September Stars

Wow am I the only one to post today ?

The weather is nice isn't it hope everyone has been out and about x

Hey ladies xxx

How are we all???

I am sick of my own company in the evenings now, sick of not having a break from Hopes tantrums and just generally sick of Ian being away!!!

Sorry ladies, its all bit negative from me!! Everyday is like frickin groundhog day!!

Wow Boony that cake looks amazing! I bet she was over the moon.

GG good luck with the job. Did they say when you'll hear? Oh no about the necklace.. Although we still have your prints so if need be can do you an upgrade now that we're more practiced! Xx

Boony love the cake, I bet your sister did too !

GG - fingers crossed on the job. No updates on houses today lol

Becs - do you go to any children centres or groups where maybe you could meet others or break up the day? Hope you feel better soon

Louise - what's happening with Alex?

I can only imagine how hard it must be Becs. If I have more than 2 days on my own with Harry I go a bit mental. Nobody can do a job 24/7. Do you have any family that Hope could stay with for a day or two? X

Aww Boony it looks fab!!

:hugs: Asher

YM I hope pippa is doing ok :flower:

Emzy, sure bumps are all so different, some people can be engaged for like a month so she might be going in the right direction :shrug:

Do Nike not do half sizes in shoes??

Becs aww luv, have to say I must be really sad I love my own commpany in the evenings and look forward o that part :blush: Rosalie is being really hard with tantrums too and that is so so hard. Huge huge huge hugs I really hope the tantrums end soon because it's the worst part. But she will get out of them and once she is she will be so so much fun :hugs: :hugs: : flower: I don't know how you girls do it!! X

Thanks for asking about Alex, to cut a long story short he is still here and very happy here, we have received a court summons as she intended to take us to court to get him back. Alex saw it and rang her pleading and begging her to not do it, bless him he explained so maturely that he's happy here and she'd be making him sad if he had to go back, she wasn't having any of it saying she was his mum and he needed to be there. He addressed the 'wooden spoon incident' with her during that conversation, on loudspeaker, saying he was scared of her and he can't forgive her for beating him repeatedly with a wooden spoon on one particular occasion, she admitted it and just said that he can't punish her for that forever and he was a difficult child!
Then it kicked off at school this week because Nathan announced to Alex on Friday lunchtime that it was his last day at school as he's moving school on Monday (today). Alex basically broke down and was inconsolable all afternoon and then refused to go to his mums for the weekend. School got us and mum in to discuss what to do (for her benefit really, they are majorly on our side, the deputy head has given me her mobile number as she said she WANTS to come to court to make a statement about what Alex wants!) Alex told his mum that he didn't want to go and that he doesn't want to live there etc etc. he came home with us and he just went on Saturday for one night, when we picked him up on Sunday he said he wanted to phone us to get him Saturday night but he was too scared to as his mum and mike were drinking heavily and he didn't want her to be horrible to us on the phone, because he hates her when she's drunk. Poor kid, he's said last night that he really doesn't want to see her anymore. Poor Nathan is saying he doesn't want to visit us because he will miss his mum too much, we had this with Alex, so we're not allowed to see Nathan unless HE wants to.. But he's fine once he's here! Poor kid is moving sChool today even though they're moving away in October so he'll definately be changing school again then!! We are doing a 50 mile a day school run to keep Alex stable, she did 3 days after moving and said it was too much!!

We are going for full residency, cafcass seem to think that Alex can make his own decision, our assigned officer said a court would be hard pushed to hear him say he wants to live at his dads and then make him live at his mums which would mean also moving schools now!!

Sorry for long post, that was even the short story, there's been loads more!! He's happy here which is the main thing x

Wow Louise what a lOt of stress with you being pregnant ! That woman will destroy those children if it wasn't for you and Wayne !

Becs it must be horrible not getting a break are there friends nearby who can support you ?

I do get out and that and we do loads, its just not that same as having Ian here, he is my best friend and I unload all my woes onto him, I guess I have just realised how much he does do around the house and with Hope!!

