September Stars

Wow Emzy your pregnancy is going do fast, great bump

BTP :hugs: hope you have a good time celebrating with Emmie tomorrow

Genies - happy birthday - did you have a good time out last night

Teeny congrats on the car glad you managed to find something!

JJ had his first decent sleep since last week do think we are over the worst for his teeth. He seems alot happier today. Got a second viewing tomorrow as the guy wants to show his wife, think they are going to put an offer in but nowhere near asking price. If they do I think we will wait as haven't found anywhere we like so in no hurry.

Been working all weekend and am shattered can't wait in a couple of weeks to book a day off. Realised my may cover has not done alot of things that was needed so I'm now having to sort it all out.

Hiya ladies, am finally sitting down in the living room, crazy children all around. Thanks to the wonders of the iPad I can actually post!

Emmy, fab bump, you look so well!

Blob, sorry to hear about your mortgage worries. I am not financially hot, but we use an independent mortgage advisor too and it works really well. Like the others, it sounds to me as though maybe 3 more years of saving and getting your business up and running might be the best preparation for mortgaging? Hope all is well with you and your girlies.

Aw BTP, happy birthday to your first girly, hope she enjoyed her day. You can have another celebration with her when she comes home. And hee hee, I don't mean to sound spiteful, but I think I would be tempted to break your hubby's telly!! X

Happy birthday Genies, hope you had a good day and have been spoilt!

Right, best go again. Archie and jack appear to have been replaced with wild animals. .the pair of them are insane, and they were up before 6 this morning. We were swimming at 9, and Jack was at a party at 12, so they should be tired really. Sam is currently the best behaved out of all of them!! X

I'm reading but dont have time to post..... sending big hugs to everyone...and extra special cuddles to those pregnant who are feeling so rubbish.....

xx

Big hugs to you Young mummy, hope things are settling a bit for you. Xx

Emzy- love the bump, I'm a wee bit jealous x

YM- keep in contact, need a update from you x

I'm so crap at online food shopping.... Somehow I ordered 6 very large bags of grapes... Didn't notice it cost me £8.50 until they handed grant a bag full of grapes... I know what 3.2kg of grapes look like now.

Ladyk someone else did that recently :rofl: I say the same thing here ONE bag is £6 :shock: I cannot buy grapes I eat on bag in like 20 mins.

YM hon keep us updated think about you often hope you and your girls are doing ok x

Asher, I think that's what I'm thinking, he stays in this job then sees where it goes... I know we 'could' get one but I think it's more my worries.

Hey everyone :D

Ladyk - I work for an insurance company. Im a advisor so have to assit with customer queries and complaints. I love it! Sorry to hear your so poorly - your work cant get annoyed and people cant moan about you moaning - pregnancy is a completely individual thing and only you know how your feeling - if you feel like crap - make it known! Dont worry about having a grumble to us - we have all been there and done it!! Hopefully your sickness wont last all the way through though! I actually laughed out loud with your grape incident!

Genies - happy birthday - hope youve had a lovely day!

Sarahk - poor lewis :( is he any better now?

Everyone - what is the average weight for our stars now? as Roxy is like 26 lbs and she sounds like a sumo compared to the rest of the kiddies!!

Emzy - your bump is sooooo lovely - growing so beautifully!

Hope everyone else is feeling ok :D

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies!

LMAO grape craving kara?!

stmw, Holly was 28lbs at last weigh in which was ages ago... no idea what she weighs now!!

Lady K - I've done the same thing with ginger, what ever you do dont do it again like I did because it was in my favourites lol You feeling any better ?

YM - Hope you are doing ok :hugs:

STMW - JJ last month was 28LBs i'mbuying 18mth to 24mth clothes now. He refused food for the first time this week but that was only because he was ill with high temp and teething otherwise generally he eats anything and everything

Hi everyone!

Gg happy birthday xx
Asher I hope your boys calmed down enough for sleep tonight!
Emzy gorgeous bump hun, I have bump envy I didn't even have a bump like that at the end with Lilia!!
Blob sorry I can't help or advise about mortgages, we're a bit stuck too as would like to settle somewhere before Lilia starts school, I know it's a way off but because of army life we don't really have a 'home' to go back to, so need to decide where to settle! Probably north near my parents.. But because Wayne has such a bad credit rating ( his ex cleared him out and left him in unaffordable debt) we can't do anything for the time being plus I'd rather stick to cheap married quarters while we can! Currently £100 a month for a (small) 4 bed!

Stmw I don't know what Lilia weighs either, she was 19 lb 14oz at last weigh in but that was about 3 months Ago! She is in half 9-12 month clothes and half 12-18 month ones so I imagine 22 ish pounds?

Ym hope all is well x

Jelly looking forward to seeing you at the weekend if you're still up for it, glad the house stuff is going ok and I'm really glad JJ is picking up x

Kara, did a big snort at the thought of your grapes!! At least it was something useful!

Lilia is very snotty ATM and not sleeping too well, not sure of its teeth or a cold bit she seems to be a bit better tonight. I can't believe how her talking is coming on! She's a very vocal little lady and is copying new words every day now, she said pardon after she trumped yesterday which was random as I've never heard her say it before, and says choc choc and bic bic along with cuckoo (thanks peppa pig) and she makes farmyard animal noises if she sees them, but we're not quite there with the 'what does a sheep do' ones yet she had to actually see them! She also opens and closes her mouth for fish which is very cute!!

Alex is nicely settled in now, his mum is still a prize cow but nothing new there! He was with her this weekend. She fed him super noodles for his Sunday lunch today which was all he had all day until he got back to us at 5 bless him, but he's happy here. He even rang us on Saturday afternoon because he missed us but he said she got the hump afterwards!

