September Stars

Good morning!
I am so tired and sore from dancing the night way last night! :)
It was our big staff party at the Zoo, so I grabbed a girlfriend (husband had to work a night shift last night) and we had a great time. My feet are killing me this morning, though. I think it was my shoes. I normally never wear heels and now I remember why. :)

Anyone heard how Pippa's operation went? Thinking of her and YM!

btp - I have two very cute naughties, too. It can make being the stern disciplinarian quite difficult at times! :)

Sarah pippa couldn't have her operation as she got really poorly with a blood infection and is in hospital x

Yay another pink one !!!!! Soooo pleased for you honey... Xxx

ooooo I lovvvvvvve the scan pics!! Their soooooo lovely =) thanks for sharing!! Makes me so broody!!

I had growth scans with Roxy - do you think ill have to have them again when I have my next one? Is that what they normally do??

Pahhhhh Im knakered after work so im gonna have a cuppa!! :coffee:

Sorry for no personals - hope your all ok xxxxxx

Ah, no!
Poor little Pipa!
I missed that. Hope she's better soon, poor little thing. :(

Thanks Laura. It is now pretty similar to what it used to be like so think I can now officially say I've FINALLY got my AF back. Never thought I would be so happy to see it! Now the baby making can start. ;)

Btp, I guess what you imagine is always worse than the reality so I would ask him directly why he's changed the password. Has he still got lady friends on his page? X

I've been reading but not posting time is running away with me at the moment !

Sorry to then be selfish and do my updates first

Kiddicare looked at my buggy and have apologised and offered me a replacement of the same or a credit voucher for a different buggy I've taken the credit and have emailed saying I'll take the red maclaren , I don't know if you remember but I chose between the kiddicare or maclaren before and went with the kiddicare for the extras , so now I get to try the maclaren , I have to add £23 .

Amelia has had a few more blood episodes but she appears to have cut 4 molars at the same time , funny how it's effected her like this though the other day I got her out her car seat and she had watered down blood running out she looked like a vampire poor love

They both have started bickering over toys and telling each other no no no , Layla loves to hold out toys to Amelia and then run away with them :)

It's dh birthday not sure what to do for the day , I for him a small cake from choccywoccydodah which is fab can't wait to eat it !

right duty calls be back later xx

yay for baby making fishy! X

genies James does the offering you something then taking it away as you go to take it and then shakes his head laughing! Cheeky monkey! X

Teeny : We have our name picked too but haven't told anyone yet. It took us ages to agree on a boys name this time and I don't want to tell everyone yet in case my OH changes his mind !! His middle name will be Chester though after my grandad and uncle who both died 10 years ago this year. This is the 1st grandson for my dad so wanted to include it for him. Also Olivia looked silly in pink as she was so dark skinned she looked weird !! xx

BTP : That would make sense about the liquid levels as I want a vbac and will be gutted if I have to have a csec again. I love having the extra scans just seems strange when this baby is having no problems. xx I am sorry that your still having trust issues with the OH. I hope you can get them sorted soon. xx

Sarahkka : Have your feet recovered yet ? I can't remember the last time I wore heels !! Glad you had a good night. xx

stmw : I think it varies from hospital to hospital but yep there would be a good chance you would have the extra scans again next time. xx

F&C : YAY for baby making !!! I fell after my 1st AF so hope its soon for you guys too. xx

GG : Are you ok hun (other than being busy?) When do you finish work ? Glad the buggy got sorted but I think it's rather mean they made you pay the extra £23 they should of given you the same as a gesture of good will. xx

AFM I still feel rubbish, the pain in my pelvis is ridiculous. Its a constant pain now. Luckily I have physio tuesday so hope it helps once it becomes more regular. Emzy I think you asked how long was the wait ? I waited a week for an appt and now have one booked for every week. I also look like some kind of junkie as it took 7 attempts to get blood on friday and my arms and hands are all bruised !!

Ouchie, sorry to hear you and Emzy are both suffering with spd. I had a week or two last time with a trapped nerve and I remember crying at the top of the stairs as I couldn't get down and knew I still had work to get through. Not fun and that was only 2 weeks so hats off to you.

GG when do you finish work and how is your mum? Are the treatments going well? How strange that Amelia's molars cutting are causing so much blood.

I hope YM and Pippa are ok. The sooner the op is over the better. I can't believe how unsupportive her so called friends and loved ones are being. I always think it's such a shame that we all live so far apart. I would love to be able to help.

