September Stars

Thanks hun! I got your prints in the post so we'll get your proofs to you asap. x

I see it on both hun, that's what my 12dpo ic looked like and I didn't believe it. Ill see if I still have my picture of it later. Really hope its the start of your bfp!!

Oh Ann thats lovely i wasn't expecting you to get them until tomorrow i thought i'd missed the post!

I agree with emzy, I never got decent lines on cheapies so i always used FRER.

Thanks Emzy, that would be great. You don't think the lines are too far apart?

I don't think they are? I'm sure it looks like mine. Let me see if I can find the pic.

Fishy I'd take a guess that it's not an evap, the line is too thick.. It's the same width as the other line which is a good sign I think! I hope we're not getting your hopes up unnecessarily but I really think that might be a faint but real bfp! Take a test first thing tomorrow and let us know straight away please!!

Thanks ladies! Louise your post nearly made me cry... ooohhh is that a sign ;)

I've got to go out and buy an FRER tomorrow but I'll try another IC first thing just in case and will let you all know straight away. xx

Fishy I can't find a pic of my 12 dpo, but this was 13 dpo and you can see how faint they are but that's darker than the day before. The first was fmu and second was last thing, which was slightly darker. I think they are the same distance away as the lines on yours? I remember thinking they were too far apart on mine! The second pic is my 14dpo and the ic never got any darker than that!

Attachments

• ic 13 dpo.jpg
    ic 13 dpo.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 14 dpo.jpg
    14 dpo.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 4
Thanks Emzy. I can't believe the IC never got darker! I'm definitely going to buy another brand tomorrow. x

EEEEkkkkkkk Fishy I hope it's a BFP for you!!

I am very jealous of all you preggers ladies at the mo. In my heart I really want another baby, but I don't think it's doable for us! Boo hoo!!!!!! x

Busy day here, as you will see from my FB! We've done the usual Sunday stuff, and I've done some baking - a no bake lemon cheesecake and a tiramisu cake! Not tasted either of them yet, I like baking them but not eating them! x

Love to all, sorry for crap post, am full of cold. xx

I think this might be the 12 dpo... but I'm not sure. Looks very similar to yours I think!

Attachments

• maybe 12 dpo.jpg
    maybe 12 dpo.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 5
good luck fishy! And i agree Georgeous picture! I tried change mine but it was playing funny buggers and wouldnt let me! X

I've tried to change mine so many times but it wont let me either!

Oh fishy I'm so excited for you! So hope it's good news!! I really see Harry with a little sister with curls!!

I'm so fed up of being/feeling sick! Not even 9 weeks yet so may have quite a few more weeks of it yet! I've lost about 5lbs this week, not weighed myself before then, so between this and lilias pregnancy, for me pregnancy is my most successful form of diet ever!!!

Fishy - I think it looks really pomising especially when comparing them to Emzy's tests....... make sure you post as soon as you do the FRER ;-)

Emzy - I agree great Avatar I saw the farm picks earlier and thought how cute she looks with her curly hair and little clipped back. Looked like a great day out makes me want to go to a farm soon again.

Blob - I love your Auntie too sounds like she knows what shes talking about. Have you seen the dr oetkar (sp?) cupcake competition might be worth you entering havent a clue what you win but I always like a good comp and wed all vote for you ! I'm still havinf problems walking after straining my plantar but DH has been brillant this weekend taking JJ up and down the stairs and let me rest up as much as possible. Hooping the gel heeled insoles will help me at work tomorrow.

Well my diet has sucked this past couple of weeks since meant to be losing weight again. So as of tomorrow morning im using meal replacement shakes for breakfast and lunch at work then food for dinner. Aim is just a week to give me abit of a kickstart but if it works may continue for awhile until I stop craving junk and convenieance food....... really nervous that I'm not going to like them. I used them years ago at Uni when I couldnt be bothered to cook or afford canteen lunch :blush: but I was younger then without a weight problem. Anyway enough of my ramblings

Noticed today that JJ still has an indent on his forehead when he screws up his forehead today hoping it will soon even out again after hitting the skirting board last weekend.

Seeing my friends 2 week old baby at the weekend im really looking forward to it, Hope Im allowed a quick cuddle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->