September Stars

Laura that is such good news. Fx he just gets better and better very quickly. I've read that it's possible to wear a corset type thing for spinal leaks which means you can be more mobile but I'm not sure if it's possible straight after a c section? Worth asking though. Xxx

Laura so glad you got to see both Noah and Olivia. Sorry you are having a tough time fingers crossed for a speedy recovery for both you and Noah.

So glad you got to see him Laura and that he is doing better, fx that you get to hold him today! I hope you're back up and about today too. What a rotten time of it you have had :( x

oh my goodness cant believe everything iv missed! Laura you poor thing my sis had a spinal leak and they had to take blood and put it where the leak was and that stopped it! Poor little man but glad he is on the mend love the name noah! Havo they weighed him yet? Cant wait to see a pic x x

hello to everyone else hope ur all well. Typically im off work for my birthday this week and im feeling rotten and James has a high temp and sickness cos of a throat infection, a back tooth almost through and hasnt been for a poo since Saturday so feeling crap bless him! X

Oh Laura honey :hugs: Congratulations... Noah is such a lovely name, fingers crossed you get to be with him soon and you're both better quickly. It's hard enough after birth anyway without added complications :hugs:

Sorry i've been awol :blush:

I can't believe how many pregnant ladies we have now, and even new second generation stars :D I'd LOVE another baby, but can't afford two lots of nursery bills. Isn't it pants when your family planning has to revolve around nursery bills and finances :(

Blob, your rude cakes are fab :thumbup: I think that's the only type I wouldn't mind putting in my mouth :winkwink:

LBB - hope you and james are feeling better soon :hugs:

Congrats sarah on your new home! :happydance:

And yey to becs with your diet :happydance: i'm slowly putting weight on. I need to sort it out :(

So sorry for everyone i've missed - i've skipped every other page to catch up :blush:

Bek x

Hi opti how are you ?

girls have been grumpy today after their early wake up I'm hoping for a better night , I start work in the pub tomorrow , did I tell you about that ? I have no brain :)

Amelia's feet are a 6 1/2 now she is going to be so tall with huge feet !

Hi GG, I'm not too bad thanks. OH has the week off, so we've been to the zoo and disney on ice over the past few days, was fab :) How come you're working in a pub now? Lemme guess... does it have anything to do with childcare? Sorry if not, but i'm on a bit of a ranting mood about bloody childcare after going to the wtt section - I blummin' hate it!

Anywhoo.. :blush: good luck with your new job :thumbup: and fingers crossed you get a good nights' sleep :)

We got Izzy some more shoes from clarks today. She's a 5G, so yeah 6 1/2 is impressive! Thing with Izzy's is that she has really fat feet (the instep bit) so they always dig in above her toes.

I was saying to OH today actually that I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to have two of Izzy. She's decided over the past week that she doesn't want to have a nap in the day, so fights it and fights it, and is in an absolutely hideous mood all day. It's great fun, especially in a zoo. She didn't want to walk, but didn't want to be picked up, and didn't want to go in her pushchair. In the end, we distracted her by getting her to cuddle a goat.

I'm not even joking. God knows how you manage if just one of your girls throws half as many strops as Izzy does. Do they get jealous of each other? Izzy and emma are insanely jealous. I had to walk around today holding Izzy's hand while she was in the pushchair and OH pushed it because she thought that I might hold emma's. Just for a minute. Just out of the corner of her eye.

Holy shit Laura you poor thing :hugs: so so glad you got to finally see him!! Congratulations however on your son you picked a gorgeous name for him :flower: I hope you are home really soon with both your babies :hugs:

GG I saw the photos they are seriously adorable, they look so cheeky!!

Opti, do you think it's girls? Mine are madly jealous of each other :dohh: they go mad if one gets a cuddle or gets picked up etc etc it's so annoying.

BlOb from when they were born everyone looked at Layla and said she was cheeky and Amelia follows her lead but yes they are monkeys they are very funny and into everything !

When I found out it was girls I said to my friend at work I just hope they not whingy and wimpy I couldn't bear that ! They definatly are not ! Stroppy however Amelia has full on lay on the floor paddys and can cry for ages over any tiny thing !

Opti jealousy is creeping in but is more of a if she has a drink I want one type of thing ! What has been noticeable is there affection for each other they call for each other and cuddle a lot , Layla calls Amelia meilmoos and Amelia calls Layla share ( I say share a lot ) :)

Yep opti childcare is my reason ! I'm working more hours for less money but because it's over weekends too dh can have them so cuts down childcare !

Just a quick update from me - Noah is still poorly. They're going to attempt another lumbar puncture today as want to test for a few mOre things including meningitis. His blood sugars are still low and he has problems with his sodium levels. On the plus side I've been able to hold him and breastfeed him and am expressing in between as he is so weak he can only have Tony feeds but obviously I want my milk to come in properly. Oh I've also managed to change his nappy. Such small things but they feel such massive steps.

I am still in a massive amount of pain so think I will be here for a few more days yet I'm hoping I can be home for Easter weekend. I've been moved into a private room on my own as all the crying babies on the ward kePt making me cry and I wasn't sleeping.

