September Stars

Laura the same happened to me with Lilia, I was booked for induction at 8.30 the morning after my waters went, started contracting overnight and when I went up to consultants ward I was checked and 4cm so sent straight to midwife led!! I loved my labour at Ipswich, I thought the midwives were great, if you have Fay she's thR one who delivered Lilia :) good luck hun and just think, you're likely to be kissing your son goodnight tomorrow! Xxx

Thanks everyone - I'm rather emotional as my sister phoned me earlier to say Olivia has been inconsolable and keeps walking around calling for me and crying. I havent seen her since 12pm and as sad as that is that is the longest I have been away from her. I feel awful that she must be confused wondering where the hell I am :o( and why I haven't come back yet. She's got my 3 nieces for company but I still feel bad. Xx

Here's hoping it goes the same for me then Louise ! They were so busy today it was unreal. Will keep you updated ladies. X

Good luck Laura! I hope you go naturally overnight. I'd hate waiting for it to happen to! Don't worry about Olivia, she will be fine :) Not long now and you will have your baby boy in your arms :cloud9:

I'm soooooo excited for you Laura, I think I might actually burst! (but then I feel like I'm going to burst anyway ha ha)

Laura so exciting good luck my love can't wait for the updates ! Xx

Emzy don't burst please :)

Sarah that all sounds fantastic house wise big congrats !

Blob you are a legend with cakes don't be modest they are really very special !

Jelly I hope the right house is out there waiting ! does dh really want to move?

Sorry brains gone :)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Laura so so exited for yoouuuuuuu fx you go naturally tonight :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sarah :shock: woweeeeeeee exiting stuff!!!

I made a yummy carrot and ginger cake with orange cream cheese icing mmmm then took the girls out for dinner :D

I'm such a crap thread mate !!

Came on to get the latest with Laura, good luck honey.. Hope something happens soon.. I can understand how emotional it all is.. Xxx

Sorry I have not read all the posts properly but I spend most nights not realising the time because I'm playing draw something !!! Then tonight I had to catch up on all the other stuff I have neglected...

Love and hugs to you all xxx

Thanks, everyone!
We're pretty excited. I'm not at the point where I'm picking up paint chips and flooring samples or anything, but the thought of this sweet little house sure has me walking around with a big grin on my face! :happydance:
Jelly - sending homefinding :dust: your way. It will happen!
Laura, sending labour :dust: your way!

Well no contractiOns overnight so am now sat waiting for them to start induction. Got to see Olivia this morning before I came up so am feeling good for now even though she cried when I left. Xx

I hope you have a quick and easy labour Laura. Glad you got to see Olivia too. I am super mega excited for you!!

Emzy, we can finally say "We are due next month!! " xx

Hope it's quick and easy for you Laura.
And yeah for been due next month teeny.
30 weeks today for me.

Hope it goes well Laura! It must have been incredibly hard seeing Olivia so upset but it will be worth it as she's soon going to have a little brother to love just as much as her mummy. Xx

JJ, how annoying but they do say location is the most important. Tbh we compromised on location but are happily surprised. It's just a bit further out of wycombe than we would have liked but it's like a little town in it's self with great facilities in walking distance. Xxx

Good luck Laura,it took 18 hours for my labour to start after my waters broke with Sophie, but they left me, after 14hours i needed a drip in labour for min 4 hours to protect baby from infection, my labour was a breeze after that its just the waiting around away from home did me in!!:hugs::kiss: EXITED!!

Sarah, yay congrats on the house.

We arein a house we have no financial ability to move anyway, but I am glad as dh likes where he used to live and i like ithere so we couldn't agree on location from the off, nightmare! :haha:

Got to go being sodding nagged, bloody husbands x x x :kiss::hugs:

Good Luck Laura ! Hope things are getting moving now for you !! Olivia will be so excited one lo is here.

Good luck Laura. I was induced 3 times and two if those times I had a less than 45 minute labour with no pain relief so I hope its as easy for you!

Thanks girls. Had 1st gel put in at 9.45am and still nothing yet. No contractions nada !! They did check my cervix and said it was soft, open and favourable. I'm hooked up on ctg now so going to try and have a kip. Xx

Boony - 45 minutes sounds good to me !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->