September Stars

Message from Laura:

Hey hun - can u let the girls know he is here. Everything went wrong and he is in special care at the moment waiting to have a lumbar puncture. He's on a ventilator at the moment also and a drip for an infection. Will let you know more ASAP. I'm devastated :o( love Laura xxx

She said she had an emergency c section and started leaking spinal fluid so they are worried about that. She's so upset bless her as shes now apart from both her babies :(

Oh my goodness! The poor woman! I hope both of them are ok and that they recover quickly. Do you know which hospital they're in? I'd like to send a card if possible. X

Lovely name. Congratulations Laura. Hope things sort themselves out quickly and she is reunited with both Noah and Olivia.

Sending big loves and hugs for Laura and Noah!! Hoping for a speedy recovery!!!

xx

Oh poor Laura, Noah is a lovely name but it sounds like such a traumatic experience, I hope he's out of SCBU very soon x

I can see she's reading so she will be able to see your messages :)

Not sure which hospital it is though Xx

Thanks girls - it's been a really horrible day. Noah became really distressed during monitoring and hb was over 200 so decision was made for a csection. He wasn't breathing when he came out and was non responsive so taken straight to scbu and is being monitored there. He is on a drip as they think he has an infection from being inside for so long with no waters. Were now awaiting test results for meningitis also. I am feeling heartbroken tbh. I only got a small glimpse of him and haven't held or fed him. Because I leaked spinal fluid during the csec I have to remain lying down for 24hours minimum. I feel crap but am desperate to see him tonight.

F&C - that's very kind of you. I am indeed at Ipswich hospital on their Orwell ward. Xxx will get a picture for you all as soon as I can. Xx

Laura, I am so so sorry you and Noah have had such a rough time. :hugs: Sending thoughts your way and hoping he's recovered and in your arms as soon as possible.

Oh Laura what a worrying time for you ! I hope you and Noah will be ok soon ! Lovely name ! Is DH with you ? X

Sorry to hear about the complications Laura. I will keep you all in my thoughts and I hope that both you and Noah get better really soon. xxxxx

Laura I'm heart broken for you. I really hope they can arrange for you to see and hold him tonight. I will be thinking of you both. xxx

Laura so sorry you have been throough so much these past couple of months. Noah is a gorgeous name, hope you get to see and hold him soon :hugs:

:hugs: I hope you get to hold him tonight Laura, I can't even imagine how you feel not being able to see him :( I hope you both recover really, really soon. If there is anything I can do at all, please ring or text me xx

Thanks everyone - I got to go and see him for an hour and could touch him but still haven't had a cuddle. His infection results came back and he has an infection but not as bad as first thought. They have to retest tomorrow for that. He has very low blood sugar levels so is being sugar fed on a drip and is jaundiced so is under a lamp too. He's now breathing on his own though which is a massively good sign.

I'm not allowed to sit up for at least another 12/24 hours so is quite hard as I want to be mobile but because of the spinal leak I have to stay put for now. Finding that difficult as with Olivia I was up and about within 5 hours of my section. I'm feeling very sorry for myself and my little man. My mum and Sis brought Olivia up to see me which has cheered me up a little but it's hard as am in a room listening to everyone else's babies crying and I'm on my own.

Promise to keep you all updatd and thank you for being such a wonderful/supportive bunch. Xxx

Laura glad you got to see both Noah and Olivia. Fantastic news that already he's breathing on his own and infection is better than anticipated. Fingers crossed the next 12/24 hrs pass quickly so you can start moving around. Thinking of you xx

Laura hope you had a comfortable night ! So glad Noah is doing ok , how was Olivia when you saw her ?
I do think it is so cruel when they put you onto wards with babies when your on your own !

Layla woke us all up early and went and sat in the bathroom sink this morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->