September Stars

Blob- I am useless with stuff about mortgages, OH deals with it all as I just dont get it. Hope you get it sorted soon.

LBB- Hope James gets better soon.

Hi ladies so sorry I'm being ao rubbish at posting at the moment! I am reading so promise to catch up soon! Xx

heya everyone =)

just wanted to pop in and say hi !!

congrats on the pink bean FB!! yay! pink stuff!

Ive read everything else but now seem to have had a blank =/ tut sorry!

Selfish bit now - Ive been in my job since APRIL 2010 and have finally passed my probation as of January 2012! wooop haha had to have a new probation when I came back from maternity leave but its all done now - so im rather chuffed!!

Hope everyone is ok :D

xxxxxxxx

Stmw- yay well done hon..... What do you do ? Sorry if you have already said.... X

Still suffering from sickness, I'm a bit worried I may suffer all the way through...I now have lower back pain.... FFS I hate this pregnancy all I'm doing is moaning... My work are going to pissed off with me taking time off sick ( Emzy know exactly how you felt) I can't live a normal life like this, spend most nights crying. Sorry guys to moan, grants fed up of me going on about it x

ladyk moan at me and I will moan at you. I'm sure Matt is fed up with my moaning as well! All I seem to do is complain and moan and worry! lol What are we like!!

Awww hon no wonder it's awful feeling like shit all the time moan away loads and loads of sympathy here!!!!!

Lady k :hugs: the sickness should pass in a couple of weeks. Think mine stopped at 16 weeks xx

Kara I remember laying on the sofa after weeks of constant throwing up thinking I could never see an end to it and then suddenly it stopped ! I was around 20 weeks though !
Your doing a grand job love x

I'm busy today for my birthday tomorrow a few friends are taking there mums to bingo today and I'm taking mum for the first time be nice to do something together and tonight I couldn't get a babysitter so dh said he would have the babies and I'm going out with a group of girls and my best gay friend for drinks and my friend is doing pizza before we go out , I haven't been out like that for ages I'm sure I'm too old :)

Happy Birthday Genies, have a fab night tonight! xx
STMW, Congratiulations on the job front. xx
LadyK, Massive hugs. I hope you get over the sickness soon. xx

Update on the car situation.....I have a car! lol Although I cannot drive it until Wednesday as I didn't want to lose the months tax so it is currently sat on my dads drive. :0( Also, my DH had managed to find himself a car (on the same day) and is now the very proud owner of a peugeot 206 GTI 180!! He had one years ago and all I have heard about is him getting another one. We saved money on my car so we had just enough for his. So we are happy drivers again. On the down side, I now need to sell my old diesel corsa so today I am off to my parents to clean it out....not my favourite job. I do not clean cars!!!!

I am enjoying 5 mins peace and hence I have the time to post as I have managed to creep out of bed leaving my little Riley pants asleep for a short while. This never happens and I like it. :)
Not much else to report from me, just bumbling along as usual. Getting fat and peeing constantly! I must take some bump photos before this pregnancy is out. Only 17 weeks to go and it is flying past at the speed of light!

Love to you all. xx

ooh love it teeny...what car did you get? X

kara i can totally sympathise with you about the morning sickness i remember thinking the same im sure i was into my 30's weeks before it stopped and could be sick anytime of day so know how you feel...strange thing was thou i used to drag myself to work and feel loads better there but then get home and have to run to be sick! X

Happy Birthday Genies :cake: xx:hugs::kiss:

Stmw, congrats to you xx:thumbup:

Teeny, back with wheels :thumbup: I hate cleaning cars too, i get annoyed because everyone else leaves all their rubbish in my car, which when clean is quite nice really, but seems to conatantly look like a tip for mcdonalds wrappers and general overflow rubbish from kids and dh:dohh::hugs:

Lady k, you really have my sympathy hun, I know exactly how you are feeling, i felt rotten with Sophie, the worst pregnancy by far, and they were all pretty awful! You never feel as bad, ever, with anything!(but your doing a fabby job growing your little one) :hugs::kiss:

Just popping by, in a bit of a mood, kids keep messing up laptop, through general lack of supervision, I am in kitchen, dh is glued to tv upstairs so they do what they want.
Yesterday it was bloody tennis, while i went out and did the shopping and cleared house up, and yet today when HE wants to go out he is shouting down to get the girls ready to go, ffs he can go when I am bloody ready today!:growlmad:

Back soon, sad today my little girl is 9 today but with her dad, i have tried to call but his phone is off....a man thing when he said i could ring:cry: I am missing her :cry:

Ps ordered seat, it should be here monday!

:hugs::kiss:

GG- happy birthday for tomorrow... How's your mum ? X

Teeny- yay on the car.... Love that new car feeling, it's or a few weeks I enjoy driving when I get a new car x

BTP- I guess you don't get used to seeing your babies grow up, give her a huge kiss and cuddle from me x

Don't know what I would do without you guys... Not left the house for over a week, im starting to lose the plot.If I talk about having another baby after this one someone slap me very hard !!!!!

On a good note grant got his back pay, finally !!!! But we are paying off a credit card with it so it's nothing to get excited about... God knows when I become a grown up and thought paying of debt was a good idea !!! Booooooo

Hello darlings!
Had another bout of gastro hit poor little Simon, so have been doing epic amounts of laundry and sanitizing. It was coming out both ends, poor child, and I am just praying that no one else in the household gets it. :(
Otherwise, it looks like there will be more work for me coming up at the Zoo. Thi sis great news as I have been getting more than a little squirrelly with just the SAHM gig. I really need a balance of profession and parenting for my mental health, I think. Just who I am - best to know thyself, right? :)
I'm also hungry for change right now. While I think it would be more than prudent to stay in this house for 2012 and finish paying off our car, I also really want to throw all caution to the wind and go buy some stupid, overpriced place so that I can have a kitchen that works! :brat:

Other than that restless feeling, life is good. :)

FB - congrats on the pink bump! :pink:
STMW - yay on the job stuff! :)
btp - Happy Birthday to your firstborn girlie!
Feel better all sick mums and babies!
And genies - Happy Birthday! :cake:

happy birthday genies! X

Btp thats really sad will she be home later today? Oh and carseat is weight rather than age, i cant weight for James to be forward facing cos i can sit in the front then...yes im mad i still sit in the back with him! Lol x

Lbb, no she is not back til Monday when she just gets ready for school and off she goes, I don't get to celebrate her Birthday with her til Monday after school:cry: I have loads of presents to wrap though, she has a friend for tea and she has chosen a cake she wants! :thumbup:
Rosie is still 2lb short of 20lb, but it is getting to the point she can't go anywhere before she is carsick, she strains to sit up and I have to put the rear facing to such an angle it really cant be safe, so i have ordered the baby weavers seat which looks nicely padded, is suitable size wise from birth so with all the inserts she should fit nicely! I am going to make sure its fitted properly and the 5 point harness is fitted well, and go for forward facing, I also cant say how accurate my scales are on little people.:shrug:

Genies, Hope you have a lovely Birthday, :hugs::kiss:

afm, house to clean, washing to do, scooter to assemble, charge and wrap, and Birthday things to do!
Not decided on roast dinner or burgers for tea!

Back later, have a great day all xx:hugs:

Happy Birthay GG :cake:

Aww happy birthday to your little girl btp did you get to do anything with her?

Teeny yaaay for the car :thumbup:

Sarah hope everyone feels better soon :hugs: nice you're getting work too :) I'm trying to get a few hours work. It will be nice to have a bit of money (basically to spend on the girls)

My 23 week bump, 1 week til v day yay!

422693_10151234873515473_743965472_22775837_1185627629_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"