September Stars

Btp :hugs: sounds like you're having a tough time Hun I remember my mum telling me about it. She used to tell us that he put a lot more pressure on us than on his children etc. kind of made it a little easier :flower:

Ladyk :flower: luv that's hard and a long wait, but like you say better safe than sorry :hugs:

Jelly there is 4 weeks left, then we see him for 2 days and then he's away a week, then he has taken 2 weeks off then away for 2 weeks minimum :dohh: ahhh well our choice obviously.

Hope everyone is okay just popping in quickly as were taking Ollie for a walk on the beach gonna get wrapped up and take him.
Its V-Day for me today cant believe how fast it has come round next milestone is 3rd tri. Happy V-day to me and sorry for the selfish post will be back tonight to have a proper catch up.

Happy V Day first bean.

Emz, hope you're having fun down south and not missing Matt too much.

Stmw, good luck with this month. Fx this is the month for you. We're out so are planning a marathon bd session over my fertile period this time!

Kara I'm so sorry hun but I guess knowing why you have to wait makes things easier?

Jelly, hope the results are good news on Weds. Hopefully whatever it was is over now and this will be a normal cycle.

Louise, Bicester is about 20 minutes from me! And of course Bicester shopping village will be right on your doorstep! The marriage between Lilia and Harry is getting more promising!

X

Happy Vday :wohoo: going so fast!!
Aaah I want to go to the beach!!

Ooohhh fishy how exciting I didn't realise it was so close to you! Fingers crossed for bfp this time, enjoy the marathon jiggys!!

Well I'm all but ready to divorce my husband today! He's doing my HEAD in but not completely convinced its all his fault and not just my hormones but can't tell him that! Morning sickness arrived today, forget queasiness, more like full blown throwing up this morning, food smells making me feel sick and no help making Sunday lunch even though I keep having to stop! No sympathy from him and then he said he had said he'd cook today (I don't recall that) and then he said dinner would be ready too early!!! Now I've written it down it makes me sound like a hormonal psycho however somehow it's all had me in tears more than once! I told him I'm considering divorce and he laughs at me which makes it worse!!

Hey girls

Teeny and maybe Louise are coming for coffee at my mums in Dartford at 11 tomorrow, would anyone else local like to join us? X

Laura I hope you're ok?

Sorry Emzy it's a tad far but we also have a class I take Harry to on a Monday morning which he loves so much. I don't have the heart to make him miss it.

Louise that doesn't sound like Wayne. Are you sure it's not an imposter? I can totally empathise though asx my dh has also been completely ungrateful today. No support, help or thanks and I'm not even preggers. If I had have been I think there is a big possibility that he would be heading towards a divorce right now ;)

Hope you're ok Laura :hugs:

Louise I regularly threaten dh with divorce and he usually laughs too. Fingers crossed the sickness passes quickly, did you have it long with Lillia?

JJ has been a nightmare getting to bed tonight just screaming everytime we put him in his cot, got so upset his was sick :-( had to rock him for almost an hour so wish we had a rocking chair!

Emzy - wish I could join you all tomorrow but I've got to work, hope you all enjoy getting together xx

Fishy where do you take Harry? Is it like a music class, I saw the video of all the children dancing and singing it looks great fun for the little ones

Laura Hun are you ok? Rant at us all you like xx

Emzy I'm very excited :)

Fishy no its not like him but in hindsight now he did actually say he would cook but I went and did it anyway, I was ranting and raving and it was all after he cooked 3 meals yesterday and let me lie in and watch tv in bed until 10am yesterday! He's not all bad I suppose but seemed to find the whole thing quite amusing! Git! Usually he's very well behaved, like I imagine Don is.. He has a very kind face! Hope his behaviour improves tomorrow! Lilia has a music class on a Monday morning too but luckily it's on again on a Thursday at the YMCA we all met at so I can take her then instead :)

Got that awful taste in my mouth, I keep brushing my teeth but it won't go, feel so sucky and queasy! Yuk!!

Jelly i was sick well into the third tri with Lilia, about 33 weeks I think of throwing up daily! Hence why I was thinner at full term than I was before I conceived!

heya ladies,

just a quick hello as im completely drained from work this weekend, I think I have a tooth abcess(sp?) so have been in complete agony and still continuing to go to work when Roxy is still ill aswell :( ahhhhh

Selfish post I know.

Sorry to hear some of you are stressed out/angry/upset :( bug hugs

xxxxxxxxx

Laura hope you are ok hunni saw your status earlier hope you havent hurt yourself! X

hugs to everyone else sorry no other personals im feeling absolutely dreadful again aching from head to toe :( x

Louise- you will be closer to me too... Although I have been begging grant to take me to the shopping village but so far epic fail on that. X

Stmw- so sorry to hear that honey, sounds painful, hope ur better soon x

I'm starting to get fed up with sick kids now... Jake moans, Paige cries... Non of them sleep anymore !!!!!! Paige now has a husky voice which is kind of funny to hear. Back to work tomorrow, so pleased for the break to be honest...

Love and hugs to everyone.... Well wishes to all the sick mummies and babies x

Jelly yes it's a class with music and dance. Each week their toys get put into a train which goes on an adventure such as to the farm etc. There's lots of songs they sing to fit in with the theme. The kids are free to do what they like and Harry just adores it. Plus his cousin goes with him who he also adores.

Fishy that class sounds fab ! We went to something when they were tiny but haven't the cash or free time for it now ! Hope your doing ok ? Still busy with the jewellery ?

Louise ah I feel your sickness pain ! Hope you don't suffer for as long this time x
I've been to Bicester shopping village it's very nice :)

Emzy enjoy your meet up x

Laura are you ok lovey ? Bet you can't wait to feel like yourself again ! X

Blob I don't really know what a Cinnabon is but I want one :)

Jelly has little man settled?

Lbb hope you feel better in the morn x

Anyone know how ym is doing ?

Stmw hugs x

Lady k who has Paige when you work ? X

poor Amelia is still being sick , not all the time but when laying down mainly , I've been giving her formula instead of cows milk as she won't settle without one and it seems to be that that's coming back after laying down ! I really not sure what to do about work tomorrow :(

Layla is fine she is a tough bird ! She ran all around the garden centre today loving every minute of freedom !

Poor Amelia. How long has it been now? Harry also loves garden centres, particularly if they have animal statues!

The jewellery is going well thanks. We're busy developing a new website and will soon start advertising! X

sicky baby here now too! Iv had to ring in work for the second time ever, first time turned out to be morning sickness Hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->