September Stars

I am they same with Ollie I hope he won't be too rough he will be 22month he is generally not to rough but is with OH for some reason they are both typical boys and are rough with each other :haha:

They do learn who they can and can't be rough with. Tyler is really gentle with Alyssa and the animals but rough with Jayden and Tarron. I've been ill the last few days with a stomach bug and have been laid on the sofa most of the morning until Tarron gets home and Tyler has just laid with my stroking me and smiling at me. Think he's going to be a nurse, but a few days ago when Tarron had the same stomach bug he would be crawling all over him getting him to play lol.
I'm sure all you little toddlers will be fine with their new siblings once they've been told 'No' a few times lol

Hi Ladies! Wow... I've been AWOL and so much has happened! Sorry :blush:

Fb - I added you too on facebook just now, hope that's ok x

YM - So many :hugs: you you and Pippa. Hope she's doing well :hugs::hugs:

Louise - Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!! 2-3 weeks... so you are further on than you thought. Eeeeeeek! :happydance:

Emzy - Hope you're feeling better and less hormonal today. Holly looks like she enjoys nutella as much as Izzy does (and I do :blush:).

Jelly - I can't BELIEVE you've been in such a bad accident! You really do have someone looking down on you... I so hope that you feel better soon. Get a claim in!!! surely you're due some mega compensation for nearly losing your life. :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else! Waaaay too much to catch up on; sorry :blush:

AFM, i'm on a half day today, so have been to the gym. I have put so much fat on since the wedding in June. It's like I have nothing to stay slim for lol. I haven't put weight on as such, but I can see the orange peel, and my clothes are REALLY tight. I'm so disappointed with myself, cos now i've got a right job ahead of me, and I can't diet to save my life.

Hope you're all doing well today xxx

Jelly I have noticed her getting higher I guess hmmm :lol:

Tabs was great with Rosalie I don't think there was any time she was rough she's worse now with her than when she was born

Bet its not that bad Opti :)

Sarah that's gutting about the trip buuut the other one sounds really interesting?

Hiya =)

Emzy - looks like Holly had lots of fun in the snow!! Happy V day!! Sorry to hear you feel so poorly :(

Jelly - Roxy is loads better thanks .... I dont know! I think it may have just been a 48 hour bug or something? Hows JJ now?? Hope he is better!!

Louise - ARGHHHHHHHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thats so awesome =) =) Your EDD is my birthday!! haha!!

Youngmummy - hope Pippa is ok =) bug hugs xxxx

FB - lush bump!!!

Limpets - HIYA!!! it is hard to get on here!!!

Hope everyone else is ok =) off to dye my hair and paint the nails!! xxxxxxxxx

Jelly- hope your feeling better today. I guess knowing what it's not doesn't give you much more info.... Hope you find out soon x

F&c good luck honey, I want a BFP from you soon x

Louise - wooohooooo... Have you worked out your EDD yet ? X

YM- glad to hear pippa is doing better.... X

Optical- I put on 5 lbs in a few days just because I eat anything I wanted.. I need to go on a diet but I keep putting it on hold... I just feel yucky.. I'm guessing that's what you mean x

Boony get well soon honey x

Emzy- I have two mates who are so into their baby slings they must own at least 50 between them.... We just have a baby bojn or what ever it's called, it's colour coded so I know how to use it lol...x

Paige just will not settle at night anymore, she is a nightmare, crying on and off for hours before she finally does fall asleep..... Shit it reminds me I have to tell the teenager to go to sleep !!! X

Good morning ladies, I've missed so much this week! Lots has happened, and it's not the same catching up on FB!

FB I added you on FB too, Claire Ashton, pic of me attempting to look glamorous, although it is a couple of years ago so cheating really!

Jelly, wow. I had my hand over my mouth reading about what happened. How awful, and how lucky to walk out of that. I don't do motorways, and partly because they scare me! Lots of love. Glad to hear your appointment at the docs doesn't suggest the things you thought it might. xx

Louise, congrats!! How exciting!! x

Emzy hope you feel less hormonal soon. You might feel better once you get past the 30 week mark and you're on the home straight. x

YM, I send all my love and strength to you and to Pippa for a quick recovery, poor baby girl doesn't deserve all this. xx

Right, I will be back later. I am aware that there are 3 small boys running riot in the living room. I am also on mission clean this morning before we all go to my Dad's to watch footy at dinner time, then I'm off to have a hair chop! And I am also on mission holiday. I need to sort out something for the first week of the summer hols, and I think we've narrowed it down to Quay West, another Haven camp which is about 3 hours from us, which is as far as DH wants to drive with the 3 of them in the back. So, need to get that sorted. Will try and catch up later. Love to all. xxx

Hey ladies, I have been reading and keeping up. I am on my phone though so its hard to post. Riley is driving me insane but apart from that I am well. X
Louise, massive congratulations. X
YM, sending my love for a speedy recovery for Pippa. X
Jelly, again I send my love. X
Kara, your FB pic is gorgeous. You surely don't need to diet. X
Emzy, sorry to hear your hormones are causing havoc. I hope you feel better soon. X

Sorry for anyone I have forgotten. I cannot seem to scroll through posts when writing a post on my phone.
Enjoy this rather chilly day ladies! Xx

No idea when I ovulated this month but I just did a test and it's a bfn plus am getting the odd crampy twinges so think I'm out this month. :(

Jelly I was wondering what the driver of the lorry did after the accident? How are you feeling now? Xxx

The lorry driver pulled over to the hard shoulder and waited for us and the highways agency to join him. I assume he continued on his way after the accident as my car got the brunt of the damage. Today is my first day of not getting upset, but i'm now getting nervous about wanting to go back to work on monday as now I need to get a lift from someone but also ask if they would take the A roads instead of the motorway as really dont think I am ready as passenger or driver to get on the motorway. DH doesnt understand and says I should just do it (even though hes not seeing me having panic attacks the past few days). Still got a sore neck on one side but apart fromthat all my aches and sprains have gone now.

