September Stars

Laura that is fantastic news! I'm so happy for you!

Emma, I got your email thanks. It's all clear so we'll get started today on the proofs. Xx

Ooohh had a thought, from where blob is going to be in the summer a great place to meet would be Sundown Adventureland, it's a theme park for under 10s, they have little rides, fairytale houses children sized, a little sweetie castle, play parks indoor and out, it's brilliant and would be great for those with older children/husbands too!!! If we wanted a day out.. It's just off the A1 near Retford. I used to work there as a student!!

Sundown is great i took Jayden and Tyler there for Jaydens 3rd birthday and they both loved it! Great idea Louise!

Louise, looks great! How easy would it be to get there by train? X

Emzy it's in a village, I imagine Retford would be closest station then it would be bus or taxi but I would happily do lifts from Retford train station as my parents live in Retford so I know it well, I have 7 seats in my car now so could take a couple of you! Our LOs would be free as under 2s are free, it would be £11 each for us or if I get us a group booking if there are enough of us (20+) it's £9 I think. I just think it would be better than people going so far just for an hour or two, this way it's a whole day out!

Louise, your scan pics are fab!!!

Emma, do you think Evie will be early like Holly??

Been for a lovely 4 mile walk this morning, Hope has been a little star. Looks like its going to rain outside, suits me as all my washing is done, just ironing to do when Hope goes to bed!!
I would love to meet everyone, I think thats about 2 and a bit hours from me!
I put some of Hope's toys away as she has so much, just got them out and she is playing with them like she has never seen them!!!
What garden toys has everyone got?? We have a slide, swing, trampoline and alittle house and a sand and water table!!
I am back on my diet today, feel so much better for it, might even do my exercise dvd tonight!!

we've got quite a few garden toys we have, 2 big swings and 1 baby swing, a huge trampoline, large slide and baby slide, see-saw, glider, sand and water table, bikes, balls, pool.

Hi girls

When I am feeling a bit gutted right now! I went for my scan today to check if the low lying placenta had moved out the way and it hasn't :( The consultant has booked me in for another scan at 37 weeks to check if it's moved again and if it hasn't then I will more than likely have to have a c section. The sonographer wasn't very optimistic but the constultant was, he said he was very hopeful that it could move enough out the way by 37 weeks to allow a natural birth, so that made me feel a bit better. But I now feel like I have no idea what's happening and won't until 37 weeks so I feel like I can't gear myself up for birth properly! I feel so deflated! With Holly, I had a low lying placenta at 20 weeks but it had moved by 32, so I guess I was expecting the same! I went into labour with Holly at 37+5 and 5 days before that this time I won't even know if I am able to have a natural birth or not :(

Oh and my 28 week bloods showed that I am aneamic and need iron tablets, but noone decided to tell me, despite me going to the doctors (twice) with dizzy spells and feeling faint. When I asked about my results, they just said that someone would have sent me a letter if there was something wrong. Well they didn't and so I've gone 5 weeks without iron tablets feeling tired, faint and dizzy!! Grrr

Aww emzy don't know what to say, hopefully it'll move out of the way, it still has time! If you gear yourself up to think you will have a c section then you won't have a shock but also you'll be so happy if it's moved!! X

Sorry it hasn't moved I have said in the other thread that they don't scan before 35 weeks here to see if it has moved as they said it can move right up until then let's hope yours moves up by 37 and I feeling the same at the minute really hoping mine has moved up we will have to stand on our heads :haha: I am prepared for if I have to have a section then if it has moved and can have a natural birth which I really want again I will be over the moon.

Davina DVD done, aswell as about 6 miles of walking today!!! I am a bit tired lol!!! I soooo miss going to zumba and the dvd just isnt the same!!!

Emma, fx'd it moves for you xxx Can't believe your Dr failed to inform you, shocking.

Emzy :hugs: As Louise says I'd start thinking C-section that way you may be pleasantly surprised. They wouldn't scan you again at 37 weeks if they didn't think it could move. Hope you manage to get the iron kicking in soon big :hugs:

We haven't got any garden toys at the moment as its too small :-( hopefully when we finally find a new house there will be plenty of space for slides and swings etc.

