September Stars

Loooonnnngggg night of retching babies and bad vomit smells.
I need a nap. :sleep: Preferably a puke-free nap.
Emzy - I did the pelvic floor stuff to help re-align my pelvic girdle after Tobe. It works!

Get well wishes to everyone - seems like so many of us are sick with one rotten bug or another! :hugs:

I am on a roll, new phone tomorrow:happydance:

Emzy, feel better soon and good luck at your appointment xx Nearly put 'pointment' its the sort of thing Sophie says, when we go away we stay in a 'hotail' I love that one! :hugs:

Fb, tis going really fast, are you ready for newborn again? I love all ages and stages, Jack is 18 in March and I can honestly say there has not been an age I haven't loved, now he is nearly adult I love we can chat about anything, and how he is nearly independent, he fasinates me in a different way now, i am interested in his life and stuff he does.:hugs:

Teeny, Hi xx:hugs:

Sarah, hope poorlies are better soon, not nice :hugs::kiss:

Had busy day, my dd's birthday tea, a friend round, party food, neighbours daughter in for tea, kids playing, Rosie holding my legs and crying til i picked her up, all the usual fun and chaos just with candles!!

Back soon, got to deliver child home! :hugs::kiss:

Very late night tonight both of mine are STILL eating pfft normally in bed by now grr.

Wow all you pregnant ladies you are all going so so fast!!!!

Btp :dohh: I dislike this crying holding onto legs thing really no fun at all!!

Good evening good ladies! I'm just popping by to say hi really, on my way to bed soon. Might just have a few little games on the ipad, although DH seems to somehow think he's in for a chance of some sex. That man is seriously misguided. I am tired!! Go away!

Hope all you poorly mums and babes get better soon, there's so much going around at the moment.

Sammy's been a little horror since I came in from work tonight. He has discovered tantrums. The joys!!

Love to all. xx

GG- omg that made me chuckle .... Brilliant x

Sarah- Paige is the same, grant went to take her out thinking she was over it all.. Just about to go out the door and she had the worst runs ever !!!! Straight in the bath and had to cut her clothes off so it didn't get in her face... Just smells of poo and puke in this house x

Scan tomorrow at 10.55.... I will finally believe I am pregnant and all this sickness is worth it and I can announce on fb... X

Asher couldn't believe Sammy pic of throwing a tantrum !! What set him off?

JJ has started waving and saying hi and bye all the time . Picked him up from nursery tonight Justin his nappy as had a temptature and wheezing he's in bed just a best and thin blanket tonight. I feel dreadful as I've got a conference 2hrs away tomorrow that I have to go and do a presentation but know I'm going to be worrying about him the whole time :-( I really don't want to have to be so far away and I'm not driving so can't leave early if he gets worse ...... I hate working full time more and more.

Oh and got an offer on our house today but turned it down for various reasons .... It's good to know we have valued it right though :)

Asher- yeah I have a man who thinks he has a chance..... I made the mistake by saying I felt a bit better.... Arghhhhhh he saw it as a green light... I'm sure he would have dragged me upstairs by hair if he could..men !!!!

What is it with horny dh's tonight!! We have been TTC this month but think we're done now as I think I ovulated on Thursday.. But because my period was 9 days late last cycle dh seems to think we should carry on for the next 9 days just in case it's a 'new cycle length' for me! I'm pretty sure it was a one off though and I'll be back to normal this month!! Looks like there'll be some jiggy jigs here tonight! We've done it more this past fortnight than in months due to him being here there and everywhere!!

:rofl: ha ha you know I was just informing my DH that the best part of him being away was not being woken up in the night for sex :rofl: :rofl: he claims he only does it when I'm a neglectful wife :dohh: have to add here that my dearest husband (git) thinks now he's away for half the month it means when he's home :sex: is minimum every night *sigh*

(aaaaah my nice king bed to myself :haha:)

My girls have been feeling pretty gross too :nope: not good poor babies. Hope they all feel better soon :hugs:

Ha ha Rosalie has fabulous tantrums I'm fairly impressed. She throws them over everything and they are quite amusing. Of the amusing ones was her refusing to look at anyone and crying with her face squished against the fridge and when she finally gave in (to give me a cuddle) there were still tears going down the fridge. She does the normal and throws herself on the floor, if you talk or look at her she doubles the tantrum, she makes herself sick screaming :dohh: aaah love the drama queens.

Ladyk, good luck with scan xx:hugs:

Wish my dh was horny, can't complain as we seem to be happier in general just that piece to complete it really, mind you with Rosie in our bed 99% of the time I suppose timing is not good! :haha:

Got to go, back later xx

Hope poorly babies feel better soon xx

Asher- I know all about little boy tantrums, Ollie is terrible at the minute with them he has them every other day over silly things its funny to watch him roll about screaming I have found ignoring him works best and its over in 2 minutes :haha:

Ladyk- Good Luck with your scan. Hope all goes well its exciting. Cant wait to see pics.

Jelly- Hope JJ is feeling better this morning. :hugs:

My OH doesnt even try it on no more as he knows the answer he says he is waiting for me try it on as he is sick of been told no :haha: I think he will have a long wait. At my scan the lady doing my scan told us to be careful during sex with my low lying placenta and already having a bleed at 15 weeks so that has put me off even more :haha:

Baby died at 9 weeks, at the hospital waiting to find out what my options are..... X

Oh kara I'm so sorry Hun, please ring or message me if you want to talk I've been there myself before, big hugs xxx

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry Kara :cry: Please message one of us if you need to talk xx :hugs: I'm so sorry :(

Thank you guys, home now, having op tomorrow morning. The strange thing is I kinda knew, I said to the women before she scanned me that I don't feel pregnant apart from
Major sickness... And I will never forget her saying " I'm so sorry Kara but your baby doesn't have a heart beat and looks like it is 9 weeks." they got another person to
Double check. It just looked like a baby shape with no life... Im gutted, but is it wrong I'm more gutted to feel that I wasted 3 months of feeling soooo sick and no baby at the end of it ??? I have to start again and the last few weeks of feeling so awful has really tired
Me out. But the longer I wait to try again the longer I have to wait to have a baby.. I only gave up smoking twice straight after finding out I'm pregnant and both ended in losing the baby.... Is it possible my sickness was worse because it had died ?

BOoked in for d&c tomorrow morning, just want to start again ASAP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"