September Stars

Lol! Blimen ginger ale and biscuits! Glad you got some cream for the thrush x

Fishy I feel your pain hun, my body just doesn't do pregnancy very well! I have shed a fair few years over the past couple of months feeling so poorly and useless! I'll pm you my number and if you want anyone to rant to/with or a moan at someone other than your oh you can moan at me! X

Becs bless you I've been there and know how horrid it is, especially when your family are far away! My mum spent a lot of time down visiting me when Wayne was away x

Laura do happy Noah is home, when do we get to see a photo of your handsome littl man
hun?

I can't remember anything else sorry.. I was really hopeful I'd get a bump earlier on in this pregnancy but it seems it's not to be.. Again! I didn't have a proper bump till about 36 weeks with Lilia and I wanted a nice obvious bump this time but nothing really yet, I did notice a bit more rounding today bit morning anyone would notice! I know it's still early yet but come on!! Not fair having bad sickness but nothing to show for it!

Fishy I know exactly how you feel, my body is soooo crap at being pregnant it's untrue ha ha! Hope the sickness passes soon hun, mine more or less went at 14/15 weeks again this time but it's back with a vengence again at the end, just like it was with Holly, although not quite so bad x

Blimey !!!! I should have read backwards .... I was in bits reading through all the posts !

Laura- pleased to hear he is back home.... You must be going through some major emotions at mo !! X

Louise- glad the bleeding stopped and all is ok x

GG- Paige had the same problem, I don't know