Louise, poor Alex, I guess he has had to grow up fast with a mother like that xxx

Fishy, how much would a new necklace be? Hope broke my chain again and I have lost the heart!!!

Louise I'm so glad those boys have you and Wayne. I totally missed the wooden spoon incident before! I really hope Alex will come round soon. The poor boy must be so torn and moving schools too must be so unsettling for him. I really can't understand how a mother could do that to her own children. X

Louise- as the others have said those boys are lucky to have you and Wayne as she sounds so unstable. It's a lot of stress while you are pregnant hope all is well otherwise.

Everything is good otherwise, I'm glad it's all coming to a head at last and that we finally have some support, we started bringing her behaviour etc to the attention of social services and the court and cafcass back in 2007/08 so it's taken this long to have anyone else fighting our corner with us!

I'm fine with it, used to it now after so long, I can't wait for her to move away to be honest! Pregnancy is going well, I am feeling better the last few days, still sick in thE mornings but I can handle that if I'm not feeling crappy all day! Even managed to eat some chicken which I had major aversions to with Lilia and since being pregnant have felt sick at the thought of it until now. Now I've had thR scan and know everything is ok I have relaxed majorly and am starting to enjoy it! I have a podge pouch, just waiting for it to turn into a bump! I had to wait till 36 weeks for a bump last time so I hope I get one sooner this time!!

Aww Becs, you make me chuckle with grounghog day! I know it must be awful for you, i am in a reverse situation, you can borrow my lazy lump if you like lol xx

Asher, I know what you mean about the cow having a girl, BUT there are many things to say! Boys are scrummy for 1, 2 i never knew i wanted a girl til i knew i was having one! 3, you still may yet have a 4th, (you can go for a 5 a side team like me!) and you had a grand child first so there!
My parentswere really negative when i had the boys, they wanted grandaughters only, it really pissed me off and i still don't forgive them for it, i see ever baby as such a blessing, regardless of sex, remember count yor blessings! :blue::blue::blue:xxxx:hugs:

Louise, poor boys, just wanted to cry, no child should feel scared, did you record the conversation? that would have sealed her fate, there is no child deserves her! I was furious with Ben's old school for leaving marks on his arm from 'restraining' him, i said to the headteacher i have never needed to lay a finger on him for his or anyone elses safety(the excuse they used)so nor should they. they were typically backing up each others story as they do, if he had gone into school with marks that would be another story, a fact i did tell the head amongst other stuff! lol good luck:hugs:Hope the morning sickness has eased xxxx:hugs:

ladyk, i must admit we have quite a few hand me downs in shoes from a friend, even so rosie chooses welly boots! :hugs:

Hello everyone else, waves jelly, boony, ym, sarah, emzy, fb, genies and everyone i have not mentioned! :hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:

Had a lovely weekend, and got 4 out of 5 in college, school and pre school this morning! just number 5 cuddled up to me!:cloud9:
Ben announced he needed his homework done this morning and had cooking at 10.40 and needed the ingredients, cheeky git! So i had to take him to school, them Em to her school, then back for Sophie and I took the car for her, then went to tesco to get leeks and potato for Ben's soup! Collect Sophie in an hour!
Right nothing more exiting for me today, just the usual piles of housework to be half done, half neglected, I am a selective housewife, just do the bits that i really can't leave! I select my ironing as essential before i iron it! lol xxx

There must only be a few of us that are not preggers again!!! I definately dont want anymore! Done my bit for the human race!!!

Hey all, sorry for being the worst threadmate ever in the world! I am always reading but not posting- sorry! Xx
All a bit busy and stressful this end but I will endeavour to catch up and do personals really soon. I thought I would just pop on and say Hi ladies.
I promise to post soon. Xx

Selfish I know- but as I posted I have moved up a ticker box. It's all a bit scary now!!

Hope you're ok TW. :hugs:

Boony I posted your necklace today by recorded delivery. Would you like the tracking number and would you like to see a photo? X

Thanks Ann, could you send me the tracking number please? Don't think i want a photo thanks would rather wait till it arrives i think, thanks anyway though! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->