:

Right going now, Not done anything or said anything, not worth an argument right this moment and i would rather see if he is covering something up, that password thingy would be fab:thumbup:

:hugs::kiss:

Emzy- love the scan photos... Is that the last scan or will u pay for 3d scan ? X

BTP - let me have a google to find one, I found a free one years ago but took me a few before I found one. It's a programe which runs in the back ground in stealth mode. It will log every key stroke and it will either email you a copy each day or week. It can also take secret screen shots of what's on the screen as well as keep a history of web sites. Sometimes you have to read the key logger records as it will log every keystroke but it's easy to work out passwords. If you can afford to pay a little you can get a good one... It's used for parents to keep tags on their kids.. X

Just checked history he doesn't use facebook on the laptop, only on his samsung galaxyII :nope:
Thanks anyway, looks like i am just going to have to be blunt!
xx:hugs:

https://download.cnet.com/System-Surveillance-Pro/3000-2162_4-10332800.html?tag=mncol;3

https://download.cnet.com/Actual-Keylogger/3000-2092_4-10414894.html?tag=mncol;2

The first one has a 7 day trial then you have to pay about £20, but apparently it's a very good one. There are even better ones out but price reflects this

The second one is free but basic. It will ask you to pay but it's only asking not telling you.you must remember the Hotkeys to bring it up.

If you choose one test it.. Read all the options make sure it's it stealth mode. Turn pc on and off make sure nothing pops up... Test it a few times... Then you can leave it running in the back ground and check on it when u get time. If you get caught with it on there just say its to keep tabs on the kids..... If its too complicated maybe there is someone who lives near by you trust who knows about Computers more which could help. It's easy when you know how.. Just takes a bit of getting used to.

If its just computer activity you are worried about that's all you can really do. You can turn his mobile phone into a tracking device too...or use another mobile hidden in his car and track that phone to track where his car goes.

Can I just add before you even think of doing the above you need to think about why you are doing and what you intend on doing if you did find something out. Sometimes it can cause more trouble.. This is something you really need to think about first x

LadyK we may have a 4d one, but not sure yet as now we get an extra scan at 32 weeks to check placenta x

Aww teeny she is beautiful and so is evie emzy great scan pics! X

sorry forgotten everything else as i got to the end and James decided to face plant the floor and has his first proper booboo :( his bottom tooth dug into his top gum and he sobbed :'( x x

Beautiful scan pics girls !!! Teeny have you started thinking of some girls names ??

I forgot to ask for a pic at my scan yesterday - the whole day was a disaster from start to finish but he is neasuri g fine an everything looked good.

Will catch up once i get some bloody sleep !!! Xx

Thanks Ladyk, I think if it got to the point i felt i needed to track him physically would be the end of it! :haha:
I need to just ask to see his phone, I did ask him before if he was doing anything i wouldn't want him to and he lied 3 times b4 i showed him proof, so I know just asking him i wouldn't trust the answer, and then would give him time to remove anything I shouldn't see!
I was privately talking to him Mum yesterday, and he has a really horrible track record, a few eye openers, not the sort of person I would have got with had i realised, men should come with a cv! (he proclaims to have been always the victim but far from it, he overstepped the mark big time)

Teeny, What a lovely scan pic, how clear! Beautiful girly, pink, pink, pink all the way now, I have gone crazy pink, everything is pink!:hugs:

Well laptop seems to be playing up, but not sure if its just where Rosie grabs at buttons and messes it up!

Not risking loosing post, that is so annoying!

Back later, Happy Saturday all xx:hugs::kiss:

LauraK..what happened yesterday? Did I miss why you are having extra scans? Hope you are okay. xx

We have our little girls name but we are trying to keep it a secret. Silly I know but at least it gives other people some sort of surprise!

We will be going overboard on pink I'm sure! The problem lies however that if she is ginger (I was born with carrot orange hair!) pink will just not suit I don't think. xx Lol

Gorgeous scan pic Teeny, how clear! I was gonna keep the name to ourselves but have told a few people and also you guys on here, everyone will probably know by the time she's born!

Glad the scan was ok Laura, how comes you had to have another?

Loving the scan pics! Thanks for sharing ladies. Laura hope everything is ok.

JC you must be feeling relieved after being told what to look out for.

Could I ask ladies if any of you had a light af as your first? I have finally started but it's not heavy like I was expecting.

BTP sorry your dh is keeping secrets again. He doesn't seem to learn. Does he know how unhappy you are? X

F&C - my 1st and only af since Olivoa was very light and only lasted about 4 days. Xx

I'm having growth scans at 28,32,34 and then every 2 weeks due to Olivia being small (6lbs 5ozs - but I didn't think it was that small!!?) low liquid levels and lack of movement in my final weeks. They were the reasons I was induced and then had my emergency csec. Seems silly as this baby is growing fine and is stupidly active but never mind !!

I'm having growth scans at 28,32,34 and then every 2 weeks due to Olivia being small (6lbs 5ozs - but I didn't think it was that small!!?) low liquid levels and lack of movement in my final weeks. They were the reasons I was induced and then had my emergency csec. Seems silly as this baby is growing fine and is stupidly active but never mind !!

More likely the low water levels is the main reason, I was induced with my 3rd with low water levels, and have had extra scans in the 2 pregnancy's after because of it.
I think just in the scheme of average baby weights nowadays Olivia was on the small side, I thought Rosie was small at 6lb 9oz considering she was a week late, she has stayed small for her age still but its a family trait from me and my granny and b4 then, and I know they look at history too.
I was glad of the scans to see baby as often as possible! :hugs:

Fishy, I can't really describe it, I am not 'unhappy' as such as we were plodding along fine, I am unsettled perhaps and suspicious! Every little thing makes me wonder, and when he says one thing then does another it makes me think why. :shrug:

Back later, Rosie fallen asleep mid boob so no fighting for the laptop with her! She is quite naughty atm, but in a very Rosie way, too cute to be naughty! :haha:

:hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"