September Stars

Gg I wouldn't mind but he'll have been with her a year in April! That's longer than his mums been with her fiancé who she is due to marry in a couple of weeks!!

Louise that did make me giggle sorry x

will be thinking of you tomorrow jelly, stay strong hun x

its a 14 month old that has it but im not convinced...she had her mmr just over a week ago. Measles was confirmed by a blood test but surely it will still be in her system from the immunization!? X

Teeny what a lovely bump...riley is such a cutie he is a teeny one too isnt he! What weight is he now? X

Evening ladies!

Been out for a nice meal with Matt tonight... well reality is I could only eat a bit then I was sick! Lol isn't pregnancy glam!! Was nice to get out on our own though.

I'm on cold number 4 in 4 weeks, went out and bought some vitamins as I'm feeling really run down still. Holly is still a bit poorly and really struggling with her teeth bless her. Last night she woke up at midnight as seems to be the norm at the mo and screamed for an hour then did the same at 530am. She's not eating properly at the mo either, poor lamb. My mum and dad have offered to take us back down south with them and bring us back next week, so think we are going to do that, just to get away for a week.

Asher hope you guys feel better soon x

Genies baby will have her own room, the one which was originally hollys and is now the spare room. Holly will be going into a bed very soon and well be moving the cot into babys room. It's all becoming more real now that we will actually be having another baby soon! Just wish holly wasn't going through this poorly/difficult phase as its making me doubt that I can handle 2!!

X

Ooh and happy 18 months to Holly! Where has my baby gone??!

Ahh Happy 18months Holly !

Louise - I thought that was so cute reading about Alex and his girlfriend on FB, hope they both had a lovely evening. Very brave letting them have a sleep over !!

Emzy - think it must be age or time of year as seems to be alot of our LO's having high temps and crying in the night. JJ tonight is just in a short sleeved vest and holey blanket and needed calpol and ibuprofen tonight. Last night he whimpered most of the night whereby at 6 I bought him in with us for a cuddle.

Seeing two houses at the weekend one of which we are really keen on but hoping its not over our budget. Its advertisied between price brackets but we can only afford the bottom end (fingers crossed we really think we will be putting in an offer for it) eekkk

Morning all!!! Argh I am in for another day of sick kids!! Jack's already been sick once, bless him. He did sleep well though, but looks as though he's nodding off again. I hate it when he's poorly, he's such a feisty boy normally, and he loses his feist and is very quiet when he's not well. For all he drives me mad with his non-stop-ness usually, I miss it now!! Hopefully he's better soon and Archie and DH don't catch it. Sam's much better. He slept all night and has had weetabix, yoghurt, milk and is now finishing off Archie's rice krispies. Archie is finishing off his mahoosive lego model, he's been doing it solidly since Monday!

Jelly, good luck with your journey today. Hope little JJ is better soon, too many of these temps and poorlies going around.

Emzy, glad you got out with Matt, even if you were sick! And I know you doubt yourself, but you'll be fine when little one comes along, you will just find more love and be able to spread your time between the two of them. It seems unbelievable until the new one is here, then it just happens! And all of a sudden you are a mummy of 2 and you're just doing it! Happy 18 months to Holly! xx

Hope the kids have slept well, Louise!! x

LBB, hope James doesn't catch the measles. x

GG, you're not as bad as me, I'm hardly ever here these days. I attempt it but then something else drags me away. I am a bad thread mate but am trying to keep up!! x

Right, I am off to cuddle a poorly boy. Sam hates it and tries to push his way in! Catch you later. x

Jelly - hope your journey is smooth and stress free today Hun.

Will be on tonight to catch up with everything. Xxx

The bug has caught up with us here now ! Amelia has been sick since 7 this morning ! She has layed on the sofa on her duvet all day still can't keep water down but hope it passes soon ! Layla is helping me by jumping on Amelia and running off with her sick bowl :)

Aw GG, poor Amelia!! Laughing at Layla being the little helper though! Hope it passes, Jack has made a miracle recovery since this morning! Archie is looking a bit peaky though, I think he may be next......

Teeny, meant to say, fab bump! You look so well! x

I have cabin fever. House is vacuumed, washing and ironing done, Sam has had a 2 hour sleep. Just need to wait for DH to come home so I can GET OUT!!!!!! Argh!! Thank god for dogs that need to be walked!!! I might try and see what my chances of a swim are I think. I'm going mad! I've just cast some stitches on to see if I can get knitting again, not done it for ages!

Think my laptop on its way out!

Teeny lovely bump!:hugs:

Oh poor poorly babies, hope they are feeling better soon, coughs, colds and bugs seem to be doing the rounds!:nope:

Have mainly been cleaning and washing this week!

