September Stars

FB woop girls are awesome :cloud9:

Emzy wow thats hard think id either just tell him or drop in about the other one like aleady suggested. Just read the last page now :lol: I cant keep secrets either :dohh:

Aww btp :hugs:

Btp I don't know how you do it x

Emzy your trip sounds lovely I live the way you day southerners :) it makes me chuckle never thought about it before x

Blob loved tabs ballet photos , we have two classes round here I've seen cant wait :)

Teeny hope you find the right car today x

Amelia spent most of the time yesterday dressing up in necklaces and anything she could wear she is such a girl :)

Right must be on time for toddler group for once :)

Just saying good morning!:thumbup:

We are out today, and i need to see if Rosie weighs enough to go in forward facing, although someone told me its 9 months or 20lb whichever is first? I thought she had to be 20lb+ which I think she must be close to at a push, although not on the home scales!
She gets really travel sick, i only need to drive out our estate which has speed bumps and she throws up! I hope forward facing would be better for her, i want a nice pretty one! I liked the purple kiddicare one that was posted up way back when all the other stars were changing seats! I saved it to faves so must look it up now! Who did have that seat, is it any good?:shrug:

The house is fine til my 11year old is home, my eldest can't deal with him so just looses his rag, so it kicks off! He is waiting to hear from the Navy so will prob be leaving home this year, i expect things to cool off a bit but i will still need something, i looked up a bit and adhd is considered a disability and they help each family of a child with a disability they come round and assess your needs then try and help, i just need him to have someone to take him out swimming or something one to one for a few hours, just to give us a chance to have a normal relaxed few hours with no shouting had he been an only child i think all the trouble would be at school.
What really did it was the other day i went into the kitchen, ds had been kicking off about something and Rosie was walking about with a hand over each ear:cry: it shouldn't be like that:cry:

laptop still up to tricks so off i go, only to say,

Boys are lovely babies and have a scrummy chunkiness to them, Girls are beautiful, delicate little pinklies that are scrummy in a pink way, so i would love either, although now if i got pregnant i would choose girl to add to my team pinky i have going on! xx

You lot an Mr Bloom, I am sure he has quite a following, and not 4 year olds! :haha: (He has just offered rolling up my sleeves and getting stuck in with him....have house work Mr Bloom, but i know of some 'girls' willing!)

Back later xx:hugs::kiss:

Emzy your husband is so sweet. Hope you find away around the problem. I hope no one does one for me... Lol I'm 12 weeks Monday but I don't know for sure until Tuesday when I have my scan x

It looks like we may have found a home for two of my dogs. And I think they know this too... They keep crying...the lady who may take them lives up the road, she is retired, well off and is a huge dog lover. She will take them for walks and on holiday and has a huge garden. I am ok about it at the moment but I know when I hand them over it will kill me.. She isn't the type of women to stay in touch but my mate knows her so she will keep me updated.

Girls clothes are much better than boys, even the toys are better but that could be because I am far too girly and find boys stuff boring.

BTP- we are having problems with jake, he told my mum that he is at the bottom of mums love food chain.. It's very hard to show him love and attention when all he does is kick off !! Paige was sick yesterday and he wanted to know why she got loads of attention but when he was sick he wasn't treated the same... I just don't know what to do anymore. X

Must be so so hard for you guys I can't imagine it :(

Emzy ;) you thought about going to somewhere else in Scotland like st Andrews or around there? It's SO pretty, loads of good food and pretty beaches? Edinburgh is good though if you have the pennies to go around to the zoo, dynamic earth, butterfly garden etc if you do go though you may have a stalker :rofl:

GG Rosalie loves dressing up and putting make up on its very very cuuuute :cloud9:

Ladyk sorry forgot to say :hugs: will be horrible to say goodby to them when it comes.

Blob that's what I wanted to do, to stay at the Holiday Inn near the Zoo and go to the Zoo on one of the days. The hotel has a package for 2 nights where one day you go to the zoo and see the giant pandas. But it is looking pretty expensive. But now that's what I want to do arghh!! I will have a look at St Andrews too, thanks :)

Emzy your husband is so sweet. Hope you find away around the problem. I hope no one does one for me... Lol I'm 12 weeks Monday but I don't know for sure until Tuesday when I have my scan x

It looks like we may have found a home for two of my dogs. And I think they know this too... They keep crying...the lady who may take them lives up the road, she is retired, well off and is a huge dog lover. She will take them for walks and on holiday and has a huge garden. I am ok about it at the moment but I know when I hand them over it will kill me.. She isn't the type of women to stay in touch but my mate knows her so she will keep me updated.

Girls clothes are much better than boys, even the toys are better but that could be because I am far too girly and find boys stuff boring.

