September Stars

Louise Is there nothing else which makes you feel better? (constant grazing? rich tea biscuits?) Are you still being sick or just feel sick? :hugs: :kiss:

:hugs: Louise, it's awful I know. Just remember there is a light at the end of the tunnel, you are probably at the peak of the sickness this next week or so and then it should start to improve. Unfortunately, I have started being sick every night again this last week. I remember this happening when pregnant with Holly too. No where near as bad as the first tri though! When is your scan?

Jelly I did slim fast when I was at uni and had 2 shakes and a ready meal a day. I lost 10lbs in 2 weeks but I have to say, I stopped after then as I felt dreadful. I think a week would be fine though :)

We had a lovely day at the farm, Holly loved seeing all the animals! She's recently learned her animal noises so it was extra good as she was going around going "mooo!" and "oink!" lol She fed a lamb as well and loved it. She was going "Num Num Num" whilst feeding it, was so cute!

GG so sorry to hear that honey, glad he got another job soon but must be sad leaving yours x

Fishy- looks like mine did when I was about the same, it was so faint you could hardly see it.. That's how I knew I was pregnant before grant but shhhhhhhh he thinks we found out together x

Love and hugs to all the sick mummy's and babies....
Xxxxx

Lol Kara! I only mentioned it to my dh in the evening but more because I didn't want to get his hopes up unnecessarily but after I tweaked the photo I thought maybe I should. He is so excited. Fx we're not disappointed today.

Emzy, that's so cute! Harry goes moooo for every animal other than a fish!

Will be back later to catch up with everything. Olivia seems to have a gastro bug and has been throwing up all night. I spent the night on the sofa with her and now feel like shite !!

F&C - I see it and am excited for you !!! Will be back to check your news later. Xxx

Laura - you really are having a run of bad luck. Hope Olivia recovers quickly and you don't catch it :hugs:

JJ makes a duck noise for every animal except a snake lol

Fishy fingers crossed

Will be off out later to get an FRER and maybe a digital but I took another IC this morning...

Untweaked...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4214.jpg
https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4208.jpg

Tweaked...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4209m.jpg

Jelly etc sickness is both feeling sick and being sick! Hopefully it'll start easing soon but it lasted so long with Lilia I'm not getting my hopes up!!

Emzy I don't have a date for my scan yet! Feeling very impatient as I want to see and know everything is ok!

Do you think it's a BFP Louise? I'm still trying to keep calm (which is not proving too successful) until I get a digi or FRER.

Oh Fishy, I will be aMazed if it's not a BFP! My first line was so faint that my DH refused to believe me. The next day I did another cheapie and it was even fainter! So much so that my DH would not buy me a FRER to check and so I had to buy them... They showed a definite line and you know the rest!! Good Luck! Xxxx

Louise, I found sucking on boiled sweets helped tons with my feeling sick. I wish I could say I lost weight though, but I have just been piling it on since day one. X

Must go, after the 5th time of asking Chance to get dressed for school he still hasn't. I need to go and give him a kick up the bum!! Lol xx

I think it's a bfp yes, if you look in the testing section on here there a photos of evaps and it doesn't look anything like one! And there is definately a line there, darker than yesterday as you can see it in the untweaked photo clearly! I would go with bfp but get another test for peace of mind! I did 4 before I believed mine!

I agree with Louise, i can see it in the untweaked photo today! :happydance: Cant wait for you to do a FRER or Digi. Although it might be too early for a digi because they aren't as sensitive are they?

Fishy please go to the shop right now !!! :) looking good to me x

Emzy I love that pic too would look great in large on a canvas truprint often do deals !

Jelly I did slim fast in the past it worked well at the time !

Louise I'm so sorry about the sick it will pass as you know just hopefully sooner rather than later x

Lbb I've got two codes I think asda sent craven sale as an substitute x

Lady k how's things with you ?

Teeny

Wohoo fishy that is so so there!!!! :hugs:

Aw Louise :hugs: I had sickness both times into 20 weeks and again after 30 weeks :hugs: totally feel your pain. (even though I've forgotten just how awful). Hope you feel better soon.

Aww Laura really hope Oliva gets better soon :hugs:

Eeee BFP!! Congratulations! Looks just like my 13dpo I posted and is darker than yesterday. How exciting!

Oh and fishy your ics are green handle ones aren't they? They are 25miu aren't they? As my blue handle ones were 10miu. You should defo get a nice line on a frer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->