I'm really sorry for no personals but finding it imPossible to keep up. Lots of love to everyone. Xxx

:hugs: Laura. It must be incredibly hard. Thank goodness for you being moved to a private room and for holding and feeding Noah. I hope you are both home soon. Xx

Oh Laura hope Noah gets well soon. Same for you and hope you are both home soon.

Laura, I'm away at the moment and have practically no signal at all but I have managed to read, I hope you get some answers today and Noah can get better really soon. Glad you were able to feed him and cuddle him. If you need to vent we're here x

Laura - Big hugs from all of us...its horrible not being able to hold your baby...glad they moved you to a new room!!

Jealousy - Kimi is not jealous AT all of Pippa...maybe it's coz Pippa hasnt been home long enough for Kimi to realize, but she's such a loving big sister and I'm in awe of their relationship...

Shoes - Kimi is a 4G... Luke's mum took her to have her feet measured against my wishes and also keeps mentioning that she HAS to have her haircut and that its getting ridiculous now!!!

AFM - Well, I'm in a bit of a pickle.... my child benefit & child tax credit was stopped due to someone hijacking my claim, and as I am still waiting for my income support claim to be processed... I've got NO money! Literally, nothing!

So, I'm having to leave Pippa up here at RLH, whilst I go home and sort bits out from there!!!!!

Pippa is still very poorly! Her stoma output should be 120mls and atm we're getting over 300mls so she cant even start to be fed :(

I also had my Nexplanon implant in and its caused me no end to grief! I've bled for well over a week...feel dizzy and sick alot and have such tender boobs!!!

I'm waiting to speak to the genetics team and to find out what my chances of having another baby with HD are! Obviously, I do feel like my family still needs completing with 2/3 babies :haha: but if my chances of having a HD baby are high, then I will stop now and count my lucky stars I have 2 beautiful children!!

Big hugs to everyone!!!!

xxxxx

Laura, wishing you a speedy recovering, so glad you got to feed Noah, lovely name btw xxxx

How are we all ladies??? This weather is just shit isnt it!!! I have stuffed my face all day, not feeling the diet today, going to have a glass of wine later!! Poor Murphy everytime its stopped raining and I have got us ready to go out its started pissing down again!! So he has literally been out for 15 minutes all day, I have missed my walks too!
I have 6 weeks to lose 7.5lbs to get to my target of a stone off before Ian gets back, really must shake my head and get my butt into gear, not easy when you have a million other things to do other than think about bloody food!!!

I just typed a big reply and it got deleted!! Argh!!

Been so busy, sorry for not bein around, been at work the last 3 days and it was the first week of my extra hours, so working from home Monday and last night. I am so tired it's untrue. Can't wait for a good sleep and a chill out tomorrow. My eyes are stinging! I promise to try a better catch up tomorrow, I've missed so much.

Just wanted to send big hugs and much love to Laura. Gorgeous name for your little man, so good to hear that you've been able to cuddle and feed your little Noah! I know the feeling of a poorly baby in scbu, hopefully he will be better by the day and you'll be home as a family of four very soon. Xxx

Was wondering how things were Laura? So glad you got to feed him and they moved you to a private room xx

Genies Holly is a size 6 shoes now too! I've also had to buy her some 3-4 year clothes today as the 2-3 were too small! She's mostly in 2-3 years stuff but she's so long in the body some are too small! I bought her a new swimming costume from mothercare in 2-3 and it only just bloody fits!

Just came on to see if there was any updates on Laura. Hope everyone else is well.

Hi Girls,
Sorry to have been away, my internet on the laptop is so dogdy, I am lucky to get on, although I seem to be able to get on more than dh can!

Laura, oh what a trauma for you, I am glad you are making little progressive steps with Noah, I hope he will be out of hospital soon, and you feel better soon too.
I am glad they moved you, hopefully you can rest more and recover faster.
Sending big hugs and thinking of you x x :hugs:

6 1/2? wow! Rosie is in 3 1/2, a 4 totally swamps her little feet and tend to fall off, i have some baby sandals that strap to her feet and atm they are the best shoes, we looked for crocks yesterday but they were 4-5 and huge, she would be tripping up all the time.

She still is having trouble with food, she certainly displays symptoms of the weak stomach valve i have inherited, not sure about my hernia, and i think i need to ask the doctor if there is a non invasive way to find out more, if she has problems i can allow for them but tbh i know what to do and not to expect her to eat lots at once and avoid fatty foods etc, and i refuse poking about for something there is nothing but diet control for, i can diet control without diagnosis.
Does anyone elses stars travel badly? she can do max 20 mins in the car before she is sick, so like me as a child!

I have decided to not bed move yet, becs made a good point about us being happy with things as they are so i am leaving it for now!:thumbup:

YM, hoping things work themselves out soon, we have to go through all this to appreciate the good times! Hoping Pippa gets stronger and progresses well, don't forget to look after yourself, we can neglect ourselves with so much going on xx :hugs:

Right, sorry for all I forget, I am rubbish but also struggling with a laptop with a dodgy internet, tempermental space bar, and no keys for my t,u,i and v, thanks to Rosie! lol

:kiss::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->