September Stars

Boony thanks for your advice re legal aid, it's pretty much what I thought, it's based on household income so her hubby no doubt earns too much to entitle her! And sorry, I don't know who you could report him to, I would ask his name so you can report him for ringing after you asked him not to, write to the company complaints dept and phone local police, they should be able to advise who to report him to. We get calls every day from companies who think this is a cafe called dancing dishes!! Our phone number used to be that for the cafe, it's so annoying!!

Optical, I wish I could help with your funds but we need every penny we can get at the moment!! Hope you raise it soon xx

Fb hope your aches and pains improve soon Hun x

I have woken up to find some brown blood when I went to the loo. I'm feeling very bloated like I do when I'm about to come on. I know it can be normal but I have a bad feeling.

I'm so angry. Every morning my dh has left me to deal with Harry whilst he sleeps in. He says he's not well but he's well enough to work. I told him half an hour ago about the blood and he's still in bed whilst I deal with this downstairs looking after Harry. :cry:

Fishy- do you think it could be implantation or something.

I don't know, I never had bleeding with Harry. It's brown and stringy. That doesn't look good does it?

Fishy, brown blood is old blood. I am sure everything is okay, perhaps call the doctors and get some advice. Lots of ladies have bleeds when AF is due which would be now my lovely. Thinking of you. Xxx

Fishy I agree it could be implantation bleeding, I had some bleeding around then this time around, try to stay positive xx and your dh is being naughty, especially if you told him about the blood he should be helping you out :(

Fishy give your Dh a boot up the backside!! Try not to worry hun, lots of ladies I know had a bit of blood at the time af would have been due. I had a tiny bit of brown at 8 weeks too. Try not to worry unless it turns bright red or theres loads. Urgh I hate first tri knicker checking. Saying that, I still knicker check now ha ha! Sometimes it feels just like I'm gonna come on my period, I remember that all the way through with Holly too x

Louise I'm sure she wouldn't mind. I'm back down first week of April though, if you can wait til then we could meet up again and I could give it to you? X

I had implantation with Ollie and it was brown so fingers crossed it is the same for you.
I am the same Emzy I am a major knicker checker especially with my spotting that I have had a couple of times this pregnancy.

Louise - he didn't ring back anyway thankfully! I'm waiting to see if they ring today!

Optical - Unfortunately i am the same as louise we are saving every penny at the moment. We are wanting to buy our own house so hubby can leave the RAF.

Fishy - Brown blood is old and is harmless, i always get it before i get my proper period. Only time you need to worry is if it turns red or if there is loads! Give your DH a kick up the backside! My DH has got up the past 2 morning with our 3 am i'm not even pregnant!!

I was also a major knicker checker through all 3 of my pregnancies! So pleased i won't be going through pregnancy again! I hated pregnancy, with the last 2 i was constantly dizzy every time i walked more than 5 steps was awful. I loved labour though i would have loads more if i could skip the pregnancy and just have labour and a beautiful baby lol.

Boony I was saying to Matt I think I am done after this one. I really don't do being pregnant very well! But then afterwards I miss it, so I will probably change my mind!!

I think if Alyssa was a boy i would have another in the hope of having a girl, but i'm so happy with the 3 i have, especially at the minute they are all at such lovely ages. Tyler is so cut at the minute and learning so much everyday and Alyssa had just started to roll and is amazed by everything we do. When the dog walks in the room her face is hilarious i'll have to try and take a pic! And Jayden is learning so much at school and doing so well with his speech that at the minute i'm quite content with what i have and know how lucky am to have 3 healthy children. Plus it helps that Tarron has had the snip so i have no choice lmao!

I could keep having babies if only I had the money and space! I hate pregnancy, I get very sick, and miserable and fat each time.

Fishy, just what everyone has said really, brown is old blood, it colud be the implantation bleed working its way out, sometimes you don't even notice it.
They don't do much at this stage I had this at 7 weeks and they wouldn't even scan just said if it was going to happen it would...thanks!:shrug:
Hoping its nothing it shouldn't be, and sorry dh is being a bit useless,they don't understand pregnancy like we do, however involved they proclaim to be! On the bright side he could be like mine and leave meto deal with everything all the time, guess where mine is right now, 11am? In bed, no points there it was obvious!:haha:

Ohh Ladyk, exiting stuff, i hate cameras, i would run a mile! :haha:

Anyway got to check my bank, got my son's over spend on the phone coming out soon, also fighting Rosies feet for the key board, little monkey! :haha:

:hugs::kiss:

:hugs: fishy - try not to worry.. I had the same with izzy and emma. Maybe try to get an early scan st 6 weeks just to make sure?

Lady k - that sounds interesting!

btp i'd go mental if my dd spent that much on her phone! that said, she's only 6 so there's plenty of time yet!

Thanks ladies. I haven't had any since this morning so I really hope that was it. I guess I'm a worrier at the best of times so now my head is all over the place! I did another IC and the line was darker but I know this doesn't mean t0o much, it just helps calm me a little. xx

Fishy, good news nothing else happened, fingers crossed:hugs::kiss:

btp i'd go mental if my dd spent that much on her phone! that said, she's only 6 so there's plenty of time yet!

He went over by £120, plus what it was supposed to be so it was £140 bill! owch! I am getting the others tesco capped ones, my 9 yr old wants one and she is good so i am looking into it.
At the time Jack's was all I could get him:shrug:

:hugs:

Fishy- Fingers crossed all is well since nothing else has happened. Fingers crossed.

Btp- Wow £140 thats alot of talking and texting.

Fishy I spotted first each time AF was due for the first couple of months pregnant and clearly remeber how my head was all over the place at the begining Im sure you will start to relax with it soon :hugs:

Louise Really feel for the boys hope moo lady sorts her life out soon.

Optical - Hope your Pony is ok, he looks very cute from pictures

Lady K Cant wait to hear more on the show ..... Oooo Maybe its the channel 4 thing where they film and follow an 'average' family around. I loved watching that the last couple of years.

JJ has had a high teething temp again bless him so been dosing him up. Boony I've found JJ has developed his speech so much the past couple of weeks. I can imagine it being great seeing all three of them developing and growing up together. We ahd similar issue with a company calling us throughout the day whilst I was on Maternity Leave we ended up paying £2 a month to stop compies calling us and I got to dh to speak to head office as I was incrediably hormonal at the time.

Got another house to look at Friday really hoping this is it this time. We cant offer full asking price but am able to move quickly which will help as they have had tbeir chain broken twice. Please god let this be it !

I did post last night and then the site went down grrrf BNB has been so tempremental past few nights.

BTP - Ouchie on the phone bill

That is a lot of texting btp :dohh:

Opti ouch!! That's hard, however think of it if you had bought a pony it would be aroun 1k a bargain really ;) oh no he bites!! That's not good. I will look and see if there is anything we need luv :hugs: sorry I'm not looking forward to vets bills etc.

Fishy :hugs: with tabs I didn't have any bleeding (that I can remember) but Rosalie I bled for 2 weeks. Some brown and some red, also had more bleeding later on. Don't stress luv :hugs: though hard not to when you're pregnant :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->