September Stars

Hey Laura- great to see you on here.... This is where all the secret stuff gets talked about which we can't say on Facebook ...lol xx

Teeny - what happened ? X

Firstbean- so exiting .... I think we will have a private sexing scan. I need to know if I need to sell Paige's clothes and buy boy stuff.. X

Hi Laura!

We must be very interesting with all these guests reading! Lol

Kara do they not tell you at your hospital? We were gonna have a 4d one again just to double check but I have to have nhs one at 32 weeks now anyway to check if placenta moves so we may not have a 4d and just ask them to check there! I did this with Holly they checked 5 times and I was still convinced it would come out a boy lol

My friend is treating me and holly to lunch today and taking us to wacky warehouse. I'm really glad as I've been feeling a bit sorry for myself as spd has been bad so it'll cheer me up. I keep having really vivid dreamsand they are always about work. I think I need to chill out and stop worrying about it! Lol

Hi Laura, Welcome back :hugs:

Ladyk, I would have been fuming! Especially when she was bigger, I would have said I'm pregnant, what's your excuse!
I pile weight on in pregnancy, but it is the only time i do and if i can't throw caution to the wind and eat what I like when I am pregnant then when can I!!!
The woman at the hospital put my weight down at 3 months in the first appointment bit and scrubbed out on my notes all my 9 week weights, I was so annoyed, I had put on about 12lb by then! lol

Right I was just popping in, have been running round like mad wrapping presents and putting things together! Rosie loves Sophies new kitchen, she has played with it non stop and we have had to pull her off it so Sophie can play with it! She has also picked all the stickers off it, so off out to find more hello kitty stickers!

Have a great day everyone xx:hugs::kiss:

Emzy- they don't at Watford but they do at Hillingdon, Watford it closer and a better hospital .... Going to Hillingdon would save me £100 as I wouldn't have to get a private scan but I wouldn't want to give birth there... I did think about doing a sneaky and change hospitals after the 20 weeks scan... X

BTP - cant believe you putting on that much weight. Gives me hope I can lose it after having the baby... My bmi is 26 that's one over normal..... She also told me I have to buy some urine pots for every visit ... OMG talk about NHS cuts !!! X

LOL ladyk i have had to buy urine pots for all 3 of my pregnancies. They used to give me my old ones back aswell. I didn't actually buy them i used to get them from the med centre on camp. Thing was i used to suffer very badly with urine infections in my child due to having urge incontinence so when i was pregnant i used to suffer badly too, but because i used med centre bottles they had the wrong coloured lid so they had to transfer it into one of their pots every time i had an infection so they could send it to the lab to be tested so they might aswell have just provided me with them lol ridiculous cuts!

:shock: I have piles of spare ones somewhere I got given so many bloody pots :dohh:

TW what's up :lol:

I get pretty huge when I'm preggo eggo but seem to lose it the same way each time :wacko:

Ladyk my midwife tells me to use the same pot and wash it out!!! LOL

I have put on loads of weight, but my bump isn't huge its my butt!! :blush: I was a size 10 before Riley and then again before this one so I am hoping I can lose it again after. I eat what i like because I can, because I am pregnant! :haha:

My stress comes from the car we purchased before christmas. It went wrong after 2 weeks and so the trader took it, had it for 2 weeks and then said it was unrepairable and we could have a refund...stress in itself as we now only have 1 car and we need 2. Well, we arranged that I would pick up the money at 10am this morning. I drive for 45 mins to the location and call him. He is not there (Okay, he has family issues which is fine) but call me and tell me not to bother coming....he says he will call me in 1hr. I then get a message saying he will call me ASAP. That was this morning and I have heard nothing. We cannot look at another car without the money back. Also, I need to refund the tax I bought and because DVLA have not received the log book to say the car is mine I cannot do it yet. We need the money and I have wasted a months insurance and tax on a car I haven't driven at all this year. :cry:

To top off my day I am selling my quinny which is collection only. I have noticed that the person who won the auction lives miles away.... I am NOT sending it, I do not have the time. Why does this happen??

So, I am in a stressed and upset mood and cannot seem to shift it. I just want today to be over. :nope:

Sorry for the rambling ladies. xx

Teeny weeny, your buyer for the pushchair might have family close by that are picking it up for them. I usually look for things near my mums and then i get her to collect lol.
Hope you get the car sorted soon!

I carried very neatly with Jayden i was all bump but i never lost the whole bump afterwards lol. Then with tyler i lost it all before i had alyssa and when i went for my booking in i was exactly the same weight as i was at my booking with tyler. However now i look like i'm 5 months pregnant and i have around 3 stone to lose.

Well some sad news for me, some of you may remember me saying about my chameleon having a accident. Well he stopped eating afterwards so i got a syringe and squashed a locust mixed it with some water and fed it to pixie through the syringe and he took it all. The next day he ate 4 locusts which is great he normally has 2 a day. However since then he's gone rapidly downhill and we've been ringing round today to see how much it would cost to euthanise him. The vet has only just got back to us and he basically said ring back tomorrow to discuss it with him. I fear that could be too late though he is currently laid fully on his side not moving the only thing moving is his eyes and this is really not good for a chameleon they normally always stand and they tend to constantly move and sway so they look like a leaf in the breeze. To make it worse my husband is on lates at work this week so he doesn't finish till 10 so i'm on my own waiting for my poor chameleon to die :'( Luckily the boys are in bed so they haven't seen him and when they get up in the morning we can tell them pixies gone to live with george ( a dog we had to have put down in august). I can't believe i'm crying over a chameleon i never even liked reptiles until a few days ago :'(

Aww hugs boony, a pet is a pet love, no matter what species! :hugs:

Ladyk, an average pregnancy (i can average now i have had so many!) I put on between 42lb and 56lb not including baby! That is the weight I am just after birth, but with healthy eating I have always returned back to my size 8 and my average non pregnant weight over the last 17 years has been 8st 10lb.
I wait until I have finished breast feeding, from 6-10 months (with Rosie as exception so i started dieting b4) and it gradually creeps off, just with healthy eating, I have started jogging with my son, but I do that for fun. (I know madness, running for fun! lol )

:hugs::kiss:

Boony I'm so sorry honey x

Teeny- what a nightmare... We couldn't live without two cars, I would have to take time off work if we did. I hope the lady who brought the pram doesn't muck you about. Selling on eBay is stressful x

Guess what girls.... No sickness today !!!!! I can't believe it, I'm actually getting very emotional just typing this because I didn't think I would get a day I would feel ok.. So happy. But have not told hubby or he will want sex ...lol x

thanks.

kara yay for no sickness fingers crossed it stays away!

Boony, :hugs: was really hoping pixie would perk up. I'd be upset too :-(

Teeny. - hope you get your money back. What an absolute nightmare !

Lady k glad you've got no sickness ! Can't wait to see what you having

Oh Boony that is so sad :( I hope you are ok.

TW that's crazy. I would ask for compensation to cover your insurance and tax disc. Xx

Oh and I ate what I wanted in pregnancy and at my growth scan I was told to cut down on the amount of sugar I was eating as it was making the baby big!

Hi Emzy. Thanks for the footmuff which I received today. It's really lovely and looks great on the pram. Harry's yet to try it but I am sure it'll be a big hit! X

Glad it arrived fishy, I was wondering today if it had arrived. Glad you like it! It's so snuggly and warm, I want one for myself ha ha! Hope Harry likes it :)

Been rubbish today but just quickly

So sorry your having to see your pet suffer :( my poor cat had a horrible death and I never got over it big hugs x

Kara yay !

my new buggy arrived today I'm back on the paths people :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->