September Stars

Jelly did you get your news? X

Kara hope it's all ok ? X

Louise does the ex always go for soldiers ? ;) hope they sort the house you not gonna need the stress x

Emzy enjoy your time away x

Sorry meily waking back in a sec....

Well it turns out it was to do with the tests with the foetus. I had a very rare condition when two sperm fertilised the egg, one became a baby and the other a tumour !!! If the baby had not had died by the time i went to my 12 weeks scan and IF they saw the tumour at the scan they would have terminated the pregnancy. Good thing is they know about it, bad thing is I have to be monitored and have blood tests done every two weeks to make sure my pregnancy hormones go down ... Which mean no baby making for 6 months, should be 2 years but because of my age they say 6 months... That's when I burst into tears, only thing keeping me going was the fact we were going to start trying this month...

Oh kara I'm so sorry hun, you must feel so disappointed to not be able to try. I'm sure 6 months will come around quickly though hun and you can try againxx

Oh kara so sorry you have to wait 6 month to start baby making again it will soon come round.

Kara I'm so sorry :( I've never heard of that before. Are there huge risks if you try before 6 months or is it just not an option? X

Oh kara I'm sorry you will be made to wait !
Is it better or worse knowing what happened ? X

Kara :hugs: Maybe that is why you had such bad sickness? I know it must be a big kick when youre down. At least they amended it from 2 years to 6 months. :flower: Maybe being moitored it could be shortened from the 6 months?

Louise - Really hoping you dont get moved to the Big C and they manage to find somewhere in the barracks your at. One of the houses we are looking at tomorrow it literally behind the back of the trees of the barracks. Do you get much choice in the matter? Would Wayne then have to travel to here each day? The town isnt very nice either

Try not to worry about the lack of symptoms im told every pregnancy is different. Have you booked into the MW yet?

AFM - I went to the nurse for a bloodtest today and have another doctor appointment booked for Wednesday to discuss ultrasound results as they have arrived now. Mt doctor said it could be discussed on the phone but then I got a call from reception saying the doctor wants me to come in. Only a few more days till I know whats going on. The bloods didnt indicate PCOS but the ultrasound will give a definitive answer.

hey all :D

Well it seems like Roxy isnt the only one thats been poorly! Like all the others, she has been having high temps and crying throughout the night - I hate it - wouldnt mind so much - but when she comes in to our bed for a cuddle, I end up getting booted in the ribs/boobs/stomach, when she decides to move like a nutta :dohh: tut!

Hoping this month is our month for a BFP - DTD at all the "right" times, so heres hoping! :happydance:

Asher - sorry to hear that Sam was so poorly :( hopefully you wont all catch it :(

Emzy - I love your bump :D its so lovely watching it grow week after week :D Happy 18 months to Holly!

Blondie - heya :D

Jelly - sucks your feeling sicky - how did your first day go? Glad AF finally came :happydance:

Sarahk - I love reading your posts, they make me chuckle!!

Teeny - another lovely bump =) I get so broody watching you all blossom!!

Lady K- :hugs:

Right well I best get off - need to do my lunch and bag for work tomorrow, do tea dishes, have shower and watch some tv before bed with the DH.

:hugs: for everyone!

xxxxxxxx

Jelly a man came tonight and looked and said that they're going to check the survey reports to make sure it was done before we moved in but he said most of thR cracks are fine (!!) apart from the stairs so they're going to have a proper inspection of those, I'm not happy because they're popping up in every room and in the bathroom and living room we've had little chinks of plaster fall out the ceiling!! There's one running right above lilias cot too. Very unlikely we'll be moved, more likely hotel stay for while they sort the stairs if needed. How cool if you move right behind camp!!! It looks like if Wayne gets promoted to staff sergeant in April we may take a posting at the new search school which will be in Bicester near oxford.. Is that near anyone? It's a static post Monday to Friday for 2 years and no going away except short exercises of a few days so would be perfect for family reasons xx that would be from about September x

Would be good if no PCOS and hoping that there's easily treatable positive results for you hun, keep us informed :) the midwife is going to ring me on Monday, it's not Glynis anymore apparently she now works at the Maidstone birthing centre, it's someone called Gemma I think x

Sounds good Louise :thumbup:

Aww Kara I'm so sorry hon :hugs: :hugs:

Stmw good luck hun :flower:

Well tabs has been sick everywhere tonight :dohh: she is a right weirdo that one. I swear I produce strange children :haha:

Jelly- its horrid when they tell you to come in, the waiting is the worse part.will be waiting for your update after your told, of they were going to tell u on the phone maybe that means its a good thing x

Louise- sorry to hear u could be moving again, do u get any choice where to at all ? X

I have to wait 6 months because they need to make
Sure the tumour was totally removed, if even a small amount was left it could grow and turn into cancer. I have to have blood tests every 2 weeks to make sure
My hcg levels have gone down, then have to make sure it stays down for months after. Better be safe than sorry I guess...the reason why I was so sick is because it's causes very high levels of hcg... 1 in 600 pregnancies get it and once u have had it once chances are higher of getting it again. If it didn't go pair shaped I could have had twins !!! But one turned into a Mole as they call it, I call it a evil mole lol x

Lady k 1 in 600 seems really high. At least you are being closely monitored and know the sickness won't be as bad next time :hugs:

Louise - if Wayne gets promoted that means I won't meet mini Louise no2 !!! That's it I'm protesting outside your house until you say your staying here lol! In all seriousness sounds perfect if Wayne does get promoted . When are you guys next seeing a Nathan is he still ok with living with crazy woman?

