September Stars

Sorry for not catching up properly, I've caught the tummy bug that matts just had and feel shocking! Matts taken the day off and is looking after Holly thank goodness.

Holly was so cute earlier, Matt had her lay on my bump listening for baby! I'm not sure if she really realises what's going on but she's learnt to say Evie which is very cute! Not long to go now, its coming around quickly! Saw the midwife yesterday and all is good, measuring 34 weeks. They'd booked my placenta scan for 37+5 and she wasn't happy with that as I had Holly at 38 so she rang and moved it to 36+3, so only 3 weeks to go til I find out if I can have a natural birth.

I'll try and catch up properly later when I can get on the laptop Xx

Boony- I did the 30day shred and loved it and found it had great results and its perfect as it is only 20 mins a day.

I found the 30 minute shred on play.com for a fiver so i've ordered it! i've ordered some dumbbells to go with it too! I will be a size 10 again! lol ok well just a 14 would suit me at the minute haha!

That's just it FB it's just constant. I hate being sick but maybe that would be better so that I can then get on with things. Louise I can't believe you're still being sick! You poor thing.

I've got an early scan on Saturday so we'll soon know if this has all been worth it. Xx

Emma fx your placenta moves soon. Xx

Sending lots of love to al the sickies xxxx

Boony, good luck with it all xxx

Jelly, hope JJ is ok xx

Emma, fx'd for the scan xxx

Went to soft play this morning with my friend, OMG it was way too busy and Hope just didn't like it, she normally loves it!
We are having a lazy afternoon watching a dvd and eating some chocolate!! I will Davina it later again!!! I am loving exercising again, I feel like I actaullt have a reason to be tired!!!

Never go to soft play when it's a holiday it's no fun at all :(

Ooh I NEED to get a DVD I feel like a lazy bugger just now :hissy:

Boony - I really enjoy the 30 day shred it's tiring but you know it's only short sessions. After awhile I'd do all three sessions! Yay

Emzy - hope you recover soon, fingers crossed for next scan

Fishy - I never understand people saying they feel fabulous when pregnant ? Work colleague is like that at the moment had no issues first pregnancy either

JJ absolutely fine today ..... It was almighty wind where he'd gulped his milk from a cup so have moved back to a beaker until he gets better at it.

Sorry for being AWOL girls - Noah is back in hospital. Devastated doesn't quite cut it. xx

Oh so sorry Laura. Hope everything is okay with little Noah.

Laura - I can understand how you feel... pm if ya need to talk!! Thinking of you and Noah

xx

Oh Laura, I hope it's nothing too serious and that he's back home with you soon. Xxx

Fishy, is it tomorrow you have a scan??? Good luck if it is xx

Oh no Laura :nope: poor you and poor Noah that's awful :hugs: really hope that its nothing scary.

Fishy good luck if it is your scan :flower:

Laura, sending you and your family my love and I hope Noah is getting better and back with you soon. Xx
Fishy, good luck at your scan! X
YM, glad to hear that Pippa is okay and I hope your little princess is on the mend too. Xx

Good luck with your scan today Fishy.
Hope noah and Laura are doing okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"