September Stars

BTP I had a little chuckle to myself last week. I took Holly to the park and got wolf whistled at by some builder blokes in yellow jackets. I was like ha ha whistling at a pregnant woman pushing a pram! Anyway I had to walk back past them on the way back and they were facing the other way and on the back of their jackets was BTP in big letters. I imagined it standing for babythinkpink and laughed to myself lol I need to get out more I think...

Lol, I would have laughed too, then wanted a jacket! lol:haha: I remember being whistled when i was pregnant and thinking that was just plain weird, but some men do like the pregnant form! :haha:

I think advice wise we can relate to something or another, I have been there, done that, and sadly you can't do much other than what you did as we have to go through these things to grow and learn ourselves, ie being with a total knob to appreciate the prince when he comes along! :hugs:

Yep totally agree BTP need an idiot to appreciate what you find later.

YM - hope everything works out for you.

Well had our first viewing today which I had to do as noone left at estate agents to do it. She seemed to like it do I think as first viewing it went ok.

This week at nursery they have been doing tummy time with the children and apparently encourage it at jjs age too . But it's more playing with rolling balls or sing song etc as its meant to encourage communication as you are interacting at their level. Thought it was quite interesting.

:hi:
Still freakin' cold here. -27C this morning, without windchill. :cold:
We're heading out to the Science Centre as soon as little Tobe wakes up.
I feel like the last week has been a marathon of :dishes: and :laundry: and I am kind of at my wit's end.
I need a break from the neverending chores.
Other chores are okay because you feel like you got somewhere. Laundry and dishes just never ever end and they pile up so fast. I usually just do them and carry on, but once in awhile, I hit a point where I feel like I am going to scream if I see one more dirty plate or towel.
Time to get out and do something different and fun! :)

I don't think I could cope if it was that cold over here. I know exactly what you mean about laundry and washing up. I find sorting out paperwork never ending too!
Loving your new avatar sarahkka

:hi:
Still freakin' cold here. -27C this morning, without windchill. :cold:
We're heading out to the Science Centre as soon as little Tobe wakes up.
I feel like the last week has been a marathon of :dishes: and :laundry: and I am kind of at my wit's end.
I need a break from the neverending chores.
Other chores are okay because you feel like you got somewhere. Laundry and dishes just never ever end and they pile up so fast. I usually just do them and carry on, but once in awhile, I hit a point where I feel like I am going to scream if I see one more dirty plate or towel.
Time to get out and do something different and fun! :)

Oh lovely new pic xx

I feel the same, its all so mindnumbingly constant, washing, ironing, cleaning, washing up, blah, blah, blah! We have tea then everyone disapears like magic in my house, you would not think I had 5 kids as the ones age able to help evaporate after meals and remain silent til such times as the table is cleared! I am the perpetual hamster on the tread mill of housework...your not alone! :hugs:

Thanks, guys!
I know it comes with the territory, and most days I just get on with it, but some days I really feel like screaming. :)

Do you have a dishwasher sarah? I have a large 12 place one and i only have to load and unload it once a day.

Omg I know, soooo much laundry and I don't have a tumble dryer!!!

No, Boony, we don't. :brat:
It would make such a difference that I am putting it as a MUST on my list for our next house!
We are outgrowing this little old rental house and the real estate market has cooled off considerably here, so we think that by year's end, we will be ready to buy our own place... or at least be ready to move to a bigger rental.
WITH a dishwasher or I will hurl every last dish in the house out the front door.

LOL I don't know how i would manage without my dishwasher and tumble dryer. I can't hang clothes outside because my dog pulls them off the line and chews them! And if dishes aren't in the dishwasher she licks them clean for me Gross!! Definitely the best 2 machines in my house after the macbook of course lol! I feel for you ladies that don't have them!

Evening ladies, YM! You have all of my love. I've been thinking about you all day today. I hope you are okay and able to move on from this with your beautiful girls. Xx

I've really missed you all! With all thats been going on with family, I've needed the lovely chat but just not had the time. Jelly, no its far from over. She's pregnant. How bloody awful it all is!!

On the upside, our constant swimming with the kids is paying off! Jacks swimming teacher said tonight that jack is he best 4 year old he's ever seen swim, and that we should keep doing whatever we are doing!! So, watch out Olympics 2024, jack Ashton's comin to get ya!!!

Lots Of love to you all xxx

Sarah LOVE the photo :cloud9: that is fecking cold!!!!!!

YM :hugs: :hugs: wish pippa was ok I'd make you live with me a while :lol:

Sarah love the profile pic, reminds me of when we go geocaching.. We have a backpack carrier x

I only brought a dryer when I was pregnant with Paige, now we have a combi boiler we don't have a airing cupboard and I have covers over all the radiators... I would be stuffed. Also my dishwasher is a lifesaver but I'm so lazy I hate unloading it.

X

We didn't have a dryer in the old house and our wooden dining room chairs all are slightly damaged from wet clothes being hung on them. It's so quick now I have a dryer.

Lady K I got a dryer when carrying JJ - I Love it so much better being able to do a weeks laun dry all in one day. I love my dishwasher too its only a slimline one but its great. There is no way im giving up on a dishwasher and tumble dryer when we move absolutly no way.

All this talk of housework and I've just taken on that cleaning job today :
I really hope I can manage it all while I'm still at work at nursery until Easter !

I have a dishwasher it was worth losing a cupboard to fit it in ! I have a tumble dryer in the garage but I don't tumble everything I worry about shrinking stuff :)

Sarah fab pic ! Blimey that's cold !

Asher that is fantastic about Jacks swimming ! He can teach me :)

I have been browsing the net for toddler duvets and covers starting to think towards that and getting cot beds

jelly hope the viewing continue to come quickly x

We are going to get holly a bed soon, so we can have the cot for Evie. I don't want to put her in it yet, shes so gonna fall out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->