September Stars

Fishy I was so happy to see that digi !! fingers crossed all will be well for Harrys new sibling x

Evening lovely ladies.

Fishy, I hope all is well with you and your little bean! x

I did have a moment last week where I wanted another baby ASAP! Even DH admitted that he would like another baby but we are limited in terms of that I need to work, and we don't have much more space etc. Maybe in another few months we will reconsider, or maybe we're done. We'll see. I am going to be doing an extra 6 hours per week work at home from the 1st April, so we need to see how that pans out, but I don't think we can second guess the future!

Love to all. xx

Ooooooo Asher I think you may have a no4 !!!!!! How exciting ;-)

Louise anymore news on the mum ?

Fishy how have you been today?

Got holiday booked tomorrow which instead of being a relaxing day consists if house survey, boiler service, solicitor and paperwork ...... Am seeing my friends 2 week old baby tomorrow afternoon . Hope I get a cuddle

Busy busy here still ! I finish work very soon and still haven't found a replacement job !
Layla is very clingy I've been doing 4 days and she is really feeling it she always thinks I'm leaving her she is obsessed with her dummy and a cuddly hippo !
Amelia is fine but a complete monkey who climbs on everything ! Nothing is safe ever :)
Her room looks good I'll post some pics on Facebook , I want to put them into toddler beds at the weekend but need more stair gates !
Is anyone else in toddler beds yet ?

Oooh Asher, I think if you're thinking about it, it will happen!!

Thanks JC, I'm good thanks. It's been a manic day driving to Norfolk and back and leaving at 5.30am. Then on to my jewellery course. Anyway, I'm home now, on B&B and have a nice cup of decaf!

Nothing more to report on little Fishlet. No spotting but to be honest I have a real lack of symptoms other than tiredness. Last time I was getting lots of cramps at this stage. I guess they say every pregnancy is different.

Love the house you're looking at JC! I have everything crossed that you'll get it. xx

Fishy I didn't really get any symptoms this time until about 6 weeks, try not to worry, I was convinced this was not going 'to be' but fingers crossed everything seems ok! No scan date yet though which is annoying!

I will update tomorrow on my stuff, we actually have Nathan here atm but I'll fill in later, too tired now! Big hugs to all, jelly I hope tomorrow is ok! You know where I am if you want a break!

My symptoms with Rosie never really of the ground, not like Sophie which peaked as my worst pregnancy, avoided hospital narrowy!
They really are all different, certainly the boys and girls were the same, my sickest 2 were no 1 and no 4 and the best was Rosie where I was much less sick, but at its worst still yucky! And the common factor was always I pile on the weight! X X :hugs:

The phone bill was all texts, virgin have him an extra 10,000 this month on top of his 3,000 so I hope I can safely say this mo month will be ok!:thumbup:

Louise, hope all is ok :hugs:

Few spare :hugs: to you fishy hope you have a sticky fishy bean x X

Omg preggie ladies your pregnancys are going so fast! Baby pics soon, make me broody! I have said no more but if dh said yes I know I would:blush:
I know it's not realistic to go for no6 and pregnancy is horrible for me, and we do have the issue of getting pregnant and my last 2 were 3 months TTC and 9 months TTC (even his sperm are lazy lol) and of course Rosie was more my doing:blush:

Well kids at school, off to dentist later for final filling in this tooth! I am on my phone so excuse any corrections my phone had made and I have not noticed lol

Back later, hugs to all, hello to genies, jelly and Sarah, hope all ok with you guys, oh and a quick mention to Amy who has taken Connie home at last, hoping she is very happy after such sadness am loving all her happy pictures, Connie has come such a long way and I am so pleased for Amy and her family x X X

Thanks ladies. What will be will be so I just need to try and relax!

Harry went down for his nap well today but only because I gave him my bracelet to play with!! lol!

Hi ladies, just wondering whether any of you have really fussy eaters? Riley is driving me insane. He has refused lunch and last night he refused dinner. He does it all the time so it's not related to being poorly, teething etc. I am at my wits end with his eating habits. X

Harry goes through phases but mainly is a rubbish eater. I wonder if it's teething?

Sorry teeny not really much help with a fussy eater, Ollie is really good and will eat anything he does go off it when he is teething tho spin wonder if that could be the problem.

Holly's a good eater too, normally eats pretty much anything, but she did go through a phase of not eating and being fussy when I went back to work last year. The health visitor gave me some tips like make sure you all eat together, with highchair pulled up to the table and give them the same as you. She said give a nice small portion so they don't feel overwhelmed and decide they can't eat it, you can always give more if they eat it. Don't make a fuss about it, if they are playing with it or just sat looking at it, carry on eating and chatting and don't tell them to eat it or anything. Let them sit there for maximum of 20-30 mins, ask if they want any more then clear the plate away without saying anything else. She said not to offer an alternative, but if the family are having a desert like fruit or yoghurt then to offer that too so as to not make a big fuss about it. She said to carry on like that and they should eventually start eating what you are putting in front of them. In Holly's case she was right, she started eating normally again within about a week of doing that. Might be worth a try if you don't already do these things?

x

For anyone collecting the cravendale codes MOTHERSDAY is another free one thats been released today.

hi all hope everyone is ok!

Fishy thinking of you but im sure all will be fine! X

fussy eaters :blush: wrong one to ask as James still has a huge food aversion! :( x

thanks boony x

Hi ladies, just wondering whether any of you have really fussy eaters? Riley is driving me insane. He has refused lunch and last night he refused dinner. He does it all the time so it's not related to being poorly, teething etc. I am at my wits end with his eating habits. X

Agree with Emzy, Rosie just sits at the table with us and i mash up (she still needs it sloppy) what we have, she eats it, tbh i have trouble keeping food down her not the eating bit, i think she has my weak stomach valve but as long as she keeps a part of her meal down i am hoping she grows out of it.
Some children are just plain fussy, like Sophie who also sits up with us but refuses everything but porridge, sausage and mash or eggs! She eats rubbish and atm we let her take in her calories however she wants to in some way because arguing with a 4 year old is futile and because if we make a fuss it gets worse. I would challenge super nanny to Sophie lol xx:hugs:

Hi lovelies!
Congrats Fishy!! :) So happy for you!
I've picked up a bunch of work shifts and am super busy right now.
Hope everyone is well! :hi:

Evening ladies!

Fussy eaters... We have come full circle a bit with this lately. Archie is now 7 and eats most things, he's happy with veggies really now. Jack still refuses some veg but is getting better. Sam was fine when it was all mushed up but is now less happy. He is faddy and would eat fish fingers and chips all day if he could! To be honest, I'm not getting too stressed about it, he'll come round in his own time!

Well, dh and I had agreed that we would buy ourselves a second iPad with leftover Xmas money and some we've saved up for a treat..... So I was at tesco at 6.45 this morning buying their very last new iPad! It's the first time we've ever bought something on release day! Eeeeek!! So now I have my very own iPad!

Right, am off to bed. Soooooo tired. Night all. Xxx

My phones all weird on here everyone has the wrong picture ? Btp has ashers boys very strange :)

Teeny Amelia is a poor and frustrating eater ! She will gag if I try to feed her she has to do everything herself but won't try much she looks at things and quivers at them and if it luckily goes in she won't have more than a taste , then suddenly something will go in in huge amounts one day I.e chicken risotto the other day do I give it again a few days later and she won't touch it !?

Layla eats everything and often finishes meilys food !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->