September Stars

Fishy thats fine chick!!!

She got back to me, and has issued me a refund, she apologised for not posting them!!

How bizarre. Did she say why she didn't? I would be mortified keeping a customer waiting for so long.

Nope, she sent me a message after I put an arsey one on her page, seems she responded to that, I guess it looks bad on her business! But I honestly think 2 months is a bit too long for a bumper bar cover for a pushchair!!! She blamed fb for playing up, likely story me thinks!!!!

Great news Becs! Umm really must chase my wedding photographer again.

Asher JJ is able to say yes and no now and understanding what he says which means he can easily tell us when he doesn't want more food. He gets upset if I try and help him feed to. Which consists of throwing food. Generally he's still a good eater until yesterday but I'm putting that down to being ill again.

Emzy have a great shower!

Was up twice last night with JJ and by 5 this morning we bought him in with us as he was shivering with roaring temperature. Been just in nappy all day and now having a long sleep so I'm going to too :)

Hope you sleep better tonight Jelly, and that JJ is better quickly, poor lad!

We had another lunch trauma with Sam. I tried him with a proper lunch, lovely stew, which he wouldn't touch, just dribbled it down his chin. So I gave him a dairylea sandwich with a few organix cheese puffs. He ate the cheese puffs and two fingers of sandwich, then threw a screaming wobbler. I put him in the pram, said night night and he slept for an hour. We went for our swim, then we were going to our friends to see her girls, taking a happy meal each, and he ate 3 horrible clown nuggets and some chips without a peep. Hello terrible twos. We're making homemade quiche tonight, DH and I, so I am hoping to get a slice of that down him tomorrow with some potato wedges. What an awful age in some ways!! Archie at this age would only eat fishfingers and/or beans. Joyful!!!!!!!!!

Hope we are all well tonight. xx

Hello ladies love to all !

I do wish we could all meet , I know lOts of you have but I haven't met anyone :(

I often think oh .... Would like that or I know .... Likes those ect , about people on here !

Asher better he eats something than nothing though ? X

Emzy how was shower?

Jelly hope you have a more restful night x

Laura hope your home and resting and Noah is home soon

Becs hope you get your refund such a shame

I'm stuffing some choc and trying to remember I have to work tommorow and Sunday it's a new rOutine for me x

Good luck with the new job genies....i know what you mean i always refer to you guys as friends to people i know in conversation, but yet to meet you all in person! would love to thou xx

Oh dear Asher i feel your pain...James still wont eat solids but as now discovered that if you put something in rather than gagging and being sick to get it back out he can blow raspberries to get it out!! monkey him!! x

Jayne I love the new photo of James!

GG I'm the same and always refer to you ladies as friends. I'm lucky that I've met a few of you but I'd love to do it again. Why don't we arrange something in the Midlands or is London easier?

Hi ladies, yes I refer to you all as friends to my friends too and an always telling people what your LOs are up to! I'd love love love to have a big meet, I'd be happy to travel pretty much anywhere but would need lots of notice as we are shockingly skint at the moment!

I'm back from my holiday, had a lovely time apart from me and dh arguing constantly and it appears it's still going on now we're back, I've had enough of it to be honest it seems that all we've done for a long time is row and bicker. I'm getting to a point where I think if I weren't pregnant I would be considering walking!! Today for example, I have felt awful all day, badly sick this morning and felt absolutely horrid and sick all day, he thinks I'm putting it on because I'm lazy! Then the next minute he is all sympathetic saying he'll do all the kids baths etc because he can tell I'm ill, then suddenly something happens and he changes his mind saying apparently I put it on when I feel like it. Sorry to moan at you lot but I've had enough! I want a one way ticket out of here!!

Sorry for lack of personals I have read but just feel to crap and annoyed to write replies!! Big hugs to you all though, and especially Laura x

Louise that sounds really tough. All I can say is you guys are going through a tough time at the moment with Nathan and Alex's Mum plus you are probably still getting used to Wayne being home. Every marriage has it's ups and downs and unfortunately your down has come at a tricky time. Plus if you are not feeling well things will seem doubley worse. Hang in there hun as to me you usually come across as such a perfect couple. xx

Also I have to add that I'm being useless at the moment with feeling tired and sick. If my dh even tried to imply that I was lazy I wouldn't let it rest!! x

I refer to you as my friends too.... i trust you more than some of my IRL friends!!!

I'd love to do a meet-up again... I can travel but would need to know well in advance so I can save up as finances are not good!!!

Update on Pippa -

So her stoma losses have FINALLY stabilised and they haven't had to replace for a 3 days now, so as long as she stays that way until her docs come back on Tuesday, she'll be starting on feeds again :)

Her consultant, Harry, is not entirely convinced he'll be able to close her illeostomy as quick as they thought and he told us to look at her being 2 before she has it closed!!

Louise - Hope things get better between you and Wayne

Emzy - Hope ya had a fab baby shower...again sorry i couldnt make it!!!

xx

YM :hugs: aw luv glad she's improving you have been throguh one hell of a year!!!!!!

Laura :hugs: I really hope he gets out soon.

GG good luck with the new job :)

Louise, aw luv I agree with fishy you are going through a really rough time with everything. It cannot be helped going through the bad point in a marriage. Pregnancy is always hard on a relationship, but having a child already makes it even more stressful. You kind of expect more and then the hormones and utter exhaustion don't help at all :( huge :hugs:

Please make the meet up in the midlands somewhere??? I can maybe come down then ;) I would SO love to meet up. I'm going down there on the 12th July :lol:

Rosalie eats almost nothing, but I tend to just ignore it, if she's hungry she'll eat :shrug: she's not wasting away yet :haha:

Louise - sorry to hear your still arguing . I agree every relationship has its ups and downs. I feel bad that we haven't met up in ages as sometimes talking through things make things not seem so bad. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

YM - poor Pippa I hope everything gets sorted for her soon. What would it mean if she has to wait until two to have everything sorted. Would it cause alot of issues?

Fishy looked like a great time at the zoo.

JJ still not good tonight he looks really pale and sounds like he's going to vomit . Feel like I can't settle whereas dh is fast asleep snoring. I don't understand how dh can switch off so easily ?

Becs- Hope JJ is feeling better.
GG- Good Luck in your new job.
Emzy- Hope you had a nice shower.
YM- Glad Pippa is improving.
Louise- Sorry your having a tough time in your relationship, me and Oh we're always arguing in 1st tri he just didn't understand how bad I actually felt and thought I was just saying it so he had to do things.
I am 31 weeks today can't believe how fast things are going an we still have so much to do better get a move on

How long are you down for Blob? The only problem is that Louise will be heavily preggers. Could you do some time sooner? How far along will you be Louise?

Poor JJ and poor you Emma. I had a mini argument with my dh the other day as I feel I'm always the default so if he sleeps in he will just rush off to work irrelevant to whether it's a work day for me. When Harry woke in the night my dh would sleep right through not hearing him. My dh is very good with him though and is helping so much at the moment as I'm being useless! Xx

YM, I'm so glad Pippa is improving. Bless her. Is Kimi having a lovely holiday? The money thing sounds like a nightmare. Will it get sorted soon? X

I'm not due till 11th October so I'll be 6 months then so that's doable for me! Hopefully I'm going to a reunion at the school I worked at in Suffolk on the Saturday before then so could tie in going up to my mums then meeting you all from there as she's in north notts, problem is Alex and school runs because if I take the car Wayne can't get Alex to school!!

Maybe if Jelly goes you could get a lift? Would you be ok driving that far Jelly?

Btp where's a good place in the Midlands for you to get to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->