September Stars

Laura good to see you , sorry this pregnancy is a hard one ! Glad baby is ok though you can get your own back on him when he a teenager by waking him up and showing his girlfriends his baby photos :)

No wee sample I tried blowing , tapping, potty , standing, sitting , running then I gave up and she weed all over the floor I just had to laugh!

ha ha ha ha - You should of soaked it up with a paper towel and then rung it out GG !!! xx

Laura- oh honey, i am so sorry.. Must have been really scary, so pleased to hear all is ok with the baby.mi had a lot of watery discharge, I would get it when I sat down, coughed, sneezed .... I would have to change my knickers.. I brought some ph papers do I could test if it was my waters or not every time. Really hope you start to feel better x

GG- how's the wee catching going ...lol I said to grant god knows how I would get any from Paige.. Impossible.. I can imagine you running after her with a pot.... Lol x

All well in this house now, just the cough left.... It was the hardest week I have ever had with Paige... !!!

Love and hugs to everyone else x

Awww Laura :hugs: you are having such a hard time :hugs: not long left though Hun. I think even just being pregnant puts strain on relationships with anyone.

GG gutted :(

We had looaadss of pancakes :rofl: yum yum the cinnamon ones were AMAZZZINNNG!!

Jelly :lol: we are looking for a house to totally gut!!

Boony we are collecting them too :rofl: but I need one for each of them!!! :dohh: I only have 5 at the moment but considering we go through about 6 a week should be ok by April ;)

Though could possibly buy one cheaper!!

Blob have you used the free ones? tescopromo wmpromo cooppromo jspromo asdapromo if you have 2 email addresses you can sign up twice and use the codes twice x

Quick update went to docs and my ultrasound shows I have left and right poly cystic ovaries. Told that there is meds that can help if needed but if haven't conceived in next 10 months they will look into it then. For now got to concentrate on losing weight as that's the best thing to help fertility . They will help me lose weight in 6 months with meds or weightloss program if I havent had good results. I'm not surprised by the results as have thought since 17 I had PCOS.

Oh and I have a tilted uterus ??? Have to look into what that means because I don't know at the moment.

Jelly we crossed posts.. It's good that they have things ready in place over the next few months if TTC isn't successful, and also good that it's what you thought and nothing else horrible. Tilted uterus I thought just affected how your bump looks? I'm not sure it is anything more than that? Did they not advise you? Well fingers crosses that you don't need any meds and you'll be announcing a nice easy bfp soon!! X

Jelly I'm glad you've got some answers and a plan in place now, at least you're not left wondering. I have a tilted uterus and whilst I don't know if it has any implications with ttc, it doesn't mean anything in pregnancy really. Just means they struggle with ultrasounds before about 16 weeks. After then it lifts out of the pelvis and straightens up so doesn't mean anything after then. I didn't have any ttc problems either time so I don't think it would affect ttc? Not sure though x

Hi girls

Update on pippa, she's had a turn for the worst and is on her way to theatre and think she said she's having a tube from her neck to her heart. I'll let you know if I hear anything else x

Holy shit poor little pippa this is just not fair for a little baby it's just cruel :cry: poor YM I really wish there was something to do. Just so wrong for this to happen to a little baby.

Jelly :hugs: good they have a plan in place for you and FX'd you will get your BFP beofre then.

Thinking of poor Pippa. xxx

Jelly - I have a fab book on pcos (pcos for dummies - I can post it to you if you like ?) I would also go back and ask if you can be prescribed something like metformin. This would help with the pcos symptoms and help with weight loss. Xx

My 26 week bump from Sunday :)

422141_10151328540195473_743965472_23052447_601337129_n.jpg
[/IMG]

It's gone a funny shape today, feels really weird too like she's length ways! Gone all pointy and weird!

421221_10151341742040473_743965472_23095640_1237226691_n.jpg

Pippa is out of theatre and is ok... all her veins had collapsed and was unuseable so they've put a Hickman??? (lbb...is this the right one) through her neck and into a heart chamber... and she'll have this for 6 months and she'll come home with it eventually!!

How much more can my poor baby take??? Here's hoping this will the last operation of this time!!!!

Emzy - Lovely bump! VERY jealous!!!!

xx

Glad to hear poor little Pippa is out of surgery honey. I am so sorry to hear she has been poorly again. I hope you are getting all the support you deserve and stay strong both for yourself and the girls. Xxxx :hugs:

Emzy, your bump is lovely. It really suits you! It's not weird, it's perfect! I know it's late but I have meant to say a MASSIVE thank you for Monday. It was lovely to meet you and Holly and also to see Louise and Lilia again. We both had a lovely time. Xxxxx :flower:

Jelly, I guess it is good for you to know what is wrong but believe me when I say it will all be okay. I have severely poly cystic ovaries and as you know clomid conceived Riley and just pure luck conceived this little miracle girl. I hope you have an easy TTC journey and I am here if you would like someone to talk it over with. Xxx

I hope sick babies and mummies are on the mend. Riley has now got a cold but he has been okay, a little bit moany but nothing a bit of calpol can't change!
Must go now, dinner to cook and little boys needing PJs after their bath! Xxx

YM - glad Pippas ok, my dad had a Hickman line it's alot better for them in the long run. Poor Pippa she's been through so much - you both have :kiss:

Laura - I bought that book today lol thank you for the offer. How you feeling today ?

Emzy - great bump maybe she's had a bit of a spurt?

JJ had his first haircut today he looks so grown up!

Louise - how you been feeling anymore news on your house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->