September Stars

its very quiet around here x

James had some bloods done today and was very brave bless him! Oh on the shoes topic James is a 3 but he is only just 17lbs so quite well balanced lol X

emzy 3-4 years James is just in 9-12 months! Lol x

oops pressed the wrong button and posted!

Becs you do make me giggle! Im sure murphey is glad to be in the dry! Good luck on the 7.5lbs you can do it! X

love n hugs to you all! X

Harry has only just gone into size 4s but he's also quite diddy.

James is such a trooper. I hope the tests all come back ok. Xx

On the shoes subject Hope is a 6.5f, but I think a 7 is soon on the cards!! She is tall and deffo takes after Ian!!

LBB, James is so ickle, bless him xxx

Emma, Holly is like Hope, a big girl, she is lush xxx

I have had a lovely day, catchng up with some friends! I put Hope to bed at 7 as she was so grizzly, heard her finish her milk and started banging her cot, I ognored her and now she is fast asleep! I don't give in anymore, she would still be up now and tbh I want some me time!!

Lbb fingers crossed for James ' bloods

BTP bless - I don't think I could still share a room with JJ we just kept each other up all night !

JJ is in size 4 but that's not due to length but due to big width.

Had a nightmare of a day, JJ had a high temp this morning which went upto 40.3 midday I just couldn't get it down tried everything. Took him to the docs and he has another ear infection expecting an unsettled evening tonight. It was awful him crying in so much pain. Fingers crossed these antibiotics work. I now feel rough too :-(

Emzy unlikely we will be able to make your shower tomorrow but hope you all have a great time xxx post lots of pics !

Update from Laura:

Hey Hun - can u do an update for me as struggling to get on BnB at the mo. Noah is stabilising he had a brain scan today which appears normal. He's clear for meningitis and his infection levels are decreasing. His blood is now clotting well and his blood sugars and sodium levels are stabilising. He is on 3 hourly feeds alternating between me and 8ml of ebm through his feeding tube. All in all things are looking alot better than they were. They are possibly sending me home tomorrow and I'm hoping he will be home after the easter weekend. Going to be hard being away from him though and going home with no baby but I'm hopeful it wont be for long. Could you also thank Ann for my card which came this morning. Thanks Emma for doing that really appreciate it. Xxxx

Thanks for the update Emma, so glad things are looking up for Laura xxxx

Need some advice!!

I ordered and paid for some customs for my pushchair off a friend on fb, this was some time ago and still nothing has arrived, she sent me a message a few weeks ago saying she was going to post them, anyways still nothing! So I have tried messaging her and writing on her wall and she is yet to repsond to me, I don't want to get arsey but I am getting pissed off now. Wouldn't mind but I dont even have the bloody pushchair anymore!!

Me too, I hope not much longer and she will be able to take Noah home too.

Becs yep Holly sounds a lot like Hope, big girls and their hair is even very similar isn't it!

Jelly aww poor JJ :( I can't believe he is poorly again, poor baby! My friend's little girl was prone to ear infections when she was little too. Poor babies, I hope he is better soon xx

Not to worry about the shower :)

Poor Holly has been a bit out of sorts the past couple of days and I put it down to her being away from home, but tonight she refused her dinner and went really pale. Then she came over to me and said "Mummmmmyyy" and was sick alllll over me, several times. Poor baby! I gave her a bath and watched ITNG with her on the ipad and just put her to bed at about 9. Hope she is feeling better tomorrow for my baby shower!

x

Aww poor Holly, hopefully its just a 24 hour thing xx

Jelly, poor little man xx

Anyone ese watching OBEM what happened next?? They think its hard at 9 months, they aint seen nothing yet LMAO!!!

That's sounds positive from Laura, hope Noah comes home soon.

Poor Holly , our nursery has had 10 children off with sickness this week so know the Bugs are doing their rounds at the moment. Hope she feels better in the morning.

Becs - I'd just keep messaging her. I'm having a similar issue with our wedding album. I'm still waiting for it and we got married 2 1/2 years ago. Apparently sometimes I'd not get his emails and vice versa. I'm annoyed as he was really expensive and to be honest don't think he was worth the money! Talking of which I should send him another chase up email!

LOve to Laura x

Amelia is very tall size of a 2 year old easily but isn't big around the middle so we have trouble with trousers ! Layla is a lot smaller and seems diddy but not as diddy as some stars I imagine !

Hope Holly is better for tomorrow x

Btp I think you have done the right thing for Rosie it's up to you where she is happy sleeping , will you see a dr about her stomach issues ? Have any of your others had problems ?

Jelly still no houses ?

Becs I have never watched obem I'm the only one who doesn't I think :)

Aw Laura thank goodness hes picking up :hugs: :hugs: I hope you get out soon and your little boy follows after.

YM :flower: really hope pippa gets better soon luv and your money situation improves.

Rosalie is almost a 5 but wears anything from 6-12 to 2yr clothes all depends :lol:

Phew what a relief to hear that Laura and Noah are so much better.

Becs I would message your friend and say you are worried it's gone missing in the post as it's been so long since she said it would be posted. A big hint there! On another note have you seen my messages about your pendant? X

JJ I also can't believe James is poorly again. Naughty nursery.

Emma I hope Holly is feeling better today. Have a lovely baby shower. Sorry we can't be with you. I didn't realise my dh had arranged for us to see some friends in London. X

Morning ladies.

That's fab news about baby Noah and Laura, fingers crossed they are back home together where they belong very soon.

Aw Jelly, poor JJ, he doesn't have any luck with all these ear infections. Are they looking into it or not? Bless him, and you, hope you got some sleep.

Our little stars are all shapes and sizes aren't they? Sam is tall, in 18-24 months clothes mainly, but going into 2-3 years. And he is a shoe size 6-7, so a big lad really!

How are the stars doing with their food these days? I have a very stroppy toddler who throws a tantrum and will refuse to eat if he doesn't fancy what he's been given. Not nice. Archie was like this for a while, and jack was always like this, but Sam has been good so far and then just changed. I think it has got something to do with teething in the first instance, but now its combined with frustration and other things. He understands everything we say to him, but has only got a few clear words, so I think he gets annoyed a lot. And the other two do speak for him! It is soooooo frustrating though. He still eats lots of fruit and yogurts, so I'm not too concerned yet. And he has a lovely big fat tum, so not wasting away!

Kids all still in pjs, very slow and lazy start to the day! Happy good Friday everyone. Xxx

Fishy did you email me or fb me???

I have just written on her group wall on fb, it does sound a bit arsey but I am sick of being ignored, I even caught her on fb chat last night and still she ignored me!!!

I also asked if it hasnt been posted than I would like a refund!! Its been over 2 months now ffs!!

Asher Sam sounds just like Holly, she has always been brilliant with food but now throws stops if its not what she wants. She also only says a few clear words, babbles along in her own language the rest of the time and gets so frustrated when we don't understand her. It's getting better now she can say no and yes as we can ask if she wants something first. I keep saying to myself it'll improve when she can speak more! X

Email and also on here. Basically we would like to redo the mould as we're so much better at making them now but it just means it will take a week longer than it would have done. Is that OK? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->