September Stars

Hi all, sorry for the lack of posts. Have been feeling pretty lousy with ms recently. I am reading though xx

Just a quick Hi from me too. I have also been reading but having just a stressy time at the moment. Just a run of annoying bad luck really. Nothing serious, just I feel cursed with bad luck at the moment!! Xxx

Tenny, really hope you luck changes soon xxxx

Fishy, mega yuck for ms xxx

Car had its MOT today, another new tyre!!! Seems since his lordship has been away its been one thing after another!!! Wish I couldn't drive!!!
Hope is teething yet again, the naps are all but gone now, I am lucky if she has 30 mins in the day now!! She goes down around 7 and has strted sleeping till nearly 8 so I guess thats better!!!
Another Davina DVD workout done aswell as my Murphy walks!!!

Blob, all the Davina dvds are good, also the 30 day shred is good!!

Clare!!!!! I have done it a few times, I know its like only 20 minutes but I am normally quite tired when I get round to doing anything!!!

Teeny - hope your luck changes soon.

Fishy :-( is dh able to help with Harry whilst you feel ropey

Becs - I was only diagnosed last month, docs want me to lose weight first before putting me on any meds. They have given me 6 months and then reassess. I don't really know much about it at the moment so am just trying to read up on it all.

Jelly, I had an awful consultant, he basically told me I was too fat and that I would be lucky to have kids, he put me off ever going back!!! I am quite lucky that losing 4 stone 3 years ago has got my cycles pretty regular, I am no where near what I should be and my BMI is still 32 but I have come to the conclusion that I will never be what they class as a healthy weight etc. I have a healthy lifestyle, dont drink or smoke and exercise regularly, just ashame my body like to cling on to ever calorie!!!! Since having Hope I have found it alot harder to lose the weight, but I am determind to lose some just so I can feel comfortable in a size 16 in all clothes, thats all I want, I am not a greedy person!!!!!

Thanks Becs, I don't want to lose weight but I NEED to tone up!! :cry:

Fishy :( sickness is the worst :hugs:

Teeny aw luv :hugs: hope you're ok :hugs:

Argh I have a wedding to go to this weekend :( I bought a tiiiigghhht bodycon dress but tried it on and omg no confidence to wear it :cry: :cry: :cry:

I keep thinking if I still smoked I would find it easier to control my weight but know I don't want to start again. I don't drink either.

I found it easy on maternity leave as got into a really good routine but since going back to work it's been difficult to fit everything in.

Poor JJ has been up twice tonight screaming the second time took us ages to calm him. He's done a lot of pop pops do think he might have trapped wind and tummy ache. Hoping it's passed for him now, not sure what caused it except he did drink his milk out of a cup tonight instead of beaker so maybe was gulping his milk and took alot of air down ? He's just tossing and turning now :-(

Ooops...

Jelly :hugs: fx it's 30 and you ov'd ;)

Kara that will be hard but nice too :hugs:

Jelly it would be worse if you smoked :hugs: keep trying luv you will get there :flower:

Hope jj is feeling better :(
Ive made both my babies sick so they are coughing away :dohh:

Oh no coughs are horrible because you just have to let them cough it out :-( hope it passes quickly. Xx

:hi:
Just a quick hi from me!
I'm also not super happy with my flabulous figure these days. I was doing so well with the exercise, then fell back on the wine-dessert-lazy wagon! :blush:
Had a nice long walk today, though. It felt great. :thumbup:

Hope everyone is well! :kiss:

Dh is being great JC. I don't remember it being this constant last time. I just never feel well enough to eat. :(

Fishy I'm 100% with you on the sickness! So far since being 5/6 weeks along I have only had 3 days without throwing up, but that's not even the worst part it's the constant nausea all day that gets me. Mine is definitely easing now, in fact I had a week or two where my aversions seemed to just go and I could eat what I liked and I felt fine (apart from being sick in morning!) mines not as bad this time as it was with Lilia though and my blood pressure isn't as low so makes me think boy for this one, Wayne is convinced its a little boy! Fishy maybe you're having a girl!! I do see you with a little sister for Harry!

Jelly I have everything possible crossed that you ovulated!! Hope JJ is ok this morning xx

Blob hope the girls settled ok last night too after their coughing!

Becs, 30 days to go! It'll fly by x

Well Wayne is off to Latvia on Friday on his brother in law to be's stag weekend! Can't say I'm looking forward to it but think the space will be good! His dad is going with him too so he's here tonight so they can travel together, they're very excited! Mine is next month to prague (which I think is ten times better than Latvia!!)

Fishy- sorry to hear you have ms it's awful isn't it. I never had any of it with Ollie but this time I had constant nausea which would be there all day and somedays thought it would be better to just be sick than have the nausea. Hope it eases off for you soon.
Jelly- Hope JJ is ok this morning.
I am on my phone and that's all I can remember :haha: will catch up with the rest later.

Hmm i'm also trying to lose weight, i've dropped all snacks and seem to be doing okish although the easter chocolate being round the house isn't helping lol. I struggle to get time to exercise with having the 3 kids here all the time. I'm so unfit as well. Is the 30 day shred good? I could probably manage 20 minutes a day. does it have good results?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->