September Stars

Evening ladies! Hope we are all well tonight, I am sat watching footy with my iPad. Busy busy weekend, which we are all still recovering from! Love to all. Will aim to be better at keeping up this week. Xx

Louise - :cry: , poor boys how can she be so malicious to her children. Not quite sure how you and Wayne manage to keep it together suppose you have to. Hope the sickness is short lived!

Teeny - hope everything is ok , any news on your car?

Evening ladies!!!!

Had a lovey day with Miss H, not quite so many tantrums!!! These light evenings are not doing her bedtime any good, 7.30 bedtime tonight, she is normally in bed well before 7!!! I am just hoping she sleeps through, she has these past week woken up in the night screaming, its like she is having a bad dream, only way I can settle her is with some milk, I know its not ideal and I know she will get into the habit of having milk, but I am at a loss! I think it must be a phase as she is normally out all night!!!

Becs I'm not pregnant and I have the af from hell to prove it :)
Amelia still wakes in the night for milk always has , so don't worry about hopes phase x

Teeny it's going so fast !

Have all you preggers ladies chosen your names yet ?
I loved naming babies !
Btp did you or dh name your girls?

Asher I want a iPad !!! :)

Went to London today for mums cancer check she is doing well and they don't need to see her again for 6 months !

Great News GG - must feel like a big weight has been lifted.

Becs only time JJ is like that is if he's been / is / was ill or bad teething. If milk settles her then at least there's something.

My cousin had their baby this afternoon 12 days overdue. Haven't announced sex weight or name yet but really happy for them . My Auntie who passed away couple of years ago would have been so proud today her first grandchild :kiss:

GG that's fab news, I'm so pleased to hear that xx

Louise- I'm speechless how can she do that, all of that, the women is crazy !!! The poor boys !!!! X

I still can't try for a baby till July time, still on cancer watch but as my levels are down the chances are good they will stay down... But no mor doctors because now I just need to send my pee in the post... But strange thinking a sample of my urine is floating around out there..lol

We have had some financial good news, going to spend it on a summer house for the garden, maybe in a few years we can put jake down there if its got heating and things.until then it's going to be my workshop and general dumping ground to give us more space in the house

Been playing that drawing iPhone app game with some of you girls,... It's 1am but I can't stop playing it !!!! Xxxx

Ohh I have that drawing game my user name is cath kidston :)

Up with meily she has a bad cough that won't go and she wakes up and then threw her milk up twice all over her bed so I've been washing and now sitting with a tea and telletubbies while she calms down !

Good news on the financial front Kara ! Hope the postman don't accidentally open your wee :)

becs- Glad you had a better day with Hope. I would do the same with the milk if that is what is settling her.

GG- Great news about your Mam. I have narrowed my names down to 3 and going to just see what she looks like I think we have Daisy, Rosie and Jorgi. It has taken me ages to decide on any names.

Jelly- Thats good news about your cousin but wow 12 days overdue that must of been awful.

Ladyk- July will soon come round then you will be baby making, these past 3 months have flew past so can imagine the next 3 will be the same. And good to hear you have had some financial good news.

Not alot going on here just getting rounder by the day :haha: and enjoying the lovely weather.

The summer house sounds amazing Kara! And it's such good news that your tests have all come back negative. Xx

Morning girls

Becs, Holly can throw the mother of all tantrums too! At the mo she is doing about 1/2 big tantrums a day, but we had a phase recently where is seemed like it was every 5 minutes! I think it's because they get frustrated. At the same time as the tantrumy phase, she kept waking in the night and I gave her milk too, so maybe it's just a phase they go through! It lasted about 2 weeks for us then she went back to sleeping well again. Bedtimes have got later for us too. She normally is in bed for 8, but it's been more like 9 recently! Matt's been getting back later from work, so we've been eating later and doing everything else a bit later. I don't mind really, just means she lays in til 9.30 the next day so I get a lie in ha ha!

Genies glad your Mum's check up went well, fab news :) Yes, we've chosen Evie Grace for our baby :)

Ooh Kara a summer house! I know, I've been playing the drawing game as well, sooo addictive!! July will be here before you know it, this year is actually flying by!

