September Stars

Hope you're well on your way now Laura!!

I know teeny, argh due next month! That's scary!

Hope things are progressing well Laura and you will soon have that lil boy in your arms.

I think we are all sitting here with baited breath waiting for an update!! I hope you are too busy labouring Laura to update and the next news we hear is your little man has arrived safe and well. xx

Thanks girls - I'm still here and still very much pregnant :cry: had second dose at 4pm and still nothing major to report. My waters are still leaking and have had *some pains in the last half hour but nothing special. Had a small bloody show also.

I am so frustrated and bored and missing my baby girl. Just want something to actually happen. Their not going to do anything else tonight so I am praying to the big man up there that something happens overnight naturally. Xx

Oh hun it must be incredibly frustrating especially being apart from Olivia. I have everything I can cross crossed that by the morning you'll be cuddling your little man. X

Aw hun must be soo frustrating! Just keep reminding yourself that your baby boy is on his way :) good luck hun Xx

Has everyone who would like to come to my baby shower received an invite? It's next Friday x

Laura was hoping for bubba news :) hope your doing ok love x

I'm washing Layla's favourite take everywhere cuddly hippo I do hope I don't break it !

Aw Laura I have my fingers crossed for you :hugs: either way he will be here soon ;)

Awww GG that's so cuuute my two don't really have any favourite toys - disappointing -

Does anyone have a child that pulls their hair? Rosalie just wanders around pulling hers :wacko:

Ha I usually read everything but don't post much but Reu is forever pulling, tugging and playing with his hair! Especially when he is tired it's a big sensory thing hair is and he even likes to play with mine quite often xx

Evening girls,

No sign of a baby announcement ?

Louise loved your fb post today, very nearly had me x

Xxx

Paige doesn't hair pull but I heard its really common...wonder why they do it. X

No news on Laura.
Gg- Ollie has a blankey that he has to have at all times I had to buy an identical one so I have one to wash against the other as it gets filthy and smelly.

I wish Riley had a favourite toy! Chance had a tigger and used to rub the tag whilst sucking his thumb... I had to buy a second one as the tag was nearly just cotton threads. I loved it when he used to take it everywhere. Maybe baby girl will. X

Riley sometimes pulls his hair too. Kids are just odd!! Lol xx

Hope you are okay Laura. Xx

Hi Cafferiene, good to see you. I noticed under your name it says pregnant....are you expecting too?! Xx

Just on my phone so no real update. I am up for the day with the children and no doubt Chance will be bored in 5 mins and moaning!! I am so tired and all I want is to go back to bed, but I guess there is no rest for the wicked!!

I hope all ladies and toddlers are well. Xx

Harry has a teddy with a little blanket which one of my dh's work colleagues gave him from France. Thankfully they gave us two as Harry loves his! He's figured out he has two though so sometimes wants both!!

Hope Laura is ok. xx

Oh Harry doesn't pull his hair but hits his head???!!! Weird child.

Rosie has me lol, I am her comfort blanket, and I can't go out of her sight!:haha:

Any babies yet???:haha:

Sophie used to pull her own hair, she did grow out of it, as with any habit a distraction of some sorts may help.:hugs:

Back soon to do a baby check! lol

Looking forward to more babies this month!:hugs:

Back soon xx:hugs::kiss:

Lilia has a thumper rabbit attached to a little blanket thing that she has in bed and for naps and in the car sometimes, she loves it, although this weekend her nanny gave her one that looks totally different, it's bigger and a different colour and a teddy instead of a rabbit and she is happy to have that one in bed at the moment! She calls them 'toy' :)

I haven't heard anything from Laura, hoping its because she's either cuddling her little man or only moments away from it!

Good luck Laura :) Hope you're having snuggles soon!!

Be back soon.... I'm just reading through x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"