September Stars

Evening girlies! Am knackered, so typing in the iPad in bed again before sleep. Sam is all snotty and coughing, so I foresee an unsettled night for us all, it's warm too so that doesn't help!

Kara so pleased your tests are going well, not long til you can try again. Love the sound of the summerhouse too, yay for some good financial news!

Aw Jayne sorry to hear about James's weight loss. And all that happened with Chris. I agree with the others, cab or trading standards might be good places to start looking?

Fb, I love your name choices! Very lovely and girly. Yay!

Beds, glad Hope has been a bit better, it must be hard with Ian not been around, not too long until he's back though! You're doing grand!

Oh Emzy, poor holly! It's so easy isn't it for these little ones to fall and bang themselves when they are in and out of the house in the nice weather. I think all my 3 are already covered in cuts and bruises, Sam just follows the big two around getting into whatever they are into!!

Right, off to sleep soon enough. I'm lay in bed here and all I can hear is snuffle coughing and moaning from Sam. Best try and sleep whilst I can I think. I was playing that drawing game last night, I daren't touch it tonight, it's way too addictive!
Night all! Xxx

Hello lovelies!
Been reading and thinking of you all, but too tired to post much lately. Masses of stuff going on. We are getting a lot more serious about househunting all of a sudden. It turns out that there seem to be a lot more affordable and nice possibilities than we had anticipated, and as we may be facing a huge rent increase (as we intend to take over the downstairs next month to save ourselves from any more grumpy weird neighbours), we realized that we would no longer be paying awesome cheap rent for a great location. We would instead be paying a huge chunk of cash for a place that needs some serious maintenance. Even just looking around at other rental possibilities, we can do a hell of a lot better for the amount the landlady wants for the whole house. So we suddenly have a fire lit under us to find that better place. And as what we want to rent will be on par with what we are willing to pay in a mortgage, I think we are finally seriously considering buying a house. And it's kind of exciting! :)
I also just got a new part-time job as a park naturalist with the City. I am on call, so hours can be varied, but between that and my Zoo job, I am hoping to pull in some actual money and get myself out of my state of career depression and boredom (caused by lack of hours).
So, you can see that I'm a tad preoccupied! :)
Anyway, :hugs: and best wishes to all!
I'll try to post more in the next little while! :)

Sarah, good luck with the house hunting!!! Fab news about the job too!!!!

Asher, hope Sam was ok last night!!!

Hope had another good night, although she woke with a shitty nappy around 3, changed and went straight back to sleep!!!
I lost another 3lbs at fat club, so 6.5 lbs in 2 weeks!! I am on target for my stone before Ian gets home!! Feel so much better for it too, weigh in day is my pig out day!!!

Good work on the weight loss Bex.

Sarah, wow you is one busy mama! Good luck with the hunt!

That's great becs says me as I stuff a big cake :)

I was bathing the girls tonight and I'd laid everything out as usual and as I was dealing with Layla meily chucked the pjs and nappys into the bath so I got more and she did it again mOnkey :)

I have stuffed my face with pizza, chocolate and vion and now I feel sick, at least I wont want anymore now till next week!!!!

Wow Sarah you are such a busy lady :thumbup:

Becs, that's good you get to talk to each other a bit :hugs: fab on the weight loss too!!

GG yay that's amazing news about your mum :hugs:

Jayne I'm so sorry luv :hugs: sure he will put it back on soon

Emzy it horrible when they fall badly :flower:

I've only just finished some 'naughty' cupcakes ha ha!! Basically I've sat for 4 1/2 hours making boobs and willies :rofl: :rofl:
Robins offshore somewhere near Norway, not sure I can talk to him when he's away now thou which is a bit arsy and also not getting paid the full day rates :grr: I need to shop!!!!!! Tsk don't they understand this!! :lol:

How much bloody room does Hope need in my bed?!?!!! I put her in with me in the night as she woke up screaming, she was soaked through, changed her and she happily went back to sleep! We have a kingsize bed, I was right on the edge, had Murphy at the bottom, so basically slept awkward, I kept moving her but she jusr rolled back!!!!

Sarah, have you put pics on fb of the rude cupcakes?!!!!!!

This morning Hope is at her childminders for 3 hours so I will cut the grass and get all the 'manly' jobs done!!! So much for having some 'me' time!!

