September Stars

Evening ladies, sorry, usual crappy Asher! Just not been around! Have tried to read a couple of times but it just hasn't happened!

Laura I can't believe you're so close to meeting your little man! I hope you and your oh manage to sort things out after being together for so long. Hugs. X

Ym, so glad you've got Pippa home where she belongs! Hope things are going well. X

Jelly, hope JJ is better. X

Sorry. Usual crap catch up from me. Lots of crap going on at work, and stuff going on with sister in law. She had private scan yesterday and found out she's having a girl, apparently. So my MIL is now excited to be getting a granddaughter. No problem apart from that the crazy woman who has split the family up is now giving the MIL the one thing I couldn't. I know it's stupid and irrational, but it's really eating me up! I need to chill out!! Grrrrr. On that negative note, I am off to bed. Hopefully will catch up over the weekend. Xx

Claire I know you probably know this and it's not the point but it's the father that decides the sex not the mum. Therefore she's no more to thank than you are to blame. :hugs:

Jelly, glad you like the charm bracelet. That was actually an order for the wife of an 80's celebrity! X

Whats the lead time of ordering an item Fishy. Im now thinking of buying something similar for my sisters 40th with both her daughters handprints. Her birthdays at begining of May. Ohhhhh ! Celebrity's

Asher Im sure your MIL isn't thinking like that at all :hugs: No one can beat how gorgeous your three boys are ;-) Ive never even met them and have an incrediable soft spot for them

YM that's fab news, so pleased honey xx

Laura- I am so sorry to hear things are not going well between you both. So much can change when the baby is here maybe it's good timing, every couple hits low times..hugs honey... Do you still have my number ? X

Love and hugs to everyone else.... Nothing amazing happening my end, I washed my hair !! That's about as exciting things are with me..

Oh one questions, where is the best place to get kiddies trainers ? Paige is 4.5 now... But most places only do 4 or 5 which size should I buy ?

Jelly we say 2-4 weeks but can rush pieces through if need be. Any prices you see knock off 20% for mates rates. Xx

Kara a belated yey for your test results! Does that mean you can start trying sooner? X

Ladyk- Ollie is a 3.5 and in his trainers I got him a 4 they fit him fine.

Asher just remember she may have given them a grandaughter but you have given them 3 gorgeous grandsons and she hasnt! I know how you feel think i would feel very similar! x

Laura huge hugs hunni, i dont mind updating if your not already sorted x

sorry feeling shot to pieces had a really shit couple of weeks :( x

lady k have you tried Clarkes online? They have some good sales! Id go up a half size as her feet will have more room and will last longer! X

Morning ladies, thanks for your support, I feel lots better this morning. The sun is shining and all 3 boys are playing bob the builder in the garden. Hard not to feel happy about that! I know i am very lucky to have what I have and I need to stop being all woe is me!

I have got not a lot done so far this morning! Been playing with the iPad! Just got the washing on the line, now to do some cleaning, and then I really want to go and get a hair colour and go dark. It's going to happen I think, temptation has won out! I am bored of the same old!!

Love to all this morning, hope a good day is had by all.

LBB, hope you feel better and things improve for you xxx

Aww thanks Asher x

well i dont believe it James has started to call me by my name shouting "Jayne" across the kitchen at me! X

Oh no, what's been happening Lbb? :( :hugs:

Asher glad you're feeling better this morning :) Is it really sad that the first thing I thought when I saw the sun today was that it was great washing drying weather?! We don't get it much round here do we, always bloody raining ha ha!

Kara I always get a size bigger in trainers. Holly's in size 5 now and I bought a pair of trainers in size 5 from mothercare and they are too small!

Laura I received the clothes this morning, tell your sister thanks very much they are lovely :)

And boony thank you again for the lovely outfit for Evie, was so thoughtful of you and it's sooo cute! I love the bouncer as well (although Matt cursed it so hard putting it together ha ha!)

Can't remember anything else... sooo tired and major baby brain!! I am sure my bump has dropped already but thought I must be imagining it, but then Matt said to me yesterday that he thought it had dropped! I'm only bloody 30 weeks, don't be dropping already! I'll post a pic tomorrow and you can see what you think x

Asher, i know how you feel, i would've been the same before i had Alyssa! Glad your feeling better this morning though.

Emzy, you are very welcome, I'm sure Evie will look gorgeous in it! Haha Tarron did that with the bouncer too i think i actually had to take the boys in a different room whilst he put it together lol.

oh emzy we had the passing of Chris dear grandad then my dads girlfriend and my stepdads best friend. On top of that we have had a staffing issue at work to deal with which has resulted in me losing a friend. We have a nursery within a gym and basically the gym owners total fitness cleared all the gym equipment out on Sunday night and shut up shop leaving up with lots of uncertainty but luckily the nursery and other businesses in the building are safe! X

LBB - :hugs: does sound like youve been having a tough time recently. Have to agree with Fishy James shouting James did make me giggle too !

Emzy - Ooo Look forward to the bump pic. I cant remember when I dropped with JJ, with your second cant they move from engaged to unengaged because theres more space this time ?

Asher - Post a pic if you do decide to dye the hair. Im thinking of going back to dark again, my hair was in so much better condition when I used semi- perms vs highlights that im using at the moment. Glad you are having a better day :)

Lady K- JJ has size 3.5 size feet but as they are so wide he has to have size 4 shoes, id go the size up for trainers. I bought size 4's in Asda last week of plimsol pumps and wished id bought size 5 as I think they pinch him :-(

Boony - Are you going to post a pic of your sisters birthday ? I want to see !

Another dissapointing house viewing today, on the internet for months ive been saying this would be my dream home. Its come back on the market as the sale fell through so viewed it this morning and it was really dissapoining looked nothing like the pictures and was alot smaller than expected and thats without any furniture in there :-( The dreaded house search continues

JJ is alot better today and think he's defintely more himself

Anyone heard from YM regarding Pippa back in hospital ? Hope she is ok

Jelly ill put a pic up on Facebook tomorrow once my sister has seen. It's nothing special though its my first proper cake I've only done cupcakes and choc fudge before!

Excellent look forward to it :) I'm sure your sister will love it !

https://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m320/penguin_87/IMAG0470.jpg

Here it is. I just worked out how to put photos on using my phone (which magically fixed itself over night lol)

Boony love the cake !!!! Your very talented x

Thanks guys about the shoes, will go shopping during the week, will also check out Clarke sale, £32 I spent on her last Clarkes shoes !!! X

Louise has now got me playing this new draw game... I'll be busy all week playing that.. Waiting for husband to bring wine !!! Can't wait to see how my drawings look like then.. What if people swear on there !! Or draw rude stuff !!! I want to draw a penis to see if it comes up the other end..lol x

Ladies I've been rubbish again sorry !

I went for a interview today for cleaner at a local pub restaurant a few mornings a week , I'm really looking forward to a different fuss free job for a while I'm fed up with childcare !

Lady k Amelia has giant feet size 6 ! Clarks do all the half sizes I get mine off eBay !

Lbb sorry you have had a rough time lately x

Emzy loved the pics of Holly at the park today !

Fishy how are you feeling ? I lost my necklace last week still hoping to find it in the house ! :(

Laura so sorry your having problems with dh I really hope you can sort things x

Blob that is so crap for you to have Robins dates change x

Jelly poor jj he really has had one thing after another ! How's the house search today ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->