September Stars

Oh well thats great then. If he's already been with you 6 months and is happy then surely a court couldn't refuse you?
Its great that you have the schools backing and that Alex has good teachers looking out for him. Lets hope everything goes smoothly from here. Then in a few years you can do it all again for Nathan lol

Louise, I know what you mean, support is good! Ben's school have given him help without me asking and its so nice to see they have recognised he needs assistance without me having to push for it, or even ask for it!:hugs:

Emzy, The doctor who took my coil out to try for Rosie told me I was mad to be trying for a fifth, and kept repeating it too, old bat, its like saying ''Ohhh what a shit job, who would want to be a doctor!'':haha:
My girlies all get on lovely, I love my little brood, even though Ben is hard work! :haha:

Got to go again! Back soon xx:hugs::kiss:

Louise- wow, you guys have been gone through so much in a matter of two days. I knew her main worry was money... It shows what type of a mother she is. I really hope she backs off, brilliant news that the school is backing you up too, they have a lot of a say in things like this. X

BTP- so pleased things are going well for you two x

Jelly- ours in slim line too... My dream house has one of those laundry rooms.. My mission every week is to find a way to make my clothes smell nice, I'm addicted to fabric conditioner. How's baby making going ? X

Talking of embarrassing problems, I have had piles since I gave birth to Paige. It doesn't hurt has much now but I know it's there... Could this cause problems for me when giving birth again ? Is there anything safe to take for them when pregnant ? Doctor gave me these pill things to put up there but that was before I was pregnant. Don't know if I can take them.... God the stuff we talk about !!!

Yea we are losing all our credits :hissy: I know it's so silly, I've always had money going into e girls account to pay for things am really scared what we won't be able to afford when they are getting nothing. Love the pay raise but eeek!!

People used to tell me I was mad etc etc quite a lot and ask if i had planned it :dohh: mostly I figured it was pretty harmless and ignored it. The worst was getting people tell me that I was so young to be having another, that I had lots of time to get myself 'sorted' (as if I had no money etc). :rofl: that's the only person I was annoyed with or bemused really thinking come outside luv and see my car and tell me I'm like the rest around here :dohh: (central Scotland is a hole :lol: girls will openly tell you they are having babies for the flat/benefits)

Louise so pleased about the school that's the best thing :hugs:

Ladyk we do talk about some things here :lol:

Blob its similar where we used to live, we went to visit Tarrons mum and dad not long ago and we popped into the local shop with the kids (think we only had Jayden and Tyler at the time) and we saw one of Tarrons old school friends and he looked us up and down as if we were scum then he followed us out the shop and saw us getting into our car and he looked a little shocked and walked away. A few days later he added tarron on Facebook and the first thing he said was 'nice car, how do you afford that' and tarron said with my wages. Turns out he was still unemployed living with mummy lol made my day!
I'm sorry your losing your tax credits sarah and i hope it won't affect you too badly. I thought it would be good for people to get a few months notice rather than it suddenly go down or not go in in april like they did to a lot of people last year.

Yea I knew it was coming really, my only problem is he had a small pay raise at the end of the year and I really worry how much I might have to repay too. He's on a really low base of 18k (that's his base salary as he gets day rate) so we have that for 3 months so FX they will just not pay us anything and that might repay if I do have to :dohh:

Urgh I think that's my worst thing when people assume what you are...possibly I have something on my shoulder as I had loads of people say (while I was there) to my mum oooooh you'll be looking after that baby all the time. This was with Tabs, that that's what they were doing with their grandchildren etc etc. made me angry though, you can be a shit parent if you are older too :dohh:

Hmm i don't know what they'll do but i really hope you don't have to repay anything.

I know i know a lot of mums older than me that just leave them in front of the telly whilst they do nothing and sit on benefits! Drives me mad!

:rofl: Sarah good news ;)

So I'm bored :lol: don't know how you army mums cope :hugs:

Hi everyone! :flower:

Louise - that woman grrrrrrr I dont even know her, but when you talk about the things she is doing and saying it makes me so angry!! She obviously doesnt care what impact its having on her son!! tut selfish thing!! Glad things seem to be moving in the right direction though :thumbup:

Emzy - how rude of that woman! it makes me laugh that people seem to think they can pass judgement and make little snidy comments all the time!!!

Well I went to take Roxy to soft play this morning - me and the DH got there and it was full :wacko: so we had to take Roxy to tesco instead! We have a lovely lunch though and a afternoon playing which was nice!

We are officially TTC number #2 :baby: quite exciting stuff - im trying not to go to overboard though with everything - even though we are charting temps etc and taking all our vits :happydance: it seems so many people are having babies atm!! I love it though - makes me smile!!

Hmm Roxy has dropped all her naps now! Are any of the other stars like that? She was having a nap at around 1pm until 3 or 4pm, but then not going to bed until 9 or 10 which wasnt good really - not for us - more for her! Now she has dropped the nap we have so much time to do things, play and go out whereas we were literally stuck in before. The only problem is, she has been getting really sleepy by the time it gets to tea and is falling asleep in her highchair!!