So pleased about Alex, Louise it's honestly great news and I really hope he stays with you :hugs:

Ha ha she sounds really funny, Rosalie is saying new words but they are really random like... Toast and cup are the most recent :rofl:

I seriously need to get Rosalie weighed :dohh:

Jelly- still feeling like shit.... I find out on tues how many more weeks I may have to go through it....thanks for asking hon .. X

Stmw- it's great when you find a Job you love... X

Louise- glad Alex is settled now... Just a shame his mum is still playing mind games with him x

I don't have a clue what Paige weighs now, got told I only have to weigh her once a year now...I might weigh her next week just to see. She was always dead in what she should be.

Paige is starting to say more things now, you say sleep to her and she will lay down where ever she is and make snoring sounds with her eyes shut...she says yes and no to stuff although I doubt she understands what I am saying half the time.she says bed when she is tired, and says every one in the family, apart from mum... But I think we got a mumi sounding word yesterday...I feel I should be sitting down and teaching her more. Does anyone use any books ? We have my first 100 words but looking for other good books x

Ugh.
Puke and the runs, version 2.
Poor little Tobe started the puke and poop-athon just after dinner. It's giong to be a long night. Sigh.

Oh Sarah - you guys really have been through it recently. Fingers crossed it doesn't pass through the whole house again

Thanks for the birthday wishes x

I have no idea how much the girls weigh I keep meaning to try and weigh them on the wii fit ?
Yesterday in the car Layla sang to herself the whole way it's was " no no oh no uh oh poo poo wee wee " over and over crazy child!
Amelia makes lots of sounds and babbles but doesnt make many recognisable words she does juice shoes mama baa and a great pig noise but that is all !

Kara the grapes is funny :) I did my mums online shop and ordered her 1 sprout once ! It came alone in a little bag :)

Sarah hope you got some sleep x

I'm so crap at online food shopping.... Somehow I ordered 6 very large bags of grapes... Didn't notice it cost me £8.50 until they handed grant a bag full of grapes... I know what 3.2kg of grapes look like now.

:rofl:So funny, I can just see it, what did Tesco think you were making wine or something! You would think they would use a little common sense and check with you on delivery!:dohh:

Ugh.
Puke and the runs, version 2.
Poor little Tobe started the puke and poop-athon just after dinner. It's giong to be a long night. Sigh.

Oh no, poor you and poor Tobe:nope: Hope its a quick bug and he feels better soon xx

Thanks for the birthday wishes x

I have no idea how much the girls weigh I keep meaning to try and weigh them on the wii fit ?
Yesterday in the car Layla sang to herself the whole way it's was " no no oh no uh oh poo poo wee wee " over and over crazy child!
Amelia makes lots of sounds and babbles but doesnt make many recognisable words she does juice shoes mama baa and a great pig noise but that is all !

Kara the grapes is funny :) I did my mums online shop and ordered her 1 sprout once ! It came alone in a little bag :)

Sarah hope you got some sleep x

My scales are not that accurate, I think Rosie is nearly 20lb, although the scales say 18lb, its somewhere between the 2 weights!:thumbup:

The 1 sprout beats the grapes, brilliant! Again, why on earth would anyone want 1 sprout! :rofl:

Louise, glad things are good with Alex, the longer you have him the better! Poor lad, noodles for Sunday lunch:dohh:

Got to go, Rosie's seat here today, love new things!:happydance:
Got Rosie in her usual spot on my knee, grabbing boob when she want's, she is not showing any signs of weaning off it, i am her milk slave!:holly:

Got to go, fighting for the laptop now, its like a cat sitting on my newspaper, Rosie knows how to get me off it! :hugs:

back later xx Its snowing, not settling yet xx:hugs::kiss:

Genies LMAO at 1 sprout!! :haha:

Holly sounds a lot like Amelia, she babbles ALL the time, she's very noisy but doesn't say an awful lot that makes sense. She says, Mummy, Daddy, Hungry (which is more like ungy!), Yeah, Hiya, Bin (lol) and just recently has started with get down, or down. She will occasionally say something completely random by copying us, like I said "come on" yesterday to Matt and she copied but she'll probably not say it again! Most of the toddlers I know of her age and a bit younger can say a lot more than she can. I'm not really worried though, plenty of time for her to speak and she is certainly noisy enough already! lol

Sarah hope your boys feel better soon x

I just feel permanently ill at the moment! Me and Holly had a stomach bug at the beginning of last week and it took me a good few days to shake that and now we've both got colds. My throat is so raw and sore, I feel sorry for Holly if she feels like this too. She kept waking up and wanting cuddles last night, I nearly fell asleep in the rocking chair!

Oh and I have my first physio this afternoon for SPD and also pelvic floor stuff for my prolapse. Oh joy!!!

Ladyk- Loved your grapes story it made me laugh. I never understand when you have to get things in kgs so I would end up with something like that, at least it was grapes something nice and healthy :haha:

YM- Hope you and the girls are doing okay. Nice to hear from you.

STMW- I havent had Ollie weighed for ages so couldnt tell you what he weighed, he is mostly 12-18month clothes though.

GG- Happy Birthday for yesterday. Hope you had a lovely day.

Louise- Glad Alex is enjoying living with you. Hope he decides to stay living with you. Hope Lilia starts to feel better soon.

BTP- Enjoy the new seat I love new things whatever it is I love them :haha: we have just got a new wardrobe and cant wait to get it up :haha:

Emzy-Hope you start to feel better soon, and hope your appointments go well today.

Ollie is starting to say a lot more to he is quite a good talker, more of a talker than a walker he is very lazy and can walk but is still choosing crawling at the minute but will walk when he wants to :haha: We are having a nice pj day today as its starting to snow and looks too cold to go anywhere.
Oh and I was 21 weeks yesterday cant believe I am past halfway it seems to be going so quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->