First bean love your names shortlist! All gorgeous names x

We've been spending lots of time playing in the garden in this lovely weather. Yesterday though, Holly was coming out of our back door, which has quite a high step, but she's usually quite capable of climbing down and she fell right onto her head :( Felt like the worst mother ever! Came up in a big purple egg straight away and she was fine after 15 mins of crying and cuddles. I kept cursing myself for not helping her down! Then her friend came over to play and fell and scraped her knee. Then she fell off she steps on the slide! It was toddler injuries r us! Think today we will do some finger painting outside, less chance of accidents lol :)

Kara, that sounds ace!!!!

Emma, poor Holly, its awful when they hurt themselves as you blame yourself!!

Hope slept from 7.30 till 7ish!! Felt fab, no waking in the night and she is like a different child!!! She is definately teething again, she is sooo dribbly!!!
Going to the park later for an hour or so, its so nice we dont want to be inside!! I need Ian home so he can put all the garden stuff together, I just cant do it with little fingers poking around!!

hey ladies feeling a bit deflated here James had lost weigh today when he was weighed :( only a few oz but a loss is a loss :(

also dont know if anyone can help me but Chris was out of work in 2008 and couldnt fine a job anywhere. We had a phonecall from a company called train4tradeskills arranged to see a consultant as Chris had always been interested in plumbing, she came explained the course and what was involved, she stated that it was distance learning and so he would have to be good with English reading and writing. We explained he had dyslexia and couldnt do it but she turned to me and said well you can help him cant you! (i was in the 2nd year of my degree) i said i would struggle to find the time due to my degree and a fulltime job but she brushed it off and said it would be fine. She then said about the cost and i said we couldnt afford it but she wasnt having that. Anyway Chris is a salespersons dream and wanted to sign up. Anyway couldnt before full payments £140 per month so they let up Pay less. Course wasnt all that good and the tutors were very unhelpful and when he finished the first units he requested his next module and they said they couldnt send it as we werent up to date with payments of £140. Not heard off them for about a year and got home from work to find a letter demanding over £3000 in full! They have a really bad reputation and she basically saw us coming and used our situation against us! X

genies glad ur mum is doing good! X

Louise how awful! Poor boys! I remember being really off chicken and chocolate when pregnant i think ur having a boy X

kara glad ur results were positive too x

Becs, pleased Hope had a better night xx:hugs:

Kara, a summer house sounds lovely, space sounds good,something I am short of but having cleared a cupboard today i thought with fewer kids i have enough room! lol so which one does anyone want! :haha:

GG, yay good news about your Mum, great stuff x x
Names...Jack was agreed but the only name we had! Ben was his dad's choice, Emmie was my choice, Sophie was dh's choice and Rosie mine!
Sophie was going to be a Hannah or Olivia right up til birth then just before she was born dh said how about Sophie, so we then said Olivia or Sophie and we would decide when we saw her, one look and she was a Sophie! xx:hugs:

Sorry to cut short, all hell breaks loose here, dh been in a foul mood all day, and getting at ds, who cant take it so bites and dh gets someone to argue with, its a right pain in the arse:dohh:

Back asap for a better catch up x x x :hugs:

Jayne that's crazy. They sound like scam artists. I would talk to trading standards. X

LBB, I would suggest getting in touch with CAB, they are very good at sorting this kind of stuff out xx Its a worry when that much money is involved xx

How are we all?? I have had a lovely day with my little lady, lots of walks and a lovely afternoon in the park! She was in bed at 6.45 and not heard a peep!!! Fx'd for a good night!!! I feel so much more possitive about things, and I know in 7 weeks my hubby will be back!!!!

Becs do you get much contact with him when he is away ?

Lbb I agree try cab they do sound like they trying to be dodgy !

It's my last day as a nursery teacher tommorow ! sad for myself as its been a long career but definatly time to go the current team isn't my team and I don't feel part of it anymore , everyone said don't go back it's not the same after kids and it's not but I am oddly excited for my next few months as a cleaner it's a fuss free well paying job :)

GG, we email, fb and he phones when he can!! So we have quite a bit of contact, we are both busy and its helping with time going fast!!!
Aww sad about your job, but one door and all that!! Cleaning is great, you dont have to think about it and its far less stressful!!!

Fishy, did you get my money??!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->