September Stars

Louise how awful to be left in limbo. My sister had the same problem with her bleed but her godmother stepped in as she works at a private hospital. Try calling nhs direct and say you're in lots of pain. Hopefully they can suggest a place that will help you. Everything is crossed here xxx

Thinking of you Louise....hoping that baby sticks and the bleed is a low lying placenta!!!!

Laura - Haven't been able to stop thinking of Noah all night!!! Hope he's doing okay!!

All okay here... no news from us!

xx

Louise that's a good thing that it has stopped as I said i had a bleed in this pregnancy at the same time as you just about and it was heavy and after a few hours it had stopped they didn't scan me or anything just monitored baby's heartbeat so fingers crossed its a low lying placenta like mine.

Louise, the MW still has trouble finding this little ones heartbeat so try not to worry. Hence why MW will not use a Doppler until at least 16 weeks honey. I hope you find it reassuring that others have experienced similar and all is fine. Stay strong my lovely. Xxxx

Louise in sure it's difficult to find heartbeats at this stage keeping everything crossed for you x

Louise don't give up hope!! Remember when I bled at 19 weeks (I stood up to pool of blood and i had a trail when I walked to the bathroom. I wasn't given a scan or even anyone to listen to the heartbeat. They lay me on the bed and did 3 internals and told me they had no idea and sent me home. They just can't do anything I guess :( but for me I would have liked a bit of compassion :hugs: got all my fingers crossed for you love :kiss:

Laura thinking about you Hun, have they got any idea what is wrong with him? Or have I missed that :hugs:

Quick question Amelia always gets nappy rash when she teethes but this time the front is bright red and starting to weep it has been bad for almost a week now any tips ?

Id take her to the doctor GG if she's weeping might be thrush or an infection, so she might need a medicated cream. possibly try and take her nappy off as much as possible round the house can you have her in the lounge covered in towels?

Yes gg I would take her nappy off as much as possible around the house I do this when Ollie has nappy rash and it soon clears up, maybe take her the doctors tomorrow if it is really sore and they will give you some cream or something to clear it up.

Hope everything is still ok today Louise x

GG I'd take a trip to the docs, sounds like it could be thrush. Holly's had it a couple of times. Nappy off as much as possible helps too x

Here is my 34 week bump! Feeling absolutely enormous and exhausted now! Feel like I've dropped again too.

581402_10151527588870473_743965472_23829285_407746631_n.jpg

Thank you all for kind reassuring words :) no bleeding at all today but tried 3/4 times and can't find a heartbeat which I know doesn't necessarily spell the end but it's also not a good sign. I have no idea what to expect tomorrow at the scan but will let you all know the outcome. Thank you so much for your support x

Emzy- great bump, can't believe you only have 6 weeks left its going so fast.
Louise- baby could be in a difficult position to get the heartbeat I remember at 14 weeks I struggled to get the heartbeat. Will have my fingers crossed for you tomorrow, good thing that you have had no more bleeding though.

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Louise, what time is your scan? My midwife wouldn't even try the doppler til 24 weeks as it's hard to find the hb before then, so please don't worry about that xx

Louise I will be thinking about you tomorrow :hugs:

Emzy :flower: your bump is beautiful can't wait to see your little girl when she comes

Took robin to the trainstation tonight *sob* I'm pretty ok with it now but still hate goodbyes *slaps self - man up*

Louise - hope all goes well tomorrow, be thinking of you xxx glad there's been no more bleeding today

Blob - how long is robin away for this time? I'd hate it too , I found working in France every other week hard but made the time we did have together so much better.

Emzy - great bump , does look like its dropped!

Just the 2 weeks - I think, though tbh it could easily get extended, they tried to send him out twice on his holiday they agreed too :dohh:

I forgot to add :hugs: glad there was no bleeding today I hope you're taking it easy mrs :hugs:

Good luck Louise hope all is well x

Any news from Laura?

Emzy your so near the end now do you know an estimated weight of Evie ? Mine came at 35 weeks :)

blob it must be hard though hugs x

jelly loved the pics of jj on Facebook he very cute !

Thanks for the advice on amelias rash I hadn't thought of thrush I'm hoping to get an apointment today !

They are finally catching up with sleep from there holiday bless them we had a busy time it showed there characters off Layla was more hesitant on things and cautious which is a surprise really but Amelia was on giant bouncy castles up rope ladders meant for 4 year olds running around dancing with other children on the dance floor I was very proud of her !
I noticed that other children wanted to play with her but couldn't understand why she didn't speak , her height makes her look around 2 1/2 !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->