September Stars

Opti - forgot to say JJ has an inhalor and seems to go through phases of needing it. At times it's been bad where we've needed hospital but touch wood he hasn't needed it for awhile. Hopefully your two will be the same

Good morning!
Kind of a crappy night of sleep last night. Two little boys who couldn't get settled and then a mama who had trouble sleeping.
So a bit bleary this morning. Definitely need about 100 cups of coffee to wake up properly!
Planning on some housework and a trip to the Farmers' Market this morning.

Jelly, hope your foot feels better soon xx

BTP, did you have your tooth removed in the end honey? x

Talking of my DH, he has been so good to me.....Every morning he gets up and gets ready for work but also gets Riley up too. Makes his milk and plays silly buggers with him for an hour, all the while I am left :sleep: in bed! :thumbup:. He always makes me a cup of tea too. Bless his heart. x
xx

No, tooth settled after second root clean out and a few days and plenty of paracetamol! Yesterday it was cleaned and checked, and prepared for final filling next week, we had said it would be taken out but while its saveable I say leave it! (it will also take longer to recover from an extraction over a settled root filling!)

I saw your post on fb about your dh, I thought what a lucky lady! I seem to breed lazy dh's, we are heading for a rather large kick up the arse for mine, its a circle, and I need to break the routine!
He says he cant sleep, so doctor gives him tablets and that's it, I end up with a zombie all day and night instead of the doctor saying, why cant you sleep?' Answer is because he does sod all, so if he got up and did something daily he would feel tired, get sleep, feel better and so on, I need to at some point tell him all this!
I am shattered by bed time and still get disturbed at night, he should try it sometime!
He said i was quiet this morning, but in truth I just don't know where to start, and I know he wouldn't want to hear it once I started either! :haha:

Genies, I missed you :hugs: Never good mixing friends with work in that sort of way, It makes situations so much harder! Hope it works out and well doe dh on getting a job so fast! :hugs:

Hi Sarah, :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::hugs:

Right off i go, we went to pick up some stepping stone slabs for the garden, went to Bradford on Avon, pretty little place, and stopped off at a pub on the canal for a bite to eat, it was lovely.
We have thrown the slabs out into the garden, loads of washing to do now, ironing screaming at me but i am ignoring it! :hugs::kiss:xxxx

btp - lovely lady, there are days when I think you must be the energizer bunny in disguise! :bunny: I cannot believe how much you do in a day over and above the five kids!

btp - lovely lady, there are days when I think you must be the energizer bunny in disguise! :bunny: I cannot believe how much you do in a day over and above the five kids!

Totally agree. Hope your tooth doesn't give you anymore pain x

Opti do you think they will grow out of it? I'm just going by a friends 3 they all get it as babies and then the oldest ones don't have it anymore ?
As for the Shetland, I read a bit of the thread (going to read in a mo), you found any solution? :( the girls pony is prone to laminitis but *touch wood* seems to be fine. Sounds like its going to be a long drawn out process. But I'm sure the girls will love playing with him till he gets better?

GG wow what a scary time for you :hugs: glad your DH got another job quickly though

Jelly how's your foot?

^^^ I'm totally agreeing too.. Your DH sounds like he needs to be included in the kids category though :hugs: you are a star your DH doesn't know what he's got. Which I guess could be part of the problem.
- my aunt always told me to never look like you can manage everything, as soon as you do they will just let you carry on. (love my aunt :))
You're just too good that's the problem :lol:

Ladies do you know much about evaps? I THINK I may have seen something on an ic today but only in some light and it might have been out of the time limit. It's so faint that I'm not even sure it's there!

Sorry fishy I dont really know anything about evaps I am sure someone can help.
I am 27 weeks today and in 3rd tri can't believe how quick this pregnancy is going I hope it doesn't slow down now I am on 3rd tri, saying that I have bought nothing for this baby yet and we still have the nursery to do so that should keep us occupied.

Welcome to third tri Firstbean! X
Oooh Fishy, perhaps you may get a Bfp in the next few days. Xx

Fishy I think to be an evap it would have to be a very thin line off centre well out of the time limit? Fingers crossed its a bfp!!

Fishy, I had a really faint line the month before my bfp, I just wasn't sure enough if it was a line or not, an then af showed up. The following month I got a bfp that got fainter so I panicked but that was Rosie so you know the rest!
:hugs:

Thanks for comments, I think I bottle things and when I pop I really do it majorly ! I want to get it sorted but wonder if I can, and if what I want from him really exists! Blob your auntie is spot on, my son says the same, says I do too much. :shrug:

Time to go, can't really see what I am writing on my phone! X X X X

hey ladies hope everyone is ok! Thanks for all the lovely messages x

what a glorious day it is today! Even hung the washing out on the line! Oh has decided he needs to get codes for the Kermit bag after seeing the advert so if anyone has boy they are not going to use i would really appreciate them x x x

jelly James moved up to the toddler room the middle of Feb and he loves it <3 x

Fishy I think Evaps don't have any colour to them, but I don't know much about them. Post a pic! I hope it's the start of a BFP!

Took Holly to the farm today and had a brill time, but I'm absolutely shattered!!

You may have seen on facebook already, but I don't think I said on here, Matt has booked a 4d scan for my mothers day present! I'm so so excited! It's on Saturday afternoon x

Unfortunately it's too faint to capture on camera. I'm not even 100% sure there was something there!

That's what I was like at 12dpo this time, convinced there wasn't actually anything there and even my later ones were so faint! The gp didn't even believe I was pregnant as the test was faint ha ha!

I think it's in the wrong place and too far to the left. Oh well we'll soon know. X

Ok ladies, I've given it a go and taken some photos.

This one is untweaked so you probably won't be able to see anything...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4207.jpg

And this one is heavily tweaked and you still probably won't be able to see anything!!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4206m.jpg

I can see a line on the tweaked one Ann! Hope its your BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->