Blob - I saw on FB tabs laughing! Bless her , when's your man slave due home ? Lol

Ladyk was it what they call a molar pregnancy? I've heard of it before but didn't know what it was really x

Haha jelly there's no guarantee yet, that even if he does get promoted that we'll definately get that posting but Wayne seems hopeful! You would definately meet mini me no 2 because we'd make sure of it! Kara we do get some choice as to where when he is due a posting, you can put 3 choices but you're more likely to get where you want the more senior you are, but this posting would be off the back of a promotion and not just a posting due if that makes sense, we'd have only been here a year by then instead of 2/3!! But if he went into a troop staffy role here he's be going away much more so... Complicated!

Nathan is with us now, and again next weekend then she gets married the weekend after and they move to Chatham, she hasn't told Nathan that yet though, then they move away in october ish.. If we go to Oxfordshire we'll be closer to Nathan x

Kara wow that would explain the sickness then, at least you know that's not sickness you would suffer normally. Twins would have been a shock!! Hope 6 months fly by with no complications x

lady k hugs to you hunni and has you say best to be on the safe side and wait! 6 months will fly, i mean look how fast the last 17 months went! X

Louise good luck with the moves! X

Jelly glad you feel better about driving now! What car is it you have now? X

Hi All,

Hope all is well, on this rainy dull saturday.

I am cheesed off, got a house full of kids and housework, and Rosie clinging to me everywhere I go.
I want to move her but the girls room is such a mess and i am sick of clearing it only for an hour later it to be in the same flipping state.:growlmad:

Dh has gone out to see his ds, who having passed his test has taken the car dh bought him and had it 3 weeks b4 writing it off:dohh: The important thing is he is ok, which he is, the by the way is he has no car and paid 2,500 quid for insurance on a car he has now written off the road, he is the reason why my son cant get bloody insured, he is claiming there was diesel on the road where he came off but only he knows if he was being a prat or there was a genuine reason to write his car off so soon!
So dh not in a great mood! Our eldest's are a world apart and he constantly is like mine is this and mine's done that and critisises my ds and moans about shower gel left in baths or a last biscuit being eaten, I say little but they are different and are both going different ways in life and both need credit where its due so i get a bit pissed off with my ds getting moaned at!:dohh:

Anyway sorry for me post, fed up with the hamster wheel of housework and kids making the mess before i can clear it, school back next week, lets hope i can have a carpet for a few hours before it is covered in toys!

I am going to text dh and get him to bring me back a bottle of wine! :thumbup:

Lady k :hugs:

Louise, confusing about the house, hope something gets sorted, are there no rules about moving exes near each other, it seems that women seem to go out with the same sort of person in that circle of people they have met soit cant be that uncommon? :shrug: Perhaps they think the wife's should just get on with it and not fuss? I don't know the attitude towards it all:shrug: :hugs:

Jelly, good luck with the results, hard waiting:wacko:

Blob, hope the sicklies get better soon xx

Stmu, good luck for this month :dust:

Back later, unless I am blotto,which i do hope so! :drunk:

:hugs::kiss:

Aww Btp i know how you feel! James will not let me do anything i even have to use the loo with him on my knee sometimes lol! I cannot get anything done oh just sits playing on the xbox or watching tv and not trying to entertain him while im trying to get things done! James was playing before cos i was sitting down and i saw him flapping his arms so i leaned forward to look what he was doing and to my horror he was trying to shake poo off his hand after putting his hand in his nappy! Argh...what did oh do? Ran out the room lol x

Aww Btp i know how you feel! James will not let me do anything i even have to use the loo with him on my knee sometimes lol! I cannot get anything done oh just sits playing on the xbox or watching tv and not trying to entertain him while im trying to get things done! James was playing before cos i was sitting down and i saw him flapping his arms so i leaned forward to look what he was doing and to my horror he was trying to shake poo off his hand after putting his hand in his nappy! Argh...what did oh do? Ran out the room lol x

Lol, sounds about right! my dh lives upstairs atm, he seems to have realised he can do naff all while i do it all, but he has bought me a bottle of wine today so by the time i have had that I really wont care! lol
Rosie has a step stool in the toilet she sits on while i go to the loo, it is that bad, she can't even leave me then!

Dh has never changed one of Rosies nappies, and thats pretty bad in 17 months!:shock:

Oh i love this :-({|= this is my smilie! :haha:

LBB- that cracked me up.....x

BTP - I'm feeling your clingy baby not getting anything done problem !!! I have had Paige on my hip every waking hour since Monday.. I love my daughter but would really like even one hour to do stuff !!! If your having wine im going to have some too..lol been eyeing a bottle up in the fridge wondering if I should lol x

Emzy- yes partial molar pregnancy, I saw a documentary once when this kid had his molar twin growing inside him.. Creepy stuff, hope your feeling better honey, or at least managed to control the pain x

BTP - :hugs: DH had a go at me today because i've got some paperwork on the dining table due to me being ill this week... grumpy git lol Enjoy the wine

LBB - :ROFL: with the shaking poo hand. We got a Ford Focus sport

Well house viewings were complete waste of time house no 1 looked great in the pictures but when we went the house needed lots of work doing to every room. The garden wasnt child friendly either :-( House no 2 was great and would have been pretty much perfect but when we spoke to the vendor hes looking for 20K over our top budget so theres no way we could get an offer accepted. Left feeling completly deflated and ive been looking all afternoon and cant find anything booo

Walked JJ to our local shop this morning but gees my back hurt with the bending really need to get reins but the only ones I can find are pink.

Right Lempsip and bed for me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->