September Stars

Kara, yay for no sickness! xx
I felt sick for the first 8 weeks but was never sick and that was bad enough so I really don't know how you ladies get through it.
FB, I think a pink bump for you my lovely. xx

School run, must dash. x

Thanks everyone for the well wishes for Pixie, He survived the night so we took him to be put to sleep this morning. They have kept him there and will do it some time today, they are not quite sure of the best way and said it might take a while to work because of the way chameleon veins are so its best that we are not there. We have to go and pick his body up tomorrow and then we will bury him in the garden when Jayden isn't about.

Hope everyone is well.

Hey guys,

Young mummy was badly assulted by Luke yesterday, luke was arrested and YM went to hospital, she has damaged ribs and kidneys but she says she is ok just sore today. Pippa was in hospital but doing well. The assault took place in front of kimi. She has women's aid to help her and hoping they will rehouse her to a safe house. Luke was still in custody. She wanted me to update you all. X

Oh god poor Vikki and Kimi! Hope she's ok. Thinking of you all hun x x

Oh no thats awful poor YM and Kimi to of seen that. Thinking of them all.

Holy shit!!! Omg hope YM is ok :nope: :nope: why on earth would he do that!!!! Poor YM and Kimi seeing it :gun: :gun:

Boony sorry luv :hugs:

Sorry to hear about Pixi :hugs:

Ym, Oh so sorry he has stepped over the line, it is really unforgivable not only what he has done but in front of Kimi:cry:
Please don't forgive when the bruises have gone, he can do it again, and now he has prob will, take all the help offered to you.
What a horrible time for you at the moment, missing Kimi and supporting Pippa this is the last thing you need. Huge :hugs: Wish I could do something for you :hugs::kiss:

Forgot to say ladyk :wohoo: for lack of sickness

YM :hugs: wish I lived closer I even googled how far to Essex (think that's you?) :(

******* !!!!!
And that is the polite word for what I've been saying as I read this walking round the kitchen !

Kara what do you think will happen in terms of the law ect ?

obviously I dont know the full situation here but this is awful. I really hopes she okay and he gets punished, its disgusting that someone can just do that to another person especially infront of a child. She is in my thoughts.

Well I asked on facebook who was having more kids or had already had them but couldnt share there that hubby and I have started trying for our second (and last) i'm so excited to be (hopefully) adding to our family. I wont tell anyone in person that I am trying, I like to make it a surprise. Which it should be as my mom kept bugging me about having more kids and I told her we were only going to have the one lol so that will amuse me when the days comes.

Hey guys,

Young mummy was badly assulted by Luke yesterday, luke was arrested and YM went to hospital, she has damaged ribs and kidneys but she says she is ok just sore today. Pippa was in hospital but doing well. The assault took place in front of kimi. She has women's aid to help her and hoping they will rehouse her to a safe house. Luke was still in custody. She wanted me to update you all. X

Sure I saw YM on here reading earlier so huge huge hugs :hugs:

She is ok, I was texting her earlier on. Poor thing :( She's just trying to figure out where she can go (refuge, family, etc) I have offered her to come stay here but with Pippa in hospital, she will want to stay south if she can help it. I really hope he gets the punishment he deserves x

Did he really badly hurt her?? I'd have her here but that's just silly :( wish we all lived together and could help each other out. What a fucker!! Wonder if he's ever been violent before.

I really feel for her, nobody deserves to be treated like that and she has so much on her plate already! She could come stay here but i'm still a good few hours away from essex! If he's in custody can't she go back to her flat? or her mums?

I believe he has been granted bail to her address, so she can't go back there. She said she is ok, she said mostly bruised ribs but she's ok. I am so so so mad at him x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->