September Stars

Umm I'm beginning to think she must have got it wrong. Did anyone else get told something similar to me?

Fishy I saw doc at 4 weeks and he was crap, so I self referred to midwife and they saw me for booking in at 10 weeks and had scan at 12 x

Thanks Emzy. I think I will wait a week or two and then try again. It doesn't fill me with confidence though.

I self referred myself with tyler and alyssa as well. She saw me at 8 weeks and had scan at 12.
I would ring your surgery and ask for a midwife appointment and see what they say?
Glad you got the money :)

Happy mothers day since I wasn't on :hugs:

Laura wow :hugs: :hugs: hope you're ok my luv I'm sorry everything is so tough right now.

Aw bless leyla that's so sweet :cloud9: Ok now read the next part... If it was me and she wasn't better last nightt I would put the side back on and just wait a while?

Uhm I think I waited until about 7 weeks and we now just go to midwives not doctors (as honestly where is the point). But I think that was late as I didn't get my scan until 15 weeks :dohh:

Ooooh emzy how gorgeous both of them are :cloud9: Rosalie won't bake with me she just eats all the batter :rofl:

Just quickly we put Layla's cot back together at 3 am last night she was just so bothered by it ! I honestly thought she would be fine as such a good sleeper but no so I'll try again in a few months ! Amelia well I think she needs to stay in hers so she is contained :) poor thing was up from 5 with a temp so I basically was up from 1 last night so will do my personals tomorrow x

Lol Sarah! Hi x

Fishy, ours is all midwife care too, you don't see a doctor, taking the coil out was their last involvement! We have booking in appointment here at 9 weeks, and then depending on what hospital you choose our automatic one you don't get a 12 week's scan just the 20 week and quote the doctor if there's a problem we deal with it then, so I booked into the hospital that scan at 12 weeks. I think unless you know and push for what you want so many mums must miss out. :hugs:

Right, I am rubbish on my phone as I cant go back to previous posts so rely on memory which in my case is rubbish lol

Genies, hope bed time settles soon for you, I want to put Rosie in her cot bed with the girls at easter but once it's done if she is just as restless at night I am going to be in and out the girls room all night, so I want her to be ready

Got to go, du was banging on the floor because Rosie woke up, things like that don't half get on my flipping wick lol

Baby on booby now, she shows no sign of coming off boob in fact it makes her happy , am told she will decide herself when to stop!

Back later on laptop so I can see what I am writing lol x X X :hugs:

Hey ladies!!!

I am so so crap at coming on here!!

Hope is trying all my patience, her tantrums are soooo not funny anymore, she just goes off one one for no reason. Today she screamed the house down with tears for nearly an hour, have tried putting her up in her cot, ignoring her, walking, nothing works. She just seems to get more and more worked up. I think she is really missing her Dad as she wont let me out of sight, its so hard. I feel all I do is, housework, dog walk and things with Hope. I feel so drained by it all, I miss Ian and having him here for support and to unload on to, I do go home most weekends and Hope is fine with family but I still dont have a break from her, I feel guilty for asking my family, I am too independant for my own good!!!
I am at a total loss, I am so hoping its a phase and she will get over it!!

How are you all? xxx

Sorry for posting again but I am so pissed off, my friends here who have husbands that are home never offer to help me or anything and yet they want my help. I am so missing my me time with going to zumba and not one of them have offered to sit with Hope for an hour, make me so angry. I am so sick of being nice to people and doing things for them and getting sod all in return. It would just be nice to have some sanity, we stuff them I am looking after number 1 now!

Just a quick update, my second blood results came back finally normal, they just need to stay normal till July and we are are back to baby making.... Grants practicing a lot.... Wish he would practice on his own though...finally some good news !!! X

Lady K :happydance: finally some good news! My uterus has decided to get AF today which on one hand :-( but on the other means I've had a 34 day cycle which is promising ....... It too means dh is wanting to practice

Becs - Sorry to hear your having a tough time at the moment. Do you still use a carrier? Maybe she would find that calming as feeling in close proximity?

Laura - :hugs: really hope this is the end of your bad luck

Sarahkka - dh and I are looking for a period property at the moment but they don't come up often. Visited a 1930s property on Friday all original features still in place I loved it dh says needs too much work (only about 20K so could amend offer to accommodate this but dh not interested). Unfortunately had survey on our house now so know our buyers are going to want to get things moving soon

YM - hope things are going well - I agree weird Luke took the bed proves his immaturity. :hugs: how are Pippa and Kimi?

Teeny - sorry to hear about your car, will you be able to get a payout?

GG - good that you tried with the bed you may find it suits Amelia better and she settles easier? Just a thought if you do want to stagger moving to beds. How's dh new job going?

Emzy - loving the pics - gorgeous!