I was wondering if you knew when you ovulated this month, see you've started up your journal again. Thinking of starting one myself especially as it might be a long wait for me !

Jelly- so pleased to hear your feeling better today x

Fishy- I remember I got a big fat BFN when trying for Paige, a few days later it's turned into a BFP... X

Teeny- its the rest of me you can't see in that photo..lol even photoshop couldn't make that look good.. But thank you x

Two of my dogs got rehomed today... It was best for them to be with someone who will walk them everyday and give them attention... Since Paige we have had to keep them in the kitchen it just was not fair on them... Was really upsetting to say good bye but doubt they will miss me..lol we still have Shelby who has not come out of the kitchen even though the gates open... Just hope she doesn't cry tonight.6 years we have had them, it's going to be strange not having them in there X

Aww hon I understand :hugs: I crashed about 3 mins from my house and for a LONG time I couldn't drive along the road. I took a different road and if I had to go that way I would go at about 30 and if possible go at 30 and drive in the middle of the road. :hugs: I really was not hugely traumatised by my crash - I will say this is ALL to do with having a baby now though, at the time I was a total daredevil (18 with nothing to care about) I had many many near death experiences on horses etc. So honestly I want to give you a huge hug if I was ok with mine but still had flash backs etc you must be going through hell :hugs: :hugs: I would say so long as you have got back into the car and driven somewhere where you are happy. Then take your time and don't put pressure on yourself. :hugs:

Read but too tired to remember what I wanted to say sorry loves , hugs to all x

morning ladies how much chatting have you been doing!? Well what a week here with bad weather, on Friday we had freezing rain (never seen it before) everywhere was covered in thick ice which was all lumpy where the rain had landed and instantly froze very strange and very slippy. I went out through the door holding James and the bags and went flying on the steps and hit my back on the top step dont know how i didnt hurt myself or James x

yay Louise congrats...i did a digi and you have to add 2 weeks to what it says so you could actually be 4-5 weeks! X

kara i know how ur feeling hun but will be so much better in the long run x

genies love ur pic on Facebook lil dare devils! X

Ym glad pippa has made a huge improvement today x x

hugs to everyone x x

Hiya ladies!

Kara, sorry to hear about your doggies. Hope Shelby was okay too overnight. Lots of love. x

GG, I loved that pic on FB, made me giggle! The girls are so sweet, I can't imagine having 2 little ones the same age, I bet they get up to some real mischief!

Ouch LBB, lucky you didn't hurt yourself too much. It's been really nasty out there hasn't it? We've not been too bad here apart from it's been super cold. Perfect for walking the dogs in, but not much else!!

YM, good to see how much Pippa has improved over the last couple of days. What a little star she is, hope you're holding up okay. x

Well, I didn't have too bad a sleep last night, but when Sam woke up and I went into him this morning, he'd been sick in the night. Everywhere. All over his cot, his sleeping bag, sheets, comfort blanket, rug.... you name it, it was everywhere! He went straight in the bath and all his stuff went in a very hot wash!! He's not been too bad this morning, but has now been asleep for over 2 hours. Methinks the tummy bug is here. I feel a bit crappy, and so does DH. And we're meant to be out tonight with another couple for a meal and some drinks. It's been planned for ages. MIL says she still wants all the boys to stay over at hers, so when I've dropped them off in a bit, I'm going to try and get my head down for an hour and hope I'm feeling better when I wake up!!!

LBB- oh honey, hope you are ok, this weather is a bitch to walk in, I have fallen over at work so many times and get the mick taken out me every time. Now I try to take a/l during the snow and ice days and I refuse to walk in it. -13 in some places, I didn't even realise we could get that cold here. I did think about you yesterday when my dogs left. It's a lot quieter in the house and now and no more wet dog running through the house 3 times a day, made me realise how much hard work having them was. We are even thinking Paige may have a allergy to dogs as she is coughing at night and seems to not cough on days she has not been near the dogs. Which means shelby may have to be rehomed too x

Blob- I was in a RTA when I was a teenager and didn't think twice about it but as a adult with kids I'm so worried about it.... It doesn't help I see them all the time. X

Shelby wouldn't come out of her crate and cried a bit today when I left her to sort Paige out... But it does mean Paige can now use the garden, will go out and bleach the patio before summer just to make sure it's clean.

Does anyone know about koi fish ? Our pump broke and froze the pond, will the fish die ? We may have to rehome them too, I want the pond filled in so we can use the decking, 10 foot hole to fill in.... !!!!

Asher- I'm so sorry to hear you guys have been hit with the bug, bless him and he didn't even cry.... Paige lasted for 2 days but we were warned it may go but come back a couple of days later, no one else caught it here just Paige... Think you guys may need to get a few bowls ready just in case, hope you all get well soon xx

Kara hubby doesn't know much about fish but he said to get the pump fixed asap but until then just break the ice everyday so oxygen can get into the water. My in laws have a pond and don't have a pump and it freezes every year and the fish survive but they only have goldfish lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->