We have Ben's (11) girlfriend round mon, all day tues then she is due with us again tomorrow, she is a sweet girl but more importantly seems to have booted Ben into sensible mode, which is so nice to have him sensible! I hope it lasts as for now its great, she seems to think he is great, and him her so I'm hoping!:thumbup:

A friends child has chicken pox, which reminds me to book the girls in for their jabs, I an still not sure but whenever i see anyone with it i really don't want them to go through it, chicken pox is misserable.

Measles, I think if your child has been jabbed is not too bad, it is still around because of the decline in parents jabbing their children, so then we have something else to worry about even when we have done what we consider the right thing for our children.
Jack had mumps when he was 3, and he had all his jabs. I was told it would be much milder because he was immunised but it was still pretty nasty, but then i suppose that is what the jab is for.
Years ago they were able to be much more blataint with advertising for immunisations, they used to show children with all the complications of some of these diseases, i remember the campain it scared you into it!
Then the mmr scare was started and people forgot the nasty stuff.

Right, time to go, out tomorrow I hope for a nice day, dh been grumpy today, he says he is in pain but it brings us all down, i know he can't help it:shrug:

Back tomorrow, hello all and :hugs:

Evening all! Get me, posting in here several times in one day!

BTP, hope your laptop survives for you! Poor DH with his back, he seems to have been doing much better lately. It must be hard though for you all. I've told you before about my dad's chronic back problem, it makes for an unpleasant atmosphere at the times when he is in the most pain.
And ugh, chicken pox. Can you get the vax in your area then or are you going to take the girls privately? Sam was so poorly with it, but Jack hardly at all. Archie still hasn't had it. I suppose they're all different.

Well, Jack has rallied round tremendously this afternoon and is eating and drinking again, bless him. He looks like a different child and has got all his feist back! So I guess it's a 36 hour thing really. Watch this space Archie!!
So I managed to get a good swim in. I went with the intention of taking my time, with me getting over this virus, and I really enjoyed it. I did my mile and then another few lengths just because I was enjoying having some time to myself.

And I did officially manage to start a knitting project this afternoon too. I am actually making a start on the tank top I was going to do originally for Sam for his christening, but just didn't have the time to do. So I am upping it a size to give me plenty of time to do it, and I will buy another ball of wool to make sure I have enough. But I actually managed to cast my stitches on and do another 6 rows. Not quick, but a good start!! And it did take my mind off my cabin fever!

Hope all ok tonight. xx

Aww all these little boys and their girlfriend it's kind of adorable :cloud9:

GG thanks Hun, tabs is HUGELY into her clothes she will sit for hours picking things from magazines ha ha.

Jelly yaaay for AF good luck hon u really hope you get BFP soon :hugs:

Aww so many sick babies it's horrible :nope: my friends little girl ended up in hospital, she hadn't eaten in 6 days and couldn't drink so had to get a drip :(

Rosalie still hasnt had her mmr :shock: she's not booked until the 9th of march :dohh: I had wanted to make it a bit later but it's worrying me a bit really.

Also btp I was thinking the same you seem much happier just now :hugs:

Asher hope your boys feel better soon :( sick bugs are awful things :hugs:
I really want to learn how to knit.

i cant believe how many nasty bugs are going around poor babies x

jelly how did you get on today hun? Was thinking of you x x

talk about baby brain...and here was me thinking it just affected the mother HahaHaha x

Does matt have an excuse emzy ? :)

Btp I was hoping things seemed a bit happier for you ?

Asher hope your bugs are on the way out !

Asher - I keep meaning to pick up my knitting, must find a nice easy pattern. Hope all the bugs pass soon for you :hugs:

BTP - hope dh cheered up

Emzy - Yay on finding the seat, hope you out Matt on the naughty step for not looking properly lol

GG - hope you all feel better soon

Afm - Ive managed to get through the day. Motorway being passenger was hideous this morning but getting a lift tomorrow so hoping I'll be calmer . Drive company car home on A roads and surprisingly felt quite relaxed even though the drive is around 40 minutes (not sure if good run due to half term). Feel alot calmer tonight still need to get over a few hurdles but definitely in the 'road to recivery'

Really f&@€$d off - recovery company emptied my belongings from the car before insurance company picked up my car. Now I'm having difficulty them sending them back to me. Organised courier who wouldn't accept the items in an envelope wanted it in a box. I obviously don't want to drive on a motorway to collect. Now going to look into motorway courier to pick up items. Thing that annoys me is if my insurance company hadn't asked about my items I think this company would have kept them to 'pocket some money's - it's ny sat nav so easy to sell on. Anyway see if work can help me find a solution tomorrow.

Right I'm off to bed as still bleeding heavy and now full of cold :p blurrrgh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->