31 weeks 3 days

536945_10151464302020473_743965472_23573164_294730864_n.jpg

Very different to my 32 week Holly bump!

485151_10151466031810473_743965472_23579159_1984600970_n.jpg

Emma, that is different!!!!!

Hope didnt want to stay at the childminders, she screamed and screamed, so I brought her home, couldnt be doing with her getting all upset. She is just so tired today, so I guess no Mummy time for me today!! I have really realised who my friends are here and tbh I haven't got any proper friends, I have people I go to toddler group etc with but no one I would run to for an emergency, that sounds really sad. Not one of them have knocked on my door to see how I am, instead they comment on fb, they only live across the street!! Its really pissing me off now, not one of their husbands have offered to cut my grass etc.

Aw Becs must be shit :hugs:

Becs your bump is totally different :wacko:

I never have the girls in my bed I cannot sleep with them at all. This morning
Tabs came in just to wake me up, got in and kicked me in the head as she wanted breakfast :dohh:

I don't know if I should put the photos up. :haha:

BlOb go On show us a pic :)

emzy did I read somewhere that your sickness was back ?

Jelly much house hunting this week ?

I'm wide awake at 6 Amelia was up for another bottle I know it's just another habit to break and I think it will be harder than laylas dummy to stop !

dh got up half hour earlier to take the car to get petrol for weekend as it was on the light , last night they were queued up all around , he got there to find it shut they had sold out ! Stupid panic buyers !

Genies, I know about the petrol situation. I have to go out this morning as my empty light is on. I genuinely need it but I am sure I'll come back with none. I am sure if everyone just bought what they needed then it would be okay.... But no, the govt makes everyone panic and causes mayhem once again!! Grrrr!

We had the petrol problem yesterday! My friend took us to Blackpool but we nearly couldn't go as we went to 4 garages and they were all sold out! Finally found one and had to queue for ages. Stupid panic buyers!! Even if they did strike then the union give 7 days notice, so why everyone is panic buying now I don't know!

Genies yes I have been being sick again, but no where near as bad as in the first tri! I think it's more because of the lack of space in my belly lol Some things just seem to not sit very well with me at the moment and so I am sick!

Good Morning all!

Been busy bee, and Rosie seeming no less demanding as the weeks roll by!

Having on and off trouble with the children, my 11 year old is just a pain, he wants 101% attention and kicks off to get it, dh threatens to take things of him but he still pushes and pushes, and pushes! I am stuck between a rock and a hard place between dh and ds, and this is all to familiar to how it was with my 18 year old who also winds up his little brother, at 18 he should know better but doesnt.
My eldest dd is 9 and seems to be upset all the time, she bursts into tears over the slightest little thing and I am not sure if this is normal in 9 year old girls lol. She was sick yesterday but has bounced back today, typical girly!:thumbup:
Dh had a dream I was unfaithful and it really upset him, he didnt stop going on about it all day yesterday, I said I had thesamesort of dreams when I was pregnant and when I told him he laughed it off, so I have been pretty much doing the same!:haha:

Sorry its a rubbish catch up, my mil will be here any time now, and i quickly came on here, Rosie still attached to me, one handed typing still at 18 months!:wacko:

becs, shit that no one has offered a hand or a chat or anything really, yay for weight loss xx

sarah, whoop a house, that sounds great, sometimes we just need that boot up the bum to get us sorted! :hugs:

emzy, lovely bump:cloud9:

I woke up with Rosie at the end of my bed today! she worked her way down and because the cot is joined to the bed I had to climb out the bed over her!:shrug:

Right, got to go, am on draw something but find it is not always giving the right letters for the word:dohh:
Back asap:hugs::kiss:

Ps diet ok, about 3.5lb off still about 7lb to go and its slow:sleep:

:hi:

Blob - would love to see a pic of the cakes!

Becs - Are there not mettings for all wives with dh's away ? or some type of suppport network within the army> That just sounds mad to me ! As im sure there must be others feeling the same as you at the moment

GG - Saw a house today I really liked it and thought it was at a good affordable price but dh once again says no so the search continues, seeing one tomorrow which im not bothered about so dh will probably love it.

Right im really struggling to stay awake but need to work tonight so im signing out

MWA xx

:rofl: I will try and upload some photos later ;)

I have dreams like that loads btp :wacko:

Jelly does that drive you mad not agreeing on a house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->