Have any of you started taking the bottle away yet? We have stopped Roxys morning and lunchtime bottle, she drinks about 6-7oz of growing up milk from her cup with a straw. I dont think ill get rid of the night time bottle yet as she is very dependant on it and it also helps her fall asleep ](*,), I bought Super Nannys book today so im hoping it has some stuff in there about getting them to sleep without the dependancy of a bottle. She has been sleeping in her own room now though, settling in her own bed aswell since new year which im quite chuffed about, as before it was her falling asleep in our bed and then us having to take her in her bed. She still needs us in the room to fall asleep aswell. I wouldnt mind atall if she was going to be my only child, but I think it would be quite difficult if DH was on a late shift trying to ger Roxy asleep with a newborn next to me!

Hmmm bit of a selfish post sorry ladies, started writing and couldnt stop! Hope your all ok anyway :D

speak soon xxxxxxxx

evening ladies!

Iv lost my mind cant remember much at all! Kara how would you describe piles? I am still sore at times down below and had a bit of a lump between my bits sorry tmi! Always put it down to my scar!? X

if i lose my childcare element it wont be worth me working cos i couldnt afford the childcare x

Louise that's fantastic news for you all. Did you get my text couple of days ago not sure if you are still using Wayne's no?

Teeny would cold compresses help or wet muslin in the freezer? Never had piles but can imagine how painful it must be.

Stmw - JJ is only having 7oz or less of milk before bed in a beaker. As he's a big eater he's not bothered in his milk much anymore. In regards to stopping his bottle I bought tommee tippee soft spout beaker 4m+ and found the transition really easy niw I can give him any beaker and he's happy drinking his milk from it before bed.

Lady k - got a call from docs today my bloods from yesterday have come back abnormal and got to be retested in a month. The receptionist couldn't tell me anymore so now I've got to wait a month and even then possibly not know. Got ultrasound booked in 2 weeks so should know more then. Really wish I could be normal and have AF at least then I'd know my system is working :cry:

Lady k - got a call from docs today my bloods from yesterday have come back abnormal and got to be retested in a month. The receptionist couldn't tell me anymore so now I've got to wait a month and even then possibly not know. Got ultrasound booked in 2 weeks so should know more then. Really wish I could be normal and have AF at least then I'd know my system is working :cry:

Jelly do you do ovulation tests to see if theres any surge in your LH?? You can get reasonably cheap ones on amazon - their like stick ones

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Highly-Sen...P62S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327096108&sr=8-1

I read that sometimes your hormones can be fine after childbirth and that you still get the hormonal surges before ovulation, but the ovaries kind of go in sleep mode after having a baby and therfore dont always kick back in when they're supposed to. So even though you may get the surge its the ovaries inability to release an egg - therefore no AF. Im not saying thats whats wrong but you never know? I cant remember where I read it otherwise id give you the link for the journal. I would also phone the doctors and request that a doctor speaks to you about your blood tests and what exactly is abnormal about them - thats stupid getting the receptionist to tell you! Tut! Big hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

I was testing with cheapies for a few months and temping but got bored if I'm honest as have only got one surge since having JJ . Doc says as my cycles are irregular and long that it's highly unlikely I'm ovulating at the moment

Jelly i think it's really normal :hugs: after tabs my first one was a cycle of 80odd days then we ttc but it was day 50 before I got a positive opk :dohh: I think what I and was normal. My first cycle was after a year after she was born.

Stmw Rosalie has a bottle at naptimes and bedtimes.. My plan when I want to is, to give her a beaker type cup. Or to put water in instead of milk? With Rosalie she likes to cuddle it etc so I think it will work. I will be waiting until I think she's ready though.

Stmw Holly has a beaker of milk in the morning and a beaker at bedtime. The beaker we use for milk has a soft teat, so it's different to the other beakers she has for juice, etc. It's a pink version of this:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_h4IL6yjA4BA/TPUASDdWRVI/AAAAAAAABgI/YKIF1YXNr8Y/s1600/img.png

It works well as she doesn't gulp it down before bed and she can have a snuggle with us and drink it slowly or watch TV or something and drink it before bedtime. I think we stopped her bottle and switched to that at about 13 months and we didn't have any problems at all x

Jelly yes I did get your text sorry, I hate hate hate using my old phone as I find it really hard to text on! Would love to meet up anytime that is good for you Hun xx

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support!!

Stmw Lilia just has milk in a beaker morning and before bed now, I don't have a clue how much she has, usually not much before bed but usually a full one in the morning!

Lilia is learning words thick and fast now, she's copying everything she hears, her new ones are 'tickle tickle tickle' and 'cuckoo' (thanks to peppa pig!) she also says peppa... And because she has her breaks before we take Alex to school, she always has a banana when we get back (it's usually about an hour round trip) and now she walks straight into the kitchen pointing at the fruit bowl chanting 'nana! Nana! Nana!' (and then normally as soon as she's finished it she goes straight back in and asks for another one.. She'd live on 'nana's' if she could!! We're also well into the lying face down on the floor with arms out behind her sobbing as if the world has ended if she's told 'no!' phase too!! Very amusing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->