September Stars

Happy mothers day ladies :)

Emzy - Gorgeous scan pictures :)

GG - Luke took Kimi's toddler bed when he left so she'll be staying in her cot for the time being!

Fishy - Congratulations!!!!

Well, I'm quickly stealing my dads computer but am reading every time I can! Just have no time to post atm!!

Oh Emzy she's gorgeous! What a lovely pressie from Matt.

Happy Mother's day ladies. xxx

If anyone would like to watch the 4d scan video we've uploaded it now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qojDaUl6FJo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Well the bed thing last night was bad she woke at 1 which was unusual and wouldn't go back until 3 and was up early , today she wouldn't nap in it she slept on the floor and tonight she won't lay down she just screams at the door , I'm worried I've done this all wrong ? She is down with us but is so over tired ! I don't want to give in and go back to cot without giving this a proper go but I fear it's stressing us all out !

Emzy I'll watch the vid when on Lao top how exciting!

Hope all have had lovely mothers days x

Oh GG, bless here. It sounds like a nightmare. Maybe it's just too early and that she likes the security of the bars?? Enjoy your extra cuddles though. xx

Hope tonight is better Genies!

Here's my 30 week bump :)

417314_10151426108020473_743965472_23421948_1093177785_n.jpg

Happy belated mothers day, the kids have been with my parents since thurs, I got to see them today, it's been killing me being apart from them..but no more work for a while for me.

I won't be putting Paige in her bed any time soon, I feel tempted to try but realise it will just be a nightmare keeping her in her bed and I feel safer knowing she is in a cot.

Emzy- amazing photos, can't wait till she is here, so excited for you chick... Love the video, and I agree she looks so much like holly x

Jelly- how's my uterus buddy, any update ? X

Fishy- how are you feeling ? Any sickness ? X

GG- sorry to hear the bed isn't working, hope it gets better tonight for you x

Love and hugs everyone else

Sorry I have been a crap thread mate recently. Just seem to be having a run of bad luck since the start of year and every week things just seem to get worse and i think its starting to effect me.Hopefully when summer is here things will get better x

Kara- hope your doing okay big :hugs:
Fishy- fingers crossed the sickness stays away I know the feeling about tiredness mine has come back and am having to nap with Ollie.

Kara, hope things turn around soon, hope this sunshine brings some better timesxx

Emzy, she is beautiful, i am so exited for you. Yes a little Holly! my last 2 girls are very similar, but miles apart personality wise! :kiss:

Belated happy mummies day all, hope you had nice days! xx

Genies, hope night times settle soon xx

We are all over the place at night, weare looking to move rosie at easter, but i still may wimp out lol

This is first day of healthy eating, my fitness pal, running min once a week, getting dh into shape too, we are getting on well atm, better friends than a long time, so time to get the rest sorted! got him on green tea tablets, some berry ones too, when his weight drops he gets more confident etc etc, so working on it all from today! :thumbup:

got to go meeting a friend! Back later xx

:hugs::kiss:

BTP glad you and hubby are getting on better :) I can't wait to see what type of personality the new baby has :cloud9:

FB and Fishy I am also sooo tired now and the sickness seems to have returned as well, boo!

Kara :hugs: Things are always better when the sun is out xx

GG how did Layla get on last night? I'm really scared of Holly going into hers!!

YM why did luke take the toddler bed!? How long til Pip is home now? Looking forward to seeing you soon at my baby shower! It's only in a couple of weeks! Wonder if you'll be able to bring Pippa!

x

Me and Holly made cakes yesterday and they went horrendously wrong ha ha! Was fun though and Holly loved it. I managed to burn them (how?!) and then Holly decorated them herself :)

417123_10151426952625473_743965472_23427478_808964625_n.jpg

421717_10151426960750473_906759771_n.jpg

432066_10151426966825473_743965472_23427603_661668768_n.jpg

Hey guys,

Happy Mother's day for yesterday! Hope you all had a fab day :thumbup:

Emzy - she's adorable! bet you're over the moon :cloud9:

Teeny - Izzy is a shocking eater. She is completely vegetarian and refuses to eat any kind of meat. We're lucky to get anything dow her most mealtimes (apart from carrots!). She drinks quite a lot of milk though (the follow on stuff) and is an ok weight so i'm not too bothered.

GG - Hope things get better soon. :hugs: Izzy will be moving straight into bunk beds when she is around 2 in her sister's room. Hopefully that'll help her get over not being in the cot.

Back soon, class in!

Yes YM why did Luke take the toddler bed?

Oh Emzy I really need to get my arse in to gear and work out if I can make your shower!
Sorry x

So I decided to tell the Drs today that I am pregnant and I spoke to such an idiot. She was really dismissive and told me they don't take any action until 12 or 13 weeks. I obviously queried this explaining that the scan should be then and she said ok well call us 2 weeks before. So I then asked whether I had to see a midwife before then to which she said I would need to see the Dr so to call in a few weeks. So we went from 12/13 weeks to 7 weeks. Thank goodness this is my 2nd child as I wouldn't have questioned it last time and then would have been too late for the scan. Idiot.

Ann - How ridiculous, they take bloods at 8 weeks here and do booking in forms etc. Stupid doctor. Did you get the money i sent you?

I'm pretty sure I was seen by a midwife at 7 weeks last time. I'm going to double check incase she got their policy wrong. x

Yes fishy I had a booking in at 8 weeks bloods took and a scan date organised.

Fishy I booked in at 7 weeks with bloods and I got a scan date at about 9 weeks. My dr was lovely and congratulatory on our announcement. Sorry to hear your dr was rubbish. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->