September Stars

Hope all the sick babas get well soon we havent had a sickness bug or anything here so fingers crossed it stays away I dont think I could deal with sickness.

Laura- Hope your okay.

Louise- Hope your sickness doesnt last as long as it did with Lillia.

Good Morning all xx

Nice day, bit cold but nice all the same! My 4 year old has gone into pre school without a fight, :thumbup: My 9 year old at school:thumbup: my 17 year old at college:thumbup: my 11 year old on his x box:thumbup:, and my baby girl fast asleep in the buggy :thumbup: I have fed husband 2 bacon baguettes and a cup of tea, and have a bomb of a downstairs of the house to clear but feeling quite chiurpy about it all for once!
Have agony tooth, but its eased off with threat of the dentist tomorrow, i have some extra quick paracetamol on hold if it starts playing me up again, atm i can cope with the ache it is not unbearable but has been the last few days, i just wanted to cry last night:cry:

BTP - I'm feeling your clingy baby not getting anything done problem !!! I have had Paige on my hip every waking hour since Monday.. I love my daughter but would really like even one hour to do stuff !!! If your having wine im going to have some too..lol been eyeing a bottle up in the fridge wondering if I should lol x
Yes go for it, have had all but about a glass of my wine, i am saving it for a glass with my evening meals, nom nom xx

Its V-Day for me today cant believe how fast it has come round next milestone is 3rd tri. Happy V-day to me and sorry for the selfish post will be back tonight to have a proper catch up.

Happy V day sweetie xx

Well I'm all but ready to divorce my husband today! He's doing my HEAD in but not completely convinced its all his fault and not just my hormones but can't tell him that! Morning sickness arrived today, forget queasiness, more like full blown throwing up this morning, food smells making me feel sick and no help making Sunday lunch even though I keep having to stop! No sympathy from him and then he said he had said he'd cook today (I don't recall that) and then he said dinner would be ready too early!!! Now I've written it down it makes me sound like a hormonal psycho however somehow it's all had me in tears more than once! I told him I'm considering divorce and he laughs at me which makes it worse!!

I think marriage is all about ups and downs, ready for divorce one week and loving them the next! Once the honeymoon period is over is what being married is all about! I think the males in general are so much less sympathetic and understanding, sometimes single motherhood is so appealing! :haha::hugs:

I'm so depressed it's untrue. Will update tonight. Xx

Oh no, hope things are ok x x x x :hugs:

heya ladies,
just a quick hello as im completely drained from work this weekend, I think I have a tooth abcess(sp?) so have been in complete agony and still continuing to go to work when Roxy is still ill aswell :( ahhhhh
Selfish post I know.
Sorry to hear some of you are stressed out/angry/upset :( bug hugs
xxxxxxxxx
Got my sympathies with the tooth, nasty pain that is so draining :hugs:

hugs to everyone else sorry no other personals im feeling absolutely dreadful again aching from head to toe :( x

:hugs::hugs: to you hunni x x x x :hugs::hugs:

I'm starting to get fed up with sick kids now... Jake moans, Paige cries... Non of them sleep anymore !!!!!! Paige now has a husky voice which is kind of funny to hear. Back to work tomorrow, so pleased for the break to be honest...

Love and hugs to everyone.... Well wishes to all the sick mummies and babies x

Aww :hugs: wish we were closer, we could put the world to rights over a costa on a daily basis! lol :hugs::kiss:

Right got to go, housework calls, well more like screams really, but i am enjoying listening to this morning and not a screaming child, and when i start rattling pots and pans i know Rosie my little limpet will wake up!
She sleeps 3 hours at night without crawling onto me, i know i should move her into the girls room but i cant bring myself too, what happens when she wakes in the night an Mummy is not next to her? :cry:
I was up with toothache last night anyway, angry birds for company :haha:

xxx:hugs::kiss:

Hi lovelies!
Back from our very long drive to my uncle's funeral. It was wonderful to see all sorts of family that I haven't seen for 10+ years and the funeral was mostly a great celebration of a long life full of blessings. It was emotional, but in a really good way.
Poor little Simon and Tobe were imprisoned in car seats for almost 24 hours out of the last four days, so I must find them something very physical to do today! Except that I woke up to find that I am fighting off a cold and Tobe full-on has one. Silly me! We've only had a week without someone puking or sick, so of course we're all due for a cold now! Sigh.

ladyk - wow! That was pretty scary news to get. I don't blame you for feeling upset. As the decision has been made for you regarding TTC, you have six months to rest and take care of you :hugs: Then back in the saddle! :)

Dear god, what have I been feeding Tobe? He just came over next to me and smiled up at me while doing the smelliest poo. Charming little fellow. :)
Must run to deal with Stinkbum.

I am VERY VERY sorry for no updates :( my phone had been cut off, laptop dead... and I've spent all my time flitting between Pippa, Kimi and knobhead Luke!!!

Pippa is doing extremely well after her 2nd bout of surgery!! She had fluid and blood in her small bowel, which they drained and she has been making excellent progress since!!

She is on 3ml an hour for 20 hours a day but needs to get to 35ml and as we're only going up a ml a day, we're looking at a lengthy stay!!!

Kimi is doing fantastic! She has really come on leaps and bounds with her walking and talking and is now just a proper little lady!!!

AFM - My HV has basically told me she think I have PND and has asked social services to come in and offer their support...it may mean we have respite from Pippa so we can spend time with just Kimi as I do feel like she misses out!!

