September Stars

Very quiet at the moment in here... I struggle to post from my phone and laptop is away for repair (such a pain !!)

I had a shite mothers day. Me and OH had a major row (he got me nothing for mothers day !!) resulting in me spending the day with Olivia at my parents. We have had a major chat and decided that we are going to give the relationship 8 weeks and then see if we want to continue. It's so hard as we have been together 10 years but things have been really bad for a while now and although were both trying things don't appear to be any better. I'm rather gutted but praying that in these 8 weeks we can work things through.

Saw MW today and baby is head down and engaged. Have booked a sweep for my due date (5th April) but hoPing he makes his own appearance before then !!

How are all our other preggo girlies doing ? Xx

Blob : sorry to her Robin is going to be away longer. Xx

Becs : (((hugs))) Im sorry things are hard right now with Ian away. It's very mean that none of your friends have offered to help you out with Hope. I hope you can get some "you" time soon Hun. Xx

Right gotta go back and read some more as phone won't let me see everything that has been written !! X

Hope I don't miss anything out so here goes !!!

GG : Sorry the cotbed didn't work out hun. She clearly wasn't ready 100% so I think your wise to just keep her in the cot for a little longer. xx

F&C : Did you get a MW appt hun ? I saw mine at what would of been 4 weeks and then booked 12 week scan at that appt. The hospital wouldn't do an early dating scan this time round (but they said this was just a new thing for our area though. Grrrr @ your rubbish and rude Dr though. xx

Louise : How are things going with the boys ? Are they both now with you ? xx

Jelly : Yay for AF !!! How is JJ doing now hun ? Is he any better ? xx

FB : Yay for good MW appt. Yours, Emzys and Teenys pregnancys seem to be flying by !! xx

Kara : And a Yay for baby making in July !! Really glad that results were good hun. xx

Re : Tantrums, Olivia has also been pushing her luck this last week or so. I am just completely ignoring any hissy fits and leaving her to get on with it - I quite often leave he where she is and go out of the room. This must be a "stage" as we seem to have a few stars that are pushing their luck !!

Does anybody want to update everyone for me when baby arrives. I want to let you girls all know but there will be a delay before I put it on facebook as want all family to be informed first before we announce it on there. xxx

Hope I haven't missed anything. :hugs: to anybody if I have and apologies. xxxx

Blob that's crap :( How long will he be away for? I can't imagine having Matt away for a long time :(

Laura yay for engaged baby! Hope he shows up soon for you. I will update everyone if you like! PM me your number and I will happily update on here when baby is born. You must be getting so excited. I can't believe you're 38 weeks! Holly was born at 38 weeks! Eek! I'm starting to freak out a bit now that I'm over 30 weeks... I keep having a mild little panic and "omg what am I doing" moments too. Have you had those? I feel bad when I feel like that as of course I'm so excited to meet her, but sometimes I think I'm crazy for doing it all over again right now!

Big :hugs: Laura, Blob and Becs.

Laura maybe the 8 weeks is just what you need to save the relationship? Alternatively you could try a few weeks apart and see each other occasionally for a date? I just worry that a major decision might be made whilst you have lots of hormones racing around and then a new baby. Could you give it longer under the circumstances?

Becs, maybe your friends are worried about being patronising? They really should be supporting you right now but giving them the benefit of the doubt, perhaps they need you to ask? When is your dh back?

Blob, I can't believe how inconsiderate your dh's employer is! I would be so angry. Xx

PIPPA IS HOME!!!!!

All is okay here...no time for personals as VERY tired and had an emotional day but I promise I will catch up!!!

xxx

Yaaaay ym!!! Must be so nice to have them both with you :)

Laura have sent you a pm with my no, pm me back with yours or text me so I can save it in my phone. Oh btw, I think I missed your parcel with the clothes this morning! Grr. Being redelivered Saturday x

YM - that's fantastic news ! Congratulations !!!

Laura - sorry you are both having difficulties at the moment but have to agree with fishy I'm worried 8 weeks isn't long enough with hormones and newborn on there way. Really hoping this is just a phase for you two. Dh and I have been together over 10 years and have found since being pregnant with JJ. Could you not go to marriage counselling it really helped a friend of mine to get their relationship back on track. :hugs: really hoping you manage to sort things out xx

Blob :-( that really sucks how long now until you get to see him?

Fishy - went to see house Friday but it needed more work than expected from the pictures. Electrics, windows, kitchen, bathroom etc, I was still keen but dh not so much think he's concerned with lots of different issues that could make the house abit of a money pit. However we've had good news about his job etc so he said today that maybe we should think about it properly. Looking at a house Saturday morning which needs no work doing to it and has just come back on so fingers crossed. I'm so tired of looking at houses and worry our buyers will get fed up waiting for us!

JJ finally has a stabilised temp, only needed calpol before bed and just checked and his temp is normal so think we are over the worst :) can't wait to catch up on some sleep! Dh looked after him today as I needed to go into work. Apparently he has been very clingy and constantly wants to be by your side or touching you or just lay completely over you for big cuddles which is how he's been since last Saturday so maybe he might still be feeling under the weather.

YM that's fantastic news!

Jelly thank goodness JJ's temp is settling. It's hard seeing them poorly but I secretly love the cuddles :)

Great news re your dh's job. We were lucky as had the option of staying with my parents so we made sure the sale of our house went through no matter what happened with the house we were buying. We were keen not to risk losing the buyers. Thankfully they both completed at the same time. X

Great news YM. Glad pippa is home for you.
Sorry to hear you and your partner are having a rough time Laura. Hope after the 8 weeks you feel better about each other. I know I feel like this pregnancy is flying past I have had to get my act together and start buying things this week as I had bought nothing. Glad to hear baby is engaged hope he comes early for you.

