September Stars

Genies, your girls sound so cute! It still amazes me that you have 2 and they are very different!! X
Blob, I hope the next fee weeks fly by and you'll have Robin back home. Xx
Emzy, fabulous bump honey. I must take one and post to compare! Xx
Louise, I hope everything is okay today and I send my love. Xx

Just on my phone after school run so sorry to those I have missed. Xx

The baby is fine... I can't quite believe it I was expecting the worst! Thank you for your support ladies :) they couldn't see a cause for the bleed but say its probably from the edge of the placenta x

Need to be quick as waiting on midwife but to let you all know that Noah is home again now. Hopefully this time for good !!! His infection seems to be clear and all tests have come back negative so we just have to sit and pray that nothing else crops up. Were really struggling with breastfeeding as he was tube fed for over a week but I am persisting and putting him on my boob for every feed, then giving expressed milk and topping up with formula.

Olivia is loving her brother and just strokes his head for ages. She does keep pinching all his blankets out of the moses basket though !!!

Will keep up with everybody from now on but just wanted to say also really happy Louise that everything was ok at your scan. Lots of love to everyone. xxxxxxxx

Louise- that's great news so glad everything is okay. Bleeding is so scary at any point in pregnancy.
Laura- really glad to hear that Noah is home and well. Hope the Breastfeeding happens properly soon too I am sure if you are persistent Noah will take to it eventually.

Louise that's great news :D

Genies no they didn't measure her growth at the last scan, as it was just to see the placenta, so I don't have an estimated weight! My fundal height is bang on though, whereas Holly was always 3 weeks ahead lol Your girls sound adorable. I have the same thing with Holly, she always wants to play with the older children and because she looks older because she's big and because of her hair, the older kids always wonder why she doesn't talk back!

Laura so glad he's home again :)

Louise - fantastic news I've been waiting to get home all day to check as cant access at work.

Laura - excellent news Noah is finally home fingers crossed for good this time :)

Anyone else's Los wobbly on their feet? JJ seems to always tumble over all the time bless him and he still doesn't like the swings!

Forgot to say Teeny I think it's time for another bump pic too!

Aww sorry jelly I did think to text you earlier but today (well the past 3 days actually) has been so overwhelming I'm a little bit numb and not with it!

Louise, so so glad all is good with bump xxx

Laura, thats fantastic news xxx

Emma you look so lovely xxx

Genies, I get that with Hope, she is tall and looks older!!

Blob, sending you hugs xxx

Back from being at my folks, I hate coming home and tbh my neighbours are complete arseholes!! She has bloked me on fb for no reason and they are just so unsociable! I cannot wait for Ian to come home, I am possitively knackered! I cried all the way back this evening as I didn't want to leave my family, I feel so alone.
Hope has an awful chesty phlemy cough and hasnt been right all weekend, I will see how she is in the morning as I think it might be a trip to the Dr's again, she is also teething and just generally in a shitty mood!! All good fun!!

Aww sorry jelly I did think to text you earlier but today (well the past 3 days actually) has been so overwhelming I'm a little bit numb and not with it!

I was going to text you but didnt want to intrude, as my head would of been all over the place ! Im just glad everything was OK :)

Becs could you not have stayed at your parents a little bit longer ? Hope the cough clears

Aww Louise I'm so happy and relieved for you :hugs: :hugs:

Laura luv fx he's home for good now, keep positive with the breast feeding and you and he will get there :flower:

Becs :( do you live a long way/posibility of moving closer to your family? I know it's different but I only will do this on my own with heaps of family & friends here :hugs: must be so tough x

Really suffering with morning sickness now. I was in tears all day yesterday.. I'm so not cut out for pregnancy! I get to meet my mw today so hopefully she'll be able to help.

Fishy- hope midwife helps with the morning sickness, I thought I was past that stage but looks like my morning sickness has arrived back again.

Becs are you still waiting to be moved or did that happen I can't remember ?

Fc morning sickness is so draining the only comfort I got was from wanting to slap people who said try ginger :)

I'm at home with what I think might be mild food poisoning !
I took Amelia to the Drs yesterday and got cream for the thrush thanks ladies and she has some antibiotics as she has had a cough on and off for weeks she coughs in the night and throws up milk all over her duvet which is what she did at 4 am thus morning

Btp are you ok ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"