I've also gone down a whole dress size but I think that may be due to stress!!

Laptops now fixed so will update you more often!!

Hope everyone is okay!!!

Louise - Congratulations!!!

Emzy - LOL at the car seat...hope Matt got told off!!!

Laura - Hope everythings ok!!

Kara - I am so sorry :( big hugs!!!

Jelly - Fingers crossed for your docs appt!!!

Thats all I can remember!!!

I really missed you girls...

x

Hey girlies

Just wanted to say had a lovely time today with teeny and Louise, lilia and Riley are so cute and was lovely for holly to play with them. I'm back down the 1st week in April if anyone would like to do something then? Also my baby shower will be on good Friday ( think 6th April?) would anyone like to come? If so I will pass on your details to my sister who is organising. Would be great if some of you can come! X

I am VERY VERY sorry for no updates :( my phone had been cut off, laptop dead... and I've spent all my time flitting between Pippa, Kimi and knobhead Luke!!!

Pippa is doing extremely well after her 2nd bout of surgery!! She had fluid and blood in her small bowel, which they drained and she has been making excellent progress since!!

She is on 3ml an hour for 20 hours a day but needs to get to 35ml and as we're only going up a ml a day, we're looking at a lengthy stay!!!

Kimi is doing fantastic! She has really come on leaps and bounds with her walking and talking and is now just a proper little lady!!!

AFM - My HV has basically told me she think I have PND and has asked social services to come in and offer their support...it may mean we have respite from Pippa so we can spend time with just Kimi as I do feel like she misses out!!

I've also gone down a whole dress size but I think that may be due to stress!!

Laptops now fixed so will update you more often!!

Hope everyone is okay!!!

Louise - Congratulations!!!

Emzy - LOL at the car seat...hope Matt got told off!!!

Laura - Hope everythings ok!!

Kara - I am so sorry :( big hugs!!!

Jelly - Fingers crossed for your docs appt!!!

Thats all I can remember!!!

I really missed you girls...

x

I tend to agree about pnd, it takes form in many different shapes and forms and Pippa being poorly can increase your stress and thus chances of pnd, I think this is best dealt with now, then by the time Pip is better and you have your girls 100% of the time to confront things that you may be sweeping under the carpet now because you simply can't deal with it all...such as Luke!
Its a process and you will get through it, you have had many things thrown at you recently, you are a strong person, but no one can deal with a bombardment of things so the most important has to come first, exactly what you have done, and you have taken the brunt of it, Take all the help you can get, you will work through all the crap and come out the other side smelling of roses, its how survivors work, I recognise you in my younger self, I know you will be ok xx:hugs::kiss:

Hey girlies

Just wanted to say had a lovely time today with teeny and Louise, lilia and Riley are so cute and was lovely for holly to play with them. I'm back down the 1st week in April if anyone would like to do something then? Also my baby shower will be on good Friday ( think 6th April?) would anyone like to come? If so I will pass on your details to my sister who is organising. Would be great if some of you can come! X

So jealous, must have been fab to meet up, saw the pics, I wanted to be there! (loved the one of the girls in the box together, just beautiful!):hugs::kiss:

Selfish bit first I phoned nhs direct this morn because yesterday I'd noticed amelias hands and feet were blue and freezing cold , nhs direct said hospital because it's s danger sign , I wasn't overly worried but took her in , 4 hours in and she was so upset and tired , they think she has severe dehydration but were happy for her to come home and give her diarolite and regular fluids !

I want to go to a meet up :)

Glad you had a good time emzy I will look for pictures !

Btp can you take any pain releif for the tooth? do you remember the last time you had a non busy day ? :)

Ym good to hear from you hope you can start to move forward glad you getting support x

Btp- oh another angry bird player, grant is addicted to that... It was hard putting pea in her own room but it did mean our sex life came back lol x

GG- Paige had very cold hands and feet too.. How is she feeling now? Is it the sick bug going around ? I work shifts around grant and my mum x

Lbb- oh no, get well soon honey x

YM- hey honey, glad things are going well, time with kimi will be nice for you both. Hope social services are of some help... Sending huge hug babe, u have coped so well with everything x

Ps anyone take any photos of the meet up? Would love to see them xx

GG wow how scary! Glad Amelia is ok bless her, is she showing any signs of the sickness going yet?

I did hun, they are on my Facebook if you'd like a look. I can't post the url here using my phone x

Poor amelia :( hope she's better soon.

Ym big :hugs: you've been through so much hun Xx

YM hope SS can help you :hugs: must be hard to be split from your babies all the time :hugs:

GG :( poor girly hope she gets better fast. There are some properly horrible bugs going around!!

Emzy aww I wish I could go :hissy: why do I live so far awwaaaay :cry:

On that note SUMMER BIG MEET??

Oh forgot to say loved the photos on FB so nice :cloud9:

My lovely husband bought me a new pair of uggs yesterday :) feel a bit spoilt :cloud9:

:hi: YM. Hope you get the rest bite you so deserve. Glad Pippa is doing well but it must be hard being away from her all the time.

Where is the baby shower Emzy?

BTP.. 2 bacon baguettes??!! That's one lucky dh!

GG, you must have been so worried. Poor little thing. FX she is better soon. xx

Oh lucky blob ! Lovely husband ! I've still never had proper uggs !

They want me to get a urine sample to drop back to hospital from Amelia , can I get a flipping wee ! Nope ! I've say for ages with a pot against her bottom and tapping on her bladder as they showed me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->