September Stars

how you feeling Teeny? Are you starting to feel uncomfortable yet? I am!! Got a baby bum all up in my ribs!

Me three !!! And worse I'm stuck home with sick Olivia so all I keep doing is logging in and out of here looking for more updates ! X

Wow I had 5 pages to catch up on since last night, been very chatty ladies :haha:

Fishy- It looks like a definate BFP to me. Cant wait to see your update with a FRER.

Laura- Sorry your having a bit of a rough time. Hope Olivia gets better soon.

Louise- The sickness is rubbish isnt it hope it gives in soon and you start to feel normal again I remember 9 weeks been my worst for feeling sick then it started to get better.

Thought I would post my 27 week bump pic havent put one in here for a while.

Attachments

• 27 weeks.jpg
    27 weeks.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 4
Emzy, I feel okay. I was really uncomfortable for the past few weeks but I seem not to be suffering at the moment which I will enjoy for the short while it will probably last! My bump is massive now though... Another 10 weeks and I will look like a whale! Lol x
I have no idea which body parts are where with her though, I am so impressed you know which bits are which!

FirstBean, what a lovely bump you have. I look twice as big! X

Laura, I cannot believe you have less than a month to go. It has flown by. X

I had the realisation this morning that I am not prepared for this little miss at all. I know I will adapt once she is here but the thought scares me! Sleepless nights, 2 children at home during the day etc. how will I cope??!! Scary stuff! X

I will probably be back in 5 mins to check again! Xx

Teeny I only know as the midwife told me! Plus it was the same with Holly, she always had her bum shoved in my ribs!

I am the same, think I'm in denial a bit that I'm having another! I don't think it'll sink in til she's here to be honest. also can't get my head around the whole going through labour again thing!! going to pack my hospital bag at the end of this week, I'd like it done by 30 weeks just in case.

I'm so excited for my 4d scan this weekend! Maybe it'll feel more real then. my boobs have started leaking too, they never did when I was pregnant with Holly!

OOh and my maternity leave has officially started now! Feels weird having gone so early this time!

Hurry up fishy!!!

I know what you mean about the labour again emzy I went to see my friend on sat who had a baby on Wednesday and she was talking about labour and it brought it all back to me. I need to get a move on and get organised I am rubbish I am sure I was more prepared with Ollie.

I was definitely more prepared with Holly. I had everything organised and done by 25 weeks with Holly. This time all the baby stuff is piled in the spare room still! I can't wash the clothes yet til we have bought some draws for her room, so I have somewhere to put them and I can't set the cot up in there until Holly is in a bed. I can't set the crib up in our room til I have the bedding, which I'm not getting til after my baby shower (I know my gran has bought it) so I feel kind of in limbo at the moment as I can't do anything!

I am looking forward to labour as I desperately want a home birth. My labour with Riley was really good so stupidly that doesn't worry me!! I think I will sort out labour/babies things about 37 weeks and get her moses basket and everything ready about 39 weeks. My babies love staying put in there so I am under no illusion that she will be here on time!! lol

Sorry ladies. I took Harry to a music & dance group this morning and have only just got home! Photo to follow...

I didn't buy an FRER in the end and bought an earlybird Sainsburys test where there is a tiny tiny very faint line but thankfully I also bought a digi..

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4216.jpg

:happydance:

Yay great news digis are the best it makes it feel real instead of looking for lines. Great news and congratulations.

Congratulations Ann. So pleased for you. Harry will be a great big brother!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->