September Stars

I can take maternity leave 11 weeks before baby due, if I'm sick with maternity related problems they can make me take my maternity leave at this time too.. Even if I intend on staying until baby pops out. I spent the last shift at work reading the maternity notes.... I should already have it imprinted on my brain from last time.. X

Wow that's a bit mean! The law says they can make you go at 36 weeks if you're off sick. But making you go at 29 weeks is a bit harsh! I am choosing to do this though, just for my own peace of mind and so I don't have to feel guilty. I could very well tell them I don't want to go til 36 weeks and spend all the time til then on sick pay, but I don't like being 'dishonest' (although I'm perfectly within my rights to do that as I haven't told them when I want to go yet) as I had intended to go at 31 weeks x

Ladyk, 1 year school gap I think! :wacko: Starts to fry the brain after a while of working it out lol xx

Ok, so looks like I was wrong about dh, and my trust thing has misted my judgement! I asked why he had changed his password, to which he denied any knowledge, so i thought here we go! Then he got the laptop there and then and we tried to sign in together, he didn't question my wanting to see his page or anything, he logged on to an old password (to which i was still sure we hadn't used!) so i looked at his settings and the password says its never been changed:shrug: So I looked at messages and nothing too obvious jumps out, he has send a few friend requests out by mistake and mailed to say sorry they happened to be female but I couldn't really see a reason why, they were pretty random so i assume a genuine mistake. I am a bit cautious still but that is my nature, must learn to trust, but I am really jumpy! I am glad i didnt fly off the handle though:haha::loopy:

Right just thought I should explain! Thank you all for your level headed answers, and advice! :hugs::kiss:

ps prob will not be on to post tomorrow my dd has her 4th Birthday, goes so fast :wacko:
pps I know my ticker says her birthday is months away but its wrong! lol x

:hugs::kiss:

im sure the legal side of free funded hours states that a nursery cannot make you take additional hours on top of the 15 free hours!? Its all to do with children from all backgrounds

sorry James clicked send!

Its all about children from all backgrounds getting the best start in life so making it affordable. They can only charge for meals! With regard to fees if you are doing only funded hours you say nothing except for meals but if you do fulltime like James does i will get a cheque back each month but they cant force you to Pay upfront they have to give you an option. Its just thats the easiest way as the funding is term time only! Im waffling now lol X

Well MW appointment was nothing special part from the women telling me my bmi states I'm over weight and I'm not to put on any weight during the pregnancy, I just looked her waiting for her to double think what she said, but instead she told me she knows over weight women who didn't even put on a lb because they just eat properly.... This women was bigger than me !!!! I'm 11 stone 5 and yes I may be slightly over weight but telling me not to put on any weight at all I think it's bloody disgusting ...

Emzy- it may have have been 9 weeks it wasn't far off 11 weeks. You shouldn't feel guilty about anything.... You start maternity when u feel ready, don't feel pressured to take it early. It's your decision honey xx

LBB- I signed Paige up for nursery. The lady at the children's centre said that the free childcare also is for child minders too and not just pre school... But the lady at the school didn't seem to understand what I was asking as she said it starts from age 4, but I think she was talking about full time school. It's all way to confusing... Think I might just wait till I get a letter in the post..lol x

Lady k - you are tall so I really cant see her issue as to me you don't look like you have a weight issue. I had a bmi of 37 when I fell pregnant with JJ and I had to keep asking things for my me like https test etc otherwise she wouldn't have done anything different. :hugs: I think it's very rare not gaining anything whilst pregnant.

LadyK how rude! Jelly my bmi is also 37 and it was last time too. Last time I got a really hard time for being overweight, this time they haven't even mentioned it!

oh and I have gained 12 lbs now. I lost 7lbs in the first tri, so I have gained 7lbs on my pre pregnancy weight, which I didn't think was too bad really, seeing as I'd gained 12 lbs by 12 weeks with Holly lol

Kara that's terrible! I agree with JC that you didn't look like you have a weight problem. In fact I remember you being tall with beautiful long blonde hair! X

Me too Kara I thought you were gorgeous when I met you and totally NOT overweight!! Tall, slim and pretty.

Kara don't listen how silly of her !

Emzy you do whatever you feel is right and use your mat leave however it suits you x

Seriously 9 guests reading this page ? We must be very interesting :)

Awwwwwww you guys are sooooooo amazing thank you. Made me smile.. I may complain as it could cause some women to take it to extremes ....pregnant women worry anyway about their weight I just don't think it's safe to make women feel they shouldn't put on any weight..

Hello All,

Don't know if anyone remembers me but I used to hang around here lol. Anyway I stopped posting after my September star (Sam) was born as I lost my internet and just kept up with what I could on facebook. For those of you who have me on there I am Laura Gabler.
I recently got internet back so I trying to jump back into things.

Wow ladyk that's insane why would they say that?

I so hope Pippa is ok YM :hugs: now and in the future like you say for schools etc. what kind of cares would she need? I know DH cousin (she's about 9) has really severe epilepsy and she's in mainstream education but has a carer? She is mentally not far from Tabs :nope: not that that will be pippas problem. Fx everything will go well for her.

It's the same up here the term after the 3rd birthday (tabs is just getting it now). It's 2 1/2 hours a day or you can combine them :) Rosalie will go to the playgroup etc because I'm sooooo cool :rofl: and I'm on the committee for it ll :haha:

GG insane huh how many people seem to watch!!

:hi: Laura :) welcome back!! I think it took me till after Tabs was 1 to return...the same reason no Internet :grr:

All this school talk is scary :haha: where has my lil baby boy gone.

Kara- I cant believe she said that to you. My friend who is tall and 32weeks pregnant got told by the midwife just before christmas that she has put far too much weight on in her pregnancy and over christmas not too eat very much and not too put any more weight on which I think is a shocking thing to say. She has nothing on her just a bump at the front. I would ignore her and enjoy your pregnancy.

GG- I see that there is always guests reading on here we must make very interesting reading. :haha:

Hi Laura and welcome back.

My scan in 8more sleeps it cant come round quick enough I am so excited it will probably go very slowly. I want to know what I am having and start buying things I havent bought a thing yet.

Off topic, but I am SOOOO cross. Stupid car sales man. I could just hit him in the face! :0(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->