September Stars

Ooooh f&c I hope you get your BFP I feel like I'm left out noooow :cry: I want more :rofl:

I'm on some sort of mission to bankrupt us :haha: I'm buying the girls leappads and 2ds :rofl: what am I on!!!! But I'm fed up with my phone and iPad being used and snotted all over. All of them out together costs less than just one of them (that's to make myself feel better/robins away and won't know).

Wow it's odd because of my births I honestly can't imagine my body not doing it? Both times once I'm in the proper labour it was 15 mins with tabs and about 5 mins with Rosalie. Literally with Rosalie it was AAAMAAAZING!! I remember the whole thing feeling her body just move down and I didn't push just let my body do it and then one push and she was out :) (yes I'm lucky but very very proud of my birthing experience). Tabs was much more annoying oh i see a head, no its gone back up, but I was stupid and lay on my back :dohh:

Eeeek!! I want to give birth again so so much, screw pregnancy I will just have birth please :haha:

Emzy can I recommend you a rose and rebellion sling.. I have been through a TON of slings (I have ^^ too) and its hands down the most amazing thing. If I had to lose my pram or sling even now I'd die without the sling. I still carry Rosalie every day, muck out 4 stables and it's not hard at all. That one ^^ is fab for a newborn and I LOVED it, made life so easy, I did all the housework etc with her in it and if she fell asleep just put her in the cot. But once they are about 3 months it really hurts my back? Might just be me though... Depends on how much you use a sling. With 2 for me it was invaluable, I could go to all my groups etc you can also feed while carrying them :rofl: not that I tried this but a friend did and oh my the shoppers in tescos got a shock when they wanted to coo at the newborn :rofl:

Oh also emzy it's the book called 'the morgan method' I would send it to you to read along with the homebirthing book (just because it's really positive and you come away feeling - i am a woman, I am amazing, I can do anything). But I said to a friend yesterday she could borrow them :dohh:

It's amazing how everyone's pregnancy and birth experiences are so different !
I picked up a baby at toddler group today and Layla went crazy with instant jealousy , I assured her that ship has sailed she has a twin sister and that's it :)
I do however miss being pregnant and all the special feelings so if I do the pregnancy part and blob does the birth we be sorted :)

glad that pip is stable hope ym can get some rest x

thanks fc for your kind offer ! We cancelled the apointment and gave asked for a mid day one which would enable us to go to London and home before needing extra care for my uncle xx

Layla has been clingy today I think my working 4 days is having an effect on her , lots of feelings of guilt again :)

Oh and blob I have been highly tempted to get an old iPod for the girls they always after my phone wanting to play the aps and cover it in goo !

My phone is also covered in snot and apple juice. It's quite disgusting lol It's amazing how they know how to use these things though, Holly can scroll between screens and stop and start videos! lol So funny

Blob thanks for the recommendation, I've seen you mention those carriers before and heard good things about them a lot on here. The caboo one I have got purely for when she is a little baby. Holly never wanted to be put down and if this one is the same, that'd be hard with Holly in tow! With Holly I had a baba sling and I absolutely hated it, it killed my back!! I got the close caboo one as I like the idea of being able to bf in it (if I can get the hang of it) and have my hands free. I think I'll see how I get on with it and if I like using it, then I'll get a better, more sturdy one like your one for when she is a bit bigger. I never carried Holly past 3 months, but that's probably because I never found a carrier I liked! But I think it'll come more in handy this time.

ha ha Genies I was going to ask blob if she can do my birth for me as well!!

Genies how is your cleaning job going by the way?

Fishy wooo hope you get a bfp soon!

Louise has it sunk in yet? x

I BF'd a lot in my ergo, Emzy - it is brilliant once you get the hang of it. Tobe loved it.

So poop de la poop, girls! I just found out that I am not leading the Africa trip this August . :growlmad: Luckily I've been a couple of times, so it's not devastating. But I was looking forward to meeting all of you!
I have been offered a trip to China and Tibet in September instead. Nothing is official yet. Still mulling it over.

Sarahkka - Booooo :-( However China and Tibet would be a fantatic experience!