Sorry been AWOl had 5 days of hell. JJ got sent home from nursery Friday with high temp. Saturday had dh sick in bed and JJ attached to my side all day, kept weeping in pain :-( took him to nursery Monday and got sent home with temp of 39.6 but dh and I both got stuck in traffic for an hour so couldn't get to him quickly. Dh looked after him today but I had to come back from work early as he wasn't well with high temp again. I've barely slept for 5 days now and am now ill myself . Got to stay at home tomorrow with JJ as doctor says he has ear infection.... Hope ABs kick in quickly poor boy :cry:

Blob love the Harry potter cake looked fab

Belated happy mothers day xx

Sorry your havin a rubbish time at the minute becs. Hope things start looking up for you soon and your friends offer to have hope so you can have some me time which we all need sometimes. Must be so hard for you havin Ian away I don't think I would manage.
Ladyk glad you have had some positive news and July isn't far away at all for you to start baby making.
I had my 28 week appt yesterday all is good apart from my arm where the student midwife butchered me with needles to try and get blood. I am measuring 31 so 3 weeks ahead I was always 2 weeks ahead with Ollie too. And I have only put on half a stone which I was quite shocked about as I had put on a stone and a half at this stage with Ollie, there is still time for me to pile it on :haha:

Becs :hugs: must be so hard with Ian away. How long is he away for? x

Kara yay! That's great news! And July isn't far away at all.

Jelly yay for AF too! Poor JJ, he only just had an ear infection didn't he? I hope he is better soon.

FB glad your appointment went well. Maybe you will have this baby early too! I was a bit disappointed that this baby was measuring bang on for my dates, I always was 3 weeks ahead with Holly and she was born 2 weeks early so was hoping for the same this time! But if she's measuring right, I might go to due date or over! lol

Starting aquanatal classes tonight, really looking forward to it! x

Hey ladies!!!

I am so so crap at coming on here!!

Hope is trying all my patience, her tantrums are soooo not funny anymore, she just goes off one one for no reason. Today she screamed the house down with tears for nearly an hour, have tried putting her up in her cot, ignoring her, walking, nothing works. She just seems to get more and more worked up. I think she is really missing her Dad as she wont let me out of sight, its so hard. I feel all I do is, housework, dog walk and things with Hope. I feel so drained by it all, I miss Ian and having him here for support and to unload on to, I do go home most weekends and Hope is fine with family but I still dont have a break from her, I feel guilty for asking my family, I am too independant for my own good!!!
I am at a total loss, I am so hoping its a phase and she will get over it!!

How are you all? xxx

Huge hugs, it must ne so isolating without dh and coping with a tantrumy toddler, she will get better, I agree she is missing daddy too, and picks up on your vibes so increasing her naughty behaviour, kids do have a habit of pushing us to our boundary! I hope things are better soon x X X X. Oh and yes bollocks to everyone else look after no 1 and 0.1 ! X X X X

Just a quick update, my second blood results came back finally normal, they just need to stay normal till July and we are are back to baby making.... Grants practicing a lot.... Wish he would practice on his own though...finally some good news !!! X
Great news, made me laugh, about the do it on his own lol x X X X

Afm day 3 healthy eating is killing us but we are looking to long term well being of us and the relationship.

Rosie is very clingy also, I think they just go through clingy times, never really had it with Sophie as she is such a daddies girl!
Time to run, on phone and not liking it! Some cheeky bugge
r just rang his bike bell at me I am not taking up that much path!

Back later x X X

Aww Becs luv :hugs: :hugs: that must be so so hard for you :hugs: I have to say that I refuse to move away from family now. I can't imagine being on my own so much and not having somewhere to go if I need to. I don't really think I need 'me' time so long as they go to sleep early enough that's ok for me. But the tantruming is hard! Rosalie is at the same point, it's like this happy girl one second and then one little thing changes and she will tantrum, throw up etc etc for over an hour :dohh: I had to leave the music class she was so bad yesterday - I do know robins being away is in no way as hard as it must be for you so I'm honestly not comparing. It's hard for me though, seeing him 14 days in 5 months :( not what I signed up for when he used to work from home. Huge huge hugs though!! Lots of friends around here (it's quite a rich town so lots of husbands work in London in the week) we are all thinking about doing something where we take it in turns to watch children? Is there anything like that?

Need to read back (sorry)

Jelly, yay for AF sounds like its going the right way :thumbup:

Kara ooooh July isn't far ;)

Oh forgot to also add, robin was meant to be home for 3 weeks this Friday but they are sending him straight offshore on Monday :cry: fucking gutted (sorry). I can't think about what the company is thinking though!! he's had no rest at all, had 1 1/2 days to recover from jet lag and that's all. I think it's kind of odd. Buuuut at the moment he has to be noticed so they say jump...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->