September Stars

All went well at the scan. Little fishy is measuring spot on and it's heart was beating away! X

So glad your scan went well Fishy. I saw your FB status! Xx
I haven't announced on FB and so many of my 'friends' will only know when I post my birth announcement!! lol x

Just to let you all know I've started bleeding heavily but can't get to speak to anyone to help me so I'm going over to a&e to see if they'll scan me, I think I'm losing the baby :(

Do you need any help with Lillia and Alex I can look after them Louise as Im ast home. Hope everything is OK :hugs:

Oh Louise hun! Don't lose hope now, all may be ok, it may be something like low lying placenta or something else causing the bleed and baby may be fine. Try not to panic. Hope they scan you asap hun, keep us updated x

Louise, sorry to hear about the bleeding but I will keep everything crossed that everything is okay. As Emzy said, hopefully it will be something other than losing the baby. My thoughts and love are with you. Xxx

Louise sorry to hear your bleeding fingers crossed they scan you at a&e. I had a big bleed at 15 weeks and it was unexplained until my 20 week scan it is down to my low lying placenta also had one at 25 weeks. I have my fingers crossed that all is well.

No news Emzy, she may have got transferred to another hospital for a scan as dont think the facility's are open in our local hospital anymore at weekends.

Got back off lovely holiday which I will tell you all about later just wanted to say I hope your ok Louise ? X

Laura how's Noah ? X

Louise I hope you're ok? My sister had a big bleed about the same time and all was ok so I have everything crossed that it will be the same for you. Xxx

I went to Chatham Emma because I knew they wouldn't scan me here but they didn't scan me there anyway! Instead after nearly 4 hours I saw basically an out of hours gp who booked me in for a scan on Monday at noon so I know no more than I did before :( I did try my Doppler and couldn't find a heartbeat so am pretty sure it's over. Just don't know why as everything was fine at my scan on Tuesday and I heard the hb on my Doppler on Thursday :( thanks for thinking of me ladies x

I thought it would be difficult to get a scan over weekend, if you still want to you could try william Harvey in Ashford as they have 7 days a week facilitys I think. I dont know what to say :hugs: I cant imagine how you must be feeling. Glad you are not alone and your mum is with you xx

Hey ladies sorry iv been awol updated my phone and now cant get on bnb it kicks mme out :(

Louise hun hope ur ok! xxx

How is noah?? xxx

Will catch up soon &look up the adventure land! xx

Oh hun :( it might be that baby is hiding from the doppler, its easy to miss the hb at 14 weeks. Can you go for a private scan tomorrow? Or ring the epu tomorrow and tell them you have lots of pain and ask for a scan? I can't imagine how you are feeling hun :( i can't believe they're making you wait! Massive hugs Xx

Thanks ladies :) bleeding appears to have stopped for now at least, I am so annoyed that I didn't get answers but apparently in this area of Kent if you're going to bleed you're better off doing it on a weekday! Jelly I might try that place tomorrow, but most likely expect to wait. I'll probably have a very good idea by Monday what my answer is anyway depending on if the bleeding starts again. If I don't bleed overnight I might try the Doppler again . Please keep your fingers crossed ladies x

Louise sorry you have come away with no answers. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Louise have everything crossed that all will be ok. It's a good sign the bleedings stopped, try and rest tomorrow xx I remember with JJ I always worried that I would need support over the weekends and not have anywhere to go, it amazes me the county town hasn't got the capacity / resources.

Oh dear, Louise, I am crossing absolutely everything that you and baby are going to be just fine. :hugs: So stressful and miserable. Hope you get (good) answers quickly!

Laura - thinking of you and little Noah. :hugs:

Fishy - so glad that your scan went well! :flower:

Busy days here for me. I'm packing all my books. This should take about three years considering the kind of library I have amassed between theatre, biology, and a general love of fiction! :) I'm terribly attached to my books, so it is going to be awhile to get all of them sorted and packed. I am determined to get some serious packing and purging done, though! It feels awesome to get stuff out of the house! I just sold my old stroller and some toys at our playgroup sale. I was practically doing a victory dance, not because of the cash, but because the crap was gone!!!! Finally!!!!!! :yipee:
We've got over two months until moving, but I am full of that organizational zeal that accompanies a move! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->