FC - Glad your parents are back, fingers crossed you get your BFP soon

Emzy - Totally agree the caboo looks great for newborn etc I love it :). I looked into something similar for JJ but was looking when he was 4months + as had outgrown the carrier I was given. However I went with Rose and Rebellion as my second carrier for JJ as he was a chinky monkey by that point. I still use it now and have it in the back of my car (Made sure I bought it home with me a couple of nights ago). I still have JJ in the front even now at over 2 stone (havent mastered back carry on my own) but I absolutly love it. Next time (fingers crossed I'll be able to be pregnant) I will be buying something very similar if not the same as you have. PMSL about the handbag vs bags and greasy hair!

Blob have you seen that they now do a preschool carrier for children 3+ is slightly more expensive but has a larger seating area for the child....... I'm just waiting for JJ to outgrow this one and going to purchase the larger size..... does Rosalie still fit well in it, JJ sometimes seems abit high up in it now if that makes sense ?

Emzy the cleaning job is great I really enjoy it the time goes really quick and I get time to listen to music as I potter around and the ironing is ok even if my ironing of duvet covers doesn't seem quiet right :)
I'm hoping to pick up more jobs like that I feel I need a break from childcare until I can apply myself to it again x thanks for asking x

When I went Wednesday to the doctors my results hadn't come back yet so he was going to chase the hospital and if I haven't been contacted in a week to call them to re chase up. He went through my last bloods and no indication of hormone issues or early menopause, also said it didn't indicate PCOS, so just got to wait to see what they say.

Fingers crossed for positive news jelly xxx

I'm laid in bed with a bulging bladder waiting for waynes to get back from the pharmacy with a digi test! Still doesn't feel real to me yet so have to do it! I hope he hurries as if I need to sneeze or anything I can't be sure I won't burst! We're still at Wayne's parents, his dad and sister kind of guessed our news last night I'm so bad at keeping secrets or lying!!

Fishy fingers crosses for bfp very soon!

Sorry for no more personals, all is hectic as Wayne's mum is still in high dependency unit xx

Jelly I saw that pre school carrier on the website last night, looks awesome!! I think I might invest in a Rose and Rebeillion for when baby is a bit older as I keep hearing so many good things about them. I love the awesome designs on them too!

Genies glad it's going well x

Louise pee in a cup and dip it in!! Post a piccy of your digi oooh so exciting!

I've given Holly nutella on toast for breakfast and she's made such a mess LOL She's currently smearing it all over the TV whilst dancing along to mickey mouse club house. Oh well, at least she's happy ha ha! Think next time, I'll put her in the high chair! She makes me laugh, this is such a funny age isn't it. She does this funny little dance, she looks like she is body popping lol Her favourite phrase at the moment is "get down!" closely followed by "wow!"

She slept much better last night and cried a couple of times, but settled herself back to sleep, so that's good, I actually feel human today!

Nutella incident

395636_10151286210735473_743965472_22930804_535017149_n.jpg

I can't post a photo because no computer here but I got pregnant 2-3 which has made it feel a bit more real!!

Yay!! I'll have to imagine it instead lol How exciting. It's funny how it doesn't seem real til you see the words 'pregnant' on the test!

How old will Lilia be when new baby comes? Just over 2 won't she? x

She'll be about 25 months I think, just over 2! I hope she's over her rough stage by then because she's not the gentlest baby!

I bet she won't be rough with her brother or sister though. Until they are older that is lol x

Jayden was 26 months when i had tyler. He wasn't particularly rough but he wanted to know what his eyes felt like lol. He wanted to help a lot too but was just too clumsy, he's a lot better with Alyssa.
I think 3 years is the perfect age gap to be honest. If we hadn't of had Tyler things would be so much easier now not that i would change any of them for the world but with hindsight i would've spaced them all out abit more.
Having said that Tyler is lovely with Alyssa he'll go up to her and kiss her then step back and say 'Aww' He's adorable its so cute and he'll stroke her head and try to put her dummy in for her.

aww cute :) I'm interested to see how Holly reacts to the new baby, she will be 21 months. I think she may be a bit jealous at first. She's not really that rough in general, but can be, especially with the cat ha ha! So we will see x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->