September Stars

Forgot to say :blush: last week doctor said can talk over the phone results of my ultrasound. However got a call today saying results are in and doctor wants me to book an appointment to discuss...... Worried they have found something not good. Anyways trying not to think about it but have appointment with different doctor Wednesday morning (as usual doc on holiday and didn't want to wait an additional week to get results). This female doctor im seeing is very good. At least I finally get my results !

Sorry don't have to time to totally catch up, I only saw one post about jelly AF arrived, soooooooo happy honey... Totally over the moon for you. I wouldn't worry about the doctor asking to speak to you, maybe it's because they never found anything so want to do more checks.... But maybe now your cycle is back nowx

Wishing recovery to all the sick babies and their mummies..... Got sick house here too

Have you seen the calpol advert when the kids all running around back to normal after having calpol... Well last night Paige was so sick crying and sleepy.. Well it's 12.30am and she is running around causing trouble.... Bloody calpol !! Lol at least she is getting better

Sorry just a silly and disgusting question to those girls who has a MC or d&c... My two weeks are up, but have light brownish watery discharge, no smell no pain.. Normal ? Hoping to start trying again today but we are all too sick.

I'll catch up with everyone's update tomorrow when peas asleep xx

Good morning all,
I am glad to see that some children and mummies are on the mend. :hugs:
I have got 5 minutes so thought I had best catch up...

Jelly, glad to hear that the drive to work was okay and I hope you get your personals back safely and quickly. Good luck with the results too and may I take the time to wish you a quick TTC cycle now that AF has returned! :thumbup:
LadyK, sorry to hear that your household is sick but I hope you do manage some BDing so that your TTC cycle is also quick and as easy as possible.
Fishy, also a good luck to you with testing. Maybe this is your month? x
BTP, sorry to hear that DH is suffering and I hope he is better soon and you can get back to your road of happiness. x
Emzy, glad Matt found the car seat honey. How he missed it I do not know! :haha:
Blob, do not worry about the MMR...ITs called herd vaccinating and as most children have had it already it greatly reduces the risk of catching it. x
Asher, I am so jealous you can knit. My mother knits for me, but all I have ever managed is a scarf! :blush:
Louise, I cannot believe Alex has a girlfriend of nearly a year. SOOOO adorable. How are you feeling too?

AFM, I have had a lovely HT with my DH and two boys. We are off to the SILs today and soft play with her two girlies which should be nice.
Pregnancy is giving me the most awful dreams which means I do not sleep properly but I think it is because this little baby girl is so lazy and really not much of a mover that I worry myself. I am sure that will change though.

Today is also double digits day! :thumbup:

Teeny- I havent been sleeping great as I have been suffering from really bad restless legs and I am tossing and turning all night. I had a lazy little girl up until about a week ago and now she is a constant wriggler but I know what you mean when they have a quiet time it makes you worry.

Hi girls

Just a quick one to say that I'm going down south today to stay with Mum and Dad for a bit, so might not get on as much as usual, although I am sure I will get on at some point and will still read on my phone.

Love to all Mummies and babies and hope all the poorly ones are better soon. Also have my FX for more BFPs soon!

xx

Quiet here today!

Genies, it is cute, Ben is in a much better mood having a gf, and really at his age its just like having another friend, she is a sweet girl, and interacts well with the girls, its nice to have her around.

BTP, hope your laptop survives for you! Poor DH with his back, he seems to have been doing much better lately. It must be hard though for you all. I've told you before about my dad's chronic back problem, it makes for an unpleasant atmosphere at the times when he is in the most pain.
And ugh, chicken pox. Can you get the vax in your area then or are you going to take the girls privately? Sam was so poorly with it, but Jack hardly at all. Archie still hasn't had it. I suppose they're all different.
No its private, i asked and the nurse said it would be available if not for the cost, they are £90 a jab privately, and you really can't tell how a child will get them, Jack hardly had a spot on him, one on his tummy and that was about it, but when Ben had them it was bad, then 10 days after Ben Emmie had them, she was peppered, not a cm on her little body wasn't covered in blisters, (eyes, ears, groin :-( i could have cried for her, and i just don't want the girls to go through that if i can do something, the jab reduces the risk, and if they do get them its a mild dose so its worth it, especially as the girls wont take calpol:shrug:

BTP - hope dh cheered up

Really f&@€$d off - recovery company emptied my belongings from the car before insurance company picked up my car. Now I'm having difficulty them sending them back to me. Organised courier who wouldn't accept the items in an envelope wanted it in a box. I obviously don't want to drive on a motorway to collect. Now going to look into motorway courier to pick up items. Thing that annoys me is if my insurance company hadn't asked about my items I think this company would have kept them to 'pocket some money's - it's ny sat nav so easy to sell on. Anyway see if work can help me find a solution tomorrow.
That is really cheeky, but I bet it happens all the time, I suppose they expect it all to be claimed on insurance, but it is really bad:nope:
And thanks dh has been chirpy today.:thumbup:
Glad your feeling better in the car xx:hugs:

Sorry just a silly and disgusting question to those girls who has a MC or d&c... My two weeks are up, but have light brownish watery discharge, no smell no pain.. Normal ? Hoping to start trying again today but we are all too sick.
xx
Not a silly question at all, anything brown is fine, its old blood that is just clearing out, if you get any pain, or it smells get it checked both are warnings, if you are not expecting it get any more than a bit of fresh blood checked out too, I am sure it will all calm down pretty soon, and you will ovulate as per this month:hugs::kiss:

Well thanks for asking all, dh has been ok, we have been getting back to 'normal' he can be a bit grumpy when he is in pain but that is a sepperate issue really!
The 'us' thing has improved, his back is a pain in the bum for me because we have no 'relationship' in the bedroom, I am sure the fact Rosie is in our room virtually in our bed most of the time really doesn't help, but i have found with him it has been one excuse after another since we moved in together, and I am not prepared to move Rosie because i really don't believe it will make a difference, he will just keep using the back as an excuse.
If I thought her going in the girls room would make a difference I would move her, but once she is moved i cant mess her about and move her back, so i am just going to enjoy the last few months of having my baby in my room, she has way out done the others on both being in my room and breastfeeding, I am certainly not letting her go, she will always be Mummy's baby:haha:
So anyway it is all part of a bigger picture, but we are gradually mending.

Had a lovely day out with the children, had some retail therapy for dh, spending up his christmas and birthday money and i bought him a pair of Timberlands too.
I spent too much in Claire's on hair clips and bracelets, rings, nail kits and hair bands, but hey I have 3 girls and we had a surrogate in Ben's gf too so I was lucky to get out alive really! :haha:
My pic on fb of Rosie in Mac Donalds, that is literally her face now for the camera, she has the same face pulled every time i take a pic! lol :haha:

Big waves and hugs, hope all is well x x x :hugs:

Wow it really is quiet in here today !

Teeny glad youve managed to have a good HT and :happydance: for double digits

Emzy how long are you down at your mums? Is this for your baby shower? Any more news on Pippa?

BTP - Sounds like a hectic shopping day ! Hope you managed to buy yourself something?

Well ive had a hectic day but finally managed to get my belongings back from my car! Yay. Now feeling slightly excited about picking up my new car tomorrow ! I've got lots of apaerwork etc from car / house to sort out so unfortunatly I cant go out for the day driving and getting used to everything.

James has gone book mad at the moment he is making dh and I read about 10 books at night after nursery - hes always enjoyed them so I hope it continues into the future.

Hope all the sickly babies and mummies are feeling better xxx

Hi all just popping by I've got the bug now and Amelia still going strong she is laying with me in bed , glad dh has the day off he is busy downstairs with Layla , I'm worried about poor meily she is floppy and exhausted !