BTP- we are having problems with jake, he told my mum that he is at the bottom of mums love food chain.. It's very hard to show him love and attention when all he does is kick off !! Paige was sick yesterday and he wanted to know why she got loads of attention but when he was sick he wasn't treated the same... I just don't know what to do anymore. X

Aww sad at re-homing doggies:cry:

I find Ben kicks off at everything but then 2 seconds later thinks everything is ok, after really upsetting everyone, then if things are not ok he kicks off again saying no one loves him and all we want to do is get rid of him. All I want is for someone to take him off for a few hours here and then he can not only do something constructive but takes the negative stuff out for a while.
I think social services will do this after we are assessed, and I keep putting it off but am going to call them, the more i read up on it the more i think they can help us as a family, its accepting I can't do it on my own:shrug:

:hugs::kiss: sweetie, its hard when pregnant because Jake wont really get how much more tired you are, you describe him like Ben, its a really selfish thing, they feel so hard done by, woe is me, no one loves/understands/wants me! :wacko: :hugs::kiss:

I'm starting to worry about Robins job :nope: although it's a really good pay in the end it's bothering me. He's paid a really basic salery that we really could not live from, but he gets day rate for the 2 weeks he's offshore which makes it into a good salery. Now obviously that means that due to say a rig being under maintenance he wouldn't get paid.... We actually wouldn't be able to pay a mortgage and bills :dohh: so now I'm really worrying. Also worrying whether we would even get a mortgage if it's like that??? Anyone got any ideas?

Blob, I really don't know how it works, but I expect they average it out with earnings, and would suggest payment protection in the situation that he was not getting paid, then for a bigger monthly payment you would be covered if you can't meet payment due to income, however I don't know if that sort of thing is covered or its strictly unemployment.
Sorry not much help am I, there may me a company that offers mortgages for his sort of job?! :hugs::kiss:

hey ladies sorry not been around much still feeling really rotten with this cold but iv given in and bought some sudafed to take to ease it :( took James to the docs and he said he is rattley on his right side but its viral WTF?! X

Blob, I really don't know how it works, but I expect they average it out with earnings, and would suggest payment protection in the situation that he was not getting paid, then for a bigger monthly payment you would be covered if you can't meet payment due to income, however I don't know if that sort of thing is covered or its strictly unemployment.
Sorry not much help am I, there may me a company that offers mortgages for his sort of job?! :hugs::kiss:

Thanks hon :flower: just starting to worry about it, it's not like he wont still get money but it wouldn't even cover monthly bills.... Argh!!

Blob- I don't understand mortgages... Not sure what options are available for you. But really hope you find away to stop it from worrying you x

Hmmm yea my other option is to stay here for 3 years have no bills or mortgage :rofl: and be ok. (ie save everything we would have spent on bills and mortgage) then after 3 years make him move company :rofl:

But then still no home :(

Blob - if in that 3 years you could save money when he is on the rig that could be put towards a deposit? The higher % of deodorant to value of house the lower your repayments. After 3 years aswell you could use your cake business accounts towards your mortgage application too. As for now I'm not sure what they would base it on but I would find it unusual that they wouldn't consider the bonus day rate you receive on top of the base - you usually can state 'bonus' that you receive too in your application. I would suggest booking an appointment with a free mortgage advisor who are situated within your local estate agents - they don't charge but have access to a number of banks mortgage offers, by giving them your money income info and outgoings they will be able to suggest if it's possible for you now or in a couple of years be able to buy and what your repayments would be. We did something similar a couple of months ago - I'm an accountant and when I looked myself I couldn't find anything financially on offer to suggest that we could move but our 'mort man' discussed our income and outgoings and looked at the banks have to offer and what we would be repaying each month, he rang to today to say our credit checks and mortgage feasibility has all been accepted - even when we move he doesn't charge for advice - its an estate agents way of getting more customers and business. Sorry if I've waffled and this doesn't make sense I'm shattered with teething JJ tonight on my own and am not re reading what I've written on my phone. Btw where did you buy your amber necklaces? Really thinking I should get one for JJ because he's been upset and in pain for a week now :cry:

Blob I agree with jelly I don't understand a thing but we go to our mortgage adviser , see what advice they can give as they know various lenders.

Btp I have the purple kiddicare car seats and I find them comfy looking and easy to use I like the added beeping alarm if clasp was undone although it can go off randomly when they not in the car :) the base of it is quite big compared to some more expensive models but I don't find it a problem and the reclines are easy to use . I did see that kiddicare do a more expensive bigger version in the same design now I assume that goes up to an older age !
In amongst all that waffle I'm saying I like them :)

Forgot jelly hope jj gets better soon you poor thing working with no sleep ! X
I don't know what a teething necklace is ? :)

Jelly, hope he feels better soon :hugs: I am still waiting for a top tooth to come through, she has 2 bottom back 4 bottom front so 6 and then top she has 2 back and 3 front so 5, and no sign of that tooth! :shrug:
My friends children both wear the beads, it looks sweet as well as having the relief which i think they seem to give.

Thanks Genies, I'll look into them, is it this one?

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...41+936+2418_10751_-1_14552_125595_10001_14552

Lbb, hope James feels better soon :hugs:

Got to go, bloody laptop really messing me about atm, better to do it in bursts! Its driving me nuts so got to go! :haha:

:hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->