Becs well done - I went back to SW today , I'm pretty much the same weight as I was last June when I joined grrrr at least I'm back on it!

Louise fab scans - how are you feeling now

Jelly, you will get there!!! I say you have to be in the right frame of mind to be succesful at losing weight xx

Which Davina one do you recommend? Think is the best? I have non, but since I can't really go to the gym with robin away all the time I need something.

Louise the scan pics were fab!!

Emzy :hugs: hope your placenta moves Hun :hugs: I was getting told I was going to have to go in for a c sec as Rosalie wasnt far enough down to be allowed to be induced when I was overdue. She was also going the wrong was (into my hips -weird child). But that was when I was 7 days overdue. Different situation but I would say, make a plan in your head for each scenario and then you know what you want either way :flower:

Optical - due to having to catch up this may seem strange replying about it now, love the post about cuddling a goat, I swear I almost fell laughing so much.... How random ! I think everyone should cuddle a goat at some point in their life. X

YM- be blunt, tell them to wash their stinking mitts...!!!! You can keep a bottle of hand gel and quickly ask them to use it.. Has your claim been sorted yet ? I was left two months over Xmas once with no money... They don't know what they are doing half the time x

Becs- you are on some type of mission there chick ! Good on ya.. Wish I could do it.. I keep saying I'll start jogging... But I just keep saying it and never do anything about it. X

Louise- glad things are better between you both.... Grant gets on my nerves now and then, and recently since Paige has been born he is less submissive... Which is a bugger really as it used to work so well, I was in charge and he knew it, but he know wants to stand up for himselve... Not good ..lol x

BTP- if I am ever near by again your the first to know, it was great meeting that day... Strange having such close friends you haven't met till then... X

Emzy- I am so sorry honey to hear its still low.... Fingers crossed it moves x

Jellycat- what's the latest with you ? How your cycle been any updates ? X

Laura- so pleased to hear he is home...remember to let me know when ur this way again when ur both ready x

I think I missed a very important post about the date or rough date when you guys are thinking of meeting up. I don't do motorways... Too many crap drivers which makes me nervous... But I do have a husband who I can get to drive so be great if others bring their men. I can also do trains.... I think ! Only ever been on London underground but sure it's the same thing just less smell of urine and sick !!

I told hubby a while ago if we ever won the lottery one of the first things I would do is pay for us all to have a big meet up....and I mean all of us !!!! Some where hot,make it a holiday... Which is more than what I would do for some of my mates, you guys are just amazing

Paige is now 18 months and repeats everything, and I mean everything.... I now have to be careful what I say, she may not remember the words but some are sticking. She sings and knows some of her colours, but this has now caused major tantrums.. Arghhhh she does this floppy body movement when I try to pick her up during these "fits" and have to be careful as she tries to fall through my hands. If I don't pick her up she tries to fall on the floor on her own accord... And her new thing is closing her eyes and walking around, bumping into walls has not stopped her, she still does it !!! Crazy girl !

My levels are still normal and tests only once a month now, August is my date which I can start again, so looks like I'll be trying the same month my baby was due, which may be a bit of a strange month for me

Love and hugs to everyone xxxx

Great news on the bloods Lady K . I'm completly with you on the whole motorway thing. Im trying to persuade dh to go on a little 2 night break in nottingham so that it ease the stress of the motorway issue lol

Im currently on cd22, I havent lost any weight since being diagnosed with PCOS actually ive comfort ate. so this stops as of today. A long cycle buddy thinks I may have ovulated as I have all the signs at the moment. If thats true then dh and I have timed :dtd: right this cycle..... but im not holding out hope. Last cycle was in the 30s so really hoping this is it again this month.

Hiya ladies I've just had a quick catch up read, but just popping in to say hi and then bye as I'm off to Warwick on my course in about 5 mins! My boss is picking me up, so no driving for me!

Love to all, Laura, so glad you've got Noah home with you.

Catch up after Friday ladies, lots of love xxx

Kara great news for you xxx

Jelly I have PCOS, its so hard to lose weight, I think my weight has kinda stopped, I feel like no matter how hard I try I don't really seem to lose anything!! Don't think I am meant to be a skinny minnie!! Have they put you on any tablets?? Have you asked about clomid to help you cycles?? I have 10 months but did nothing for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->