Boony how strange that a father could do what he did. If he's found guilty I doubt he would survive prison if word gets out what he did.

Jayne how is the gorgeous James? X

Blob are you still broody? X

Fishy excellent news on the AF ! Let TTC commence :)

GG I agree that is mean making you pay the little extra for the mclaren but relieved you managed to get it sorted.

Teeny congrats on the pink!

BTP - hope you manage to sort things out but I'm going to be honest here, and hope I don't offend as that's not my intention. If trust has gone in a relationship it is very difficult to get that back again and takes time effort and commitment to work through it. I think you should do what's best for you and the kids whether that be go to counselling, go on 'dates' together without the children, or whatever you feel is needed to sort things out. It's horrible to see you clearly not happy and everyone deserves respect and happiness :hugs:

Had bad news that dh grandfather has a brain tumour and has been given 6 months. Dh is really upset as we both adore him tremendously . Thankfully he's very happy at the moment not aware of what's happening and in no pain which is good in a way.

Busy cleaning the house for photos to be taken tomorrow even though we are thinking if changing agents as the one from Friday wants to charge us 3% commission to sell which I think is above a lot of the local agents for what I can see as the same service. We have 7 days cooling off period so going to have a look at others . If not we are only signed to then for 16 weeks so can always change after that if we haven't sold.

Laura - excellent result on the scan , hope the bruises go quickly! Is there anything else you can do to ease the SPD? What's the cause of it? Is it the loosening of ligaments or something?

So sorry to hear about your dh's grandad. Big hugs to you both. Xxx

Wow 3%?! That's a hec of a lot. Is that plus vat or including? Most agents we spoke to offered 1.5% but we managed to negotiate them down to 1% plus vat. Our friend did a sliding scale so the rate of commission depended on how close they got to the asking price. Good luck though.. Happy selling! Xxx

Ym hope things are improving! Do they know what sort of infection it is yet? X

Teeny - Congrats on the pink bump!!!

Louise - That woman needs a slap... she makes me sick!!!

SPD sufferers - Hope that you all get Physio soon...they didnt put me forward for it until I was 37 weeks :dohh:

Emzy - Lovely crib!!!

AFM - Pippa is feeling much better thanks everyone!! She has a bug in her blood, gastro-enteritis and sepsis in both her feet where the cannula's tissued :(

She is feeding 40mls every 3 hours and on a 10.6ml drip every hour... she's very happy in herself now she has been having some food!!!

Her new operation is the 7th February.... but she has to be infection free for 2 weeks and have no coughs/colds etc... well she seems to pick everything up so I dont know what they're going to suggest!!!

Hugs to everyone!!

x

My 21 week bump!

391858_10151177143575473_743965472_22583213_1774594275_n.jpg

Fishy- yay for AF coming back... Hope baby news will come soon x

Jelly- so sorry honey, grants grandad is very ill and I don't think he will make it so know what you guys are going through x

Emzy- fantastic bump.... Looking good x

GG- good news on the pram x

YM sorry to hear about pip, hope she gets well soon X

First MW appointment appointment. Apart from the major morning sickness I actually forget I'm pregnant, I just don't feel pregnant ...but this could be because I had always had a early scan with jake and Paige which made it more real.

Paige is a little madam, she now hits !!! Joy !! She has a throat infection so sleeps with us.. I'm too sick at night to train her to sleep back in her room

Love and hugs to the rest xx

Hey ladies!!!

Right Here goes ...

Emma that is a cracking bump!!!

Teeny yay on pinkie!!!!!

Poor SPD sufferers xxx

Jelly so sorry aout DHs Grandad and to you Kara xx

Louise, she is unreal, I could quite happily slap her and not stop xxx Dont know how you cope so well xxx

YM, so glad Pippa is feeding so well!!! Fx'd for the op!!

I have been majorly busy setting up my perfume business!!! Its going really well!!!

Hope is just full of it, she now is in bed at around 6pm and gets up around 7am!!! Pure lushness!! I am off to visit a childminder tomorrow, I thought it was time we needed some time apart from each other, she is quite clingy and I just would like her to spend time with other kids, I know we go to toddler groups etc but I think it will be nice for her to not have me there!! Just going to start with 3 hours a week and see how we go!!! Eeek and I got her name down to start pre school in October!!! She is growing up way too fast!!!!

So sorry if I have forgotten anyone, muchos love to you all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->