Sorry girls ive been rubbish but I am reading, just wanted to say to Laura I'll happily update for you again I think I still have your number and you have mine? I hope things work out for you and your man in the next few weeks but also agree with the others that it's a very difficult time for you anyway with new baby etx so maybe it will need a little longer? Time apart might help but then you'll have a newborn very soon so not really practical!!

Big hugs blob, they're being really inconsiderate, hope you get some decent time with him soon xx

Big hugs to everyone else for now, I have new personals to do but Lilia is being very trying and we need to leave early for school today to take alex's giant project in! Back later and I'll also update you all on the Alex position x

I am on phone too and really can't get on with it, so am trying to post but excuse phone corrections I don't notice!

Laura, agree 8 weeks seems not long in current situation, I fear if things have been bad a while you almost are delaying what you both think will happen, so if that is the case delay it longer and wait for you to feel normal again, give it a chance. Tbh sometimes babies bring out the brutal honest truth in relationships and that could be what has happened and why you have been together until now. I would say I would have walked out on dh when I was pregnant with Rosie but the matriage and children made me stay, and certainly for now I am glad I did! That does roller coaster but today I am glad! Lol good luck with baby x X X X

Ym, yay for piping home! X X

Got to go, at dentist with daughter no 1 lol x X X X

Boony I have finished making your necklace!! It's being fired today and I will polish it either over the weekend or on Monday so that I can post it to you early next week. xx

Aw Laura I'm so sorry luv that had to be hugely tough for you and being due so soon :hugs: I would give it a little longer once your little man is here. You know how much havoc emotions can run after having a baby :hugs: :hugs: really hope you sort it out.

(I too didn't even get a card for mothers day :( I did get lots of tea though, hopefully he won't expect anything for fathers day though)

Aww YM :hugs: so so happy for you :cloud9:

It's not too bad he will be back the following Monday. Kinda of got over my annoyence because it just has to be done.

Fab news about the job Jelly :thumbup:

I'm sorry i'm being a rubbish thread mate too. I'm having problems with my phone which is where i normally post from!

I don't have much time for personals today as i have to go and make my sisters birthday cake for tomorrow! But i am reading and sending :hugs: to all the people who need them.

Ann - Thanks very much can't wait to get it! I've told my family about it and they can't wait to see it either they don't believe it'll be their actual prints lol

I'm sorry i'm being a rubbish thread mate too. I'm having problems with my phone which is where i normally post from!

I don't have much time for personals today as i have to go and make my sisters birthday cake for tomorrow! But i am reading and sending :hugs: to all the people who need them.

Ann - Thanks very much can't wait to get it! I've told my family about it and they can't wait to see it either they don't believe it'll be their actual prints lol

I should have taken photos of them being made for you to show your family! The prints have come out really nicely so I hope you'll be pleased with the final piece. X

It was only on the phone that i told them so when i see them i'll show them your website so they know i'm not lying. I'm sure i'll love them even the proofs were lovely.

Thanks girls - Its been a really tough time. I know that we will probably give it longer than the 8 weeks I think we just both felt like if we gave it a date to at least review things we could see where we would go from there. I think he has found it hard going from the 8 years of just being us to then having a family. Were from very different family background wise so think that has a lot to do with it as well. We might look into the marriage counselling thing, I didn't think of that. I'm hoping that when baby arrives things will just fall into place..... but I am prepared if it doesn't work out too. xxxx

Laura yay for engaged baby! Hope he shows up soon for you. I will update everyone if you like! PM me your number and I will happily update on here when baby is born. You must be getting so excited. I can't believe you're 38 weeks! Holly was born at 38 weeks! Eek! I'm starting to freak out a bit now that I'm over 30 weeks... I keep having a mild little panic and "omg what am I doing" moments too. Have you had those? I feel bad when I feel like that as of course I'm so excited to meet her, but sometimes I think I'm crazy for doing it all over again right now!

Yep I feel crazy most days. Olivia seems to be going on this massive learning curve and I am so scared about not being able to give her the time she deserves and needs. I'm shitting it to be honest and know the first few weeks are going to be tough especially as I want to BF again and remember spending some days just with my boob out not able to do a lot !! On the positive side though I am a very organised person and have always managed to survive on very little sleep (I need 5 hours and am fine - down to working such random hours in my former life !!!) so hope that all the mundane tasks like washing and cleaning I can do whilst everyone else is asleep so they have my full attention the rest of the time. I'm also very lucky that I have a brother, sister and parents within 3 minutes of me for any help I need.

YM : Soooooooooooo glad that Pippa is finally back home with you where she belongs !!! xx

Will be back over the weekend - Hope everyone has a good weekend, i'm off to the Next sale in the morning and then a wedding party reception tomorrow night. Should be fun !! :haha:

Louise - congrats on the scan was that an early scan or 12 week testing scan? Are you planning on having it in benenden didn't know that was an option? Hope all is well xxx

Fishy - live the new charm bracelets that you are doing, as soon as found a house I'm going to order one! I've wanted a personalised piece for ages now! How are you feeling nowadays?

BTP - you should get a camped set up at the dentist the amount if times you visit for yourself or family. Hope alls well

Laura - glad you are doing ok :hugs:

JJ is finally back at nursery today and seemed to thoroughly enjoy it. Im just looking forward to a good night sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->