September Stars

Trying to upload the photo the good ones are too big :haha: (the FILE is too big)

Attachments

• IMG_3705.jpg
    IMG_3705.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 10
Blob I'm gobsmacked at how good you are at this! Is it turning into a proper little business now? I wish you lived closer as I would be ordering so much from you!

Ha ha I don't think cakes are hard, it's just a ton of patience really :lol:

(But thank you :kiss:)

Wow Sarah that was quick! How does it work in Canada? Is it like Scotland where once an offers accepted you're legally obliged to go through with it? In England and Wales it's not legal until quite a long way down the line which is so frustrating! X

Love the cupcakes blob, they are great. Could eat one now cakes are a massive craving of mine at the min

I'm in hospital girls - not putting anything on Facebook due to family etc but looks like my waters are going !! Will send text updates vIa Emzy/Louise when I have some news !!

Please nothing on Facebook though. lots of love. Xx

How exciting Laura! Fab news! I can't wait for updates! Good luck and I hope you have your little man in your arms very soon. Xx

Laura - thinking of you! Have a speedy, easy, safe delivery my dear! :)

Fishy - it was fast! My head is spinning. As far as I know, once all conditions are satisfied (ie our offer is conditional on our financing and a house inspection), we are legally obliged on both sides to go through with the deal. So much to do! We are in the middle of our mortgage application and were only really getting serious about looking in the past ten days. This house was perfect, we got it at a great price, so we pounced and are now racing around getting all the paperwork done!
We should take possession sometime at the end of June.
I'm excited. It will be wonderful to have so much space all to ourselves and not to be worried about the boys making too much noise for the downstairs neighbour. Waiting and renting for as long as we did put us in a great position financially, so I'm not too freaked out by taking on the expense of owning vs renting (although owing the bank six figures seriously does my head in! :shock:). It's in such a great neighbourhood, too - close to where we are right now, with lots of big trees and lovely big yards. Hurrah!
New job, new house - whew! Slow down life!! :)

Take care, everyone! :flower:

Ooh Laura how exciting. Hope it all goes well and your little boy is in your arms soon safe and well.

Sarah - Wow that was quick, congratulations hope it all goes through quickly for you. Me and hubby are looking to buy too but we are having trouble getting a deposit together and as fast as we are saving, the banks keep upping the amount of deposit we need, its a nightmare!

Eeeeeeeeeek Laura! Good luck love, I will await news! Awww I'm dead excited for you Xx

How exciting Laura. Can't wait for updates. Hope it's not long and you will have your lil man in your arms.

Eek Laura!! Can't wait for news, good luck honey!

Sarah.. Wow that was quick! It sounds fantastic!

Sarah that's fantastic, what a find! Now we just need Emma to find something similar!

Laura this is so exciting! I wish you a happy and stress free labour. Xxx

Laura Great News - Hope all is going well for you !!

Fishy - Got the kits this morning thank you now just got to try and get my nieces prints without my sister knowing !

Blob - Yes its very frustrating not agreeing on what house we want its happened a few times now
1) Had large kitchen utility, massive garden, good size bedrooms and conservatory - dh didnt want it because of location and fish pond
2) Extended house very big rooms - Dh didnt like location
3) House needs work but great potential good size rooms - dh worried about the work needed
4)DH liked house - I thought over priced and was smaller spacewise
5) dh liked house - needed work I didnt like location
...... the search continues !

Your cupcakes look great must admit you really do have a talent for them and I too wish we lived closer as they are fab !

Sarah - Congrats ! Hope all goes smoothly for you.

Ok well I'm home for now !! My waters have gone but not contracting so have got to go back in at 8.30am tomorrow. Fingers crossed contractions start overnight naturally.

I hate all this waiting about part though. Will update you whilst I can as can actually get on my iPhone at the hospital. Xx

Aw Laura hope you start contracting naturally tonight, but at least you know baby boy is on his way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->