September Stars

Teeny hope you manage to get some hot water soon. How are you feeling now adays any news on the car?

BTP - we are the same dh used to have a suitcase that never got opened but moved from house to house with us for ten years. Finally he let me open it and was full of old holey jumpers he used to wear 20 years ago ...... All binned then took the old suitcase to a charity shop. We still have boxes etc to conquer but hope with moving house we can sort through abit more.

JJ slept through last night but apparently has been very quiet at nursery today. He's got a high temp again too so calpol before bed and only one sheet. He seems more comfortable nowadays with a sheet instead of the sleeping bags I may not bother with them soon?

I feel dreadful today all my joints are aching back hands toes neck feel like I'm 70!

FB good luck for your scan I'm guessing boy ;-)

hey ladies seems there is colds going around all over James and i are both full of cold and feeling rotten! Hope everyone else is feeling better soon x

fb im going to say girl! X

Thanks Ladies cant wait will update in the morning its at 8:40am so will be back for 10ish so will let you know.

Evening ladies, just popping in with a quick hi, gonna be off to bed very soon! Have read a bit to catch up but missed loads I think. I miss so much when I'm at work grrrrr!!

FB, I think a little lady for you! Hope it goes well, will be looking to see if I get chance!

Will try for a better catch up tomorrow, sorry am so rubbish at the moment. Xx

Fb I think girly this time X

Asher you sound like me busy busy , get some sleep x

Btp definatly start some selling buy a new phone and something nice that's just for you ! X

Teeny hope you feel better soon not fun :(

How are all the pregers ladies doing ? It's going so fast x

cleaning was great ! I was surprised flipin hard work but I took my iPod and listened to that I think the home owner will be pleased just not sure about the ironing I'm not very good at it and not sure it will be good enough !

GG where are the girls when you clean??

Teeny hope your heatings on now :hugs:

:hi:
Silly busy here. Hoping to take off for some skiing in the mountains tomorrow.

Hope everyone is well and happy! :)

GG - I'd just be happy for someone to do the ironing wouldn't care if it wasn't perfect as my ironing skills are rubbish ..... Glad the first day went well

Blob the girls are with my wonderful mother she will come to me on a Tuesday , I still have the struggle to cover the other days as now my only free day is a Thursday but after Easter this cleaning job will be all I have so still frantically looking for other things.

I ache today more than after Zumba :)

Have good days girls better get up and on with sorting for work x

Blob the girls are with my wonderful mother she will come to me on a Tuesday , I still have the struggle to cover the other days as now my only free day is a Thursday but after Easter this cleaning job will be all I have so still frantically looking for other things.

I ache today more than after Zumba :)

Have good days girls better get up and on with sorting for work x

thanks :) I'm trying to figure out a part time job but trying to get help watching them as obviously no point in putting them in nursery or anything. Or toying with the idea of being a childminder to just 1 child.

Blob I used to be a childminder. Childminding wouldn't be worth it for just one child because once you've paid for registration, insurance, first aid course etc You wouldn't make that much money with just 1 child, when i did it i had 1 child full time and 2 before and after school and it wasn't worth it. Especially with all the paperwork you have to buy and fill out too, plus extra insurance on your car Its only really worth it if you have 2 full time children or more and you would be limited on how many you could have because of tabs and rosalie you are only allowed 3 aged 3 and under which includes 1 under 1. But you could have 1 full timer under 3 and then some before and after school to make the money up abit more.

Glad the cleaning went well GG fingers crossed you find something else as well.

FB can't wait to find out what your having i think a little boy.

Laptop not liking b&b today so just a quick hi, or i will be annoyed at loosing a long post!

Genies, glad your cleaning went well, my friend has someone to do the ironing, and so does my mum, that would be lovely, its my worst chore, time consuming and Rosie kicks off because she cant cling to me while i iron! I am too mean to pay someone though:haha:

Teeny, glad your warm again, and clean, but that sounds like you were not clean so i didn't mention that on fb! :haha:

Good luck with the scan fb, I predict :blue:xxx

laptop really playing up, keeps freezing then going all at once! The girls play stuff on here that seems to mess it up:shrug:

Better come back later, have a great day all xx

Fb I think boy!!

Genies glad the job went well! How many hours a week will you be doing? The childcare thing is so hard.

Btp my phone isn't liking bnb today either!

Me and Holly have had a horrible tummy bug this last 2 days, its been awful. I'm feeling a lot better today but Holly was sick all over her cot this morning, poor baby.

Hi Ladies Well we are back from the scan all is well with baba but I have a low lying placenta so have to go back for a scan at 36weeks to see if it has moved down if not it will be a c section. And we found out we are Team :pink: :cloud9:
I am over the moon she said its 80% but I guess they all have to say that dont they there was defiently no tail like Ollies 20 week scan :haha: still cant believe it.

Yay FB, congratulations on team Pink! I had a feeling you were having a girl!!
BNB is really playing up today even on my laptop. Loads of red writing etc and it keeps saying fatal error! :haha:
Emzy, sorry to hear that yuo and Holly have been poorly. I hope you both get better really soon. x :flower:
Genies, glad to hear the cleaning went well. My Mum cleans and she is so fit from it all. She never stops and so at 60 is looking great! :thumbup:

The udate with the car fiasco is that I picked up my refund and he refunded part of my tax which was a bit of a fix, but I just had to swallow the loss of that money and walk away.
Now I am on the never ending hunt for another car and everything that looks promising turns out to be rubbish. :cry:

Still feeling rubbish with my cold that my lovely DH shared with both Riley and myself. Riley is not sleeping properly and it is showing by the dark circles under my eyes! :haha:
Pregnancy wise I feel absolutely fine, she is quite lazy but I do get little kicks every day. I am still trying to come to terms with having a girl, I am on :cloud9: but it all feels different!
The guy that bought the Quinny picked it up and was really pleased with it, so that payed for part of my Icandy and was a very welcome cash injection into the overdrawn bank account!

I am off, I have a car to look at in Dartford. I am sure it will be no good along with the other millions we have looked at but you never know.

I hope all ladies, bumps, toddlers and families enjoy their day. Catch up later. Bye!!

Congratulatoions FB!!! Yay another :pink: bundle!! I can't believe all of the girls this time around. I had a low lying placenta as well so have to go back at 32 weeks. I had it last time too and it had moved by 32 weeks :)

Teeny ooh you are going to my home town today! Wave at my mum and dad on the way past lol Where abouts in dartford are you going to? What sort of car are you after? I still have a lot of dartfordian friends on facebook, so will keep an eye open for anyone selling any. I know absolutely nothing about cars though being a non driver!

Yay a girl !!!!! Omg I'm so happy for you honey.... Xxx

Bnb is playing up arghhhh !!!

Thanks Emzy, we are looking at family sized cars....scenic, almera tino, c-max etc. The one in Dartford was in lovely condition but just didn't have the history we needed.
And so the search goes on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->