Aw poor you and meily :( holly was all floppy and lay still when she had it too, made me really sad to see her like that. It lasted 8 days for her and I took her to the docs after 5 and they said as long as she's having some water and wet nappies then not to worry. Hope you feel better soon Xx

Jelly I'm down til a week tomorrow. My shower isn't til April, this was an impromptu visit! Missing Matt loads but really needed to get away, was starting to go stir crazy at home especially with holly going through a poorly/difficult phase. She seems a lot better now, back to mostly sleeping all night with the odd random cry but settles herself. She's got her appetite back too now :)

Yes I am! Actually I have a free day Monday if any Southerners fancy meeting up? I dunno, maybe bluewater or something? X

I can't do Monday (was going to book it as holiday aswell so would of been perfect - except the driving). Maybe next time you are coming down let me know then I can plan it. Hope your getting lots of TLC at your mums.

GG - hope you both feel better soon, fingers crossed Layla doesn't catch it.

Picked up my new car this morning - I love it but haven't had much time to drive round as too many chores and tasks boooo. Hopefully can go out in it tomorrow and contemplating motorway way woo !

Yes I am! Actually I have a free day Monday if any Southerners fancy meeting up? I dunno, maybe bluewater or something? X

I can do Monday honey. It would have to perhaps be about 11am as I have school run in the afternoon. If you would like to meet me that is!

Helloooo all :lol: had my first night to see friends in a loooong time and we sat drinking tea eating cinnabon's :rofl:

Aww GG hope you both get better soon it's horrible when they are sick :(

Jelly did you have news from your doctor? Or did I miss it?

Emzy/teeny may be up for meeting but I have school runs also so would depend around that x

Gg hope you're feeling a bit better? And Amelia x

Looks like we may be moving house as cracks are appearing all over and bits of plaster falling from ceilings here! Wayne on the phone now talking to someone about it. There have been structural issues here before apparently! Would possibly be on same estate here but possible Chatham instead :( Wayne's ex is moving into a quarter in Chatham when they're married so would rather not go there!!! At least we wouldn't have to pack, they would put us up in hotel and pack and unpack the house for us, I can handle that!!

I'm not suffering from morning sickness as such but feeling constantly weak and queasy! Concerned still that symptoms aren't as much as with Lilia!!

Oh and I put Lilia on our scales and they said she's now 22lbs.. Does that sound about right? She seems to be getting tall!

I have been called back into hospital as my results came back
From my bloods tests I had done before the d&c they asked me to come in now as its come back abnormal, says its a delicate matter !!!!! I'm shitting it, everything has gone through my head !! And they have left me waiting for 30 mins already.

I have been called back into hospital as my results came back
From my bloods tests I had done before the d&c they asked me to come in now as its come back abnormal, says its a delicate matter !!!!! I'm shitting it, everything has gone through my head !! And they have left me waiting for 30 mins already.

Oh LadyK, massive :hugs: honey. I hope everything is okay. xx

Ladyk, It is weird that, wonder what on earth that is all about? :shrug:
I remember freaking out when my bloods showed something when i was pregnant with Sophie, The called me to say something was wrong but they couldn't tell me on the phone, so I freaked out on the receptionist and the doctor called me back, it turned out I was lacking in some vitamin or other which happens in mothers that drink, which i certainly did not, so they re ran the tests after I had her and it was all normal, so total freak out for nothing!
Hope everything is ok sweetie, cant think what it may be, but you did say something was not right at the time, perhaps its to do with that? :shrug::kiss::hugs:

Louise, 22lbs sounds right, Rosie is nearly 20 I think but she is tiny and always has been, she is still really baby like her cute little baby face:cloud9: Awww!

Just moaned at Rosie for deleting a chunk of this so she kissed me!:kiss:

Genies, hope your feeling better soon:hugs:

Hugs all, going now as being mauled by Rosie, something tells meshe wants my attention! :haha:

:kiss::hugs:

Would love to teeny and Louise too if you can make it? Any time is fine for me. Can you think of anywhere to go? Would have to be easily accessible by bus though. Was trying to think of a soft play or something? Or just bluewater?

Jelly shame you're not free, next time I'm down I will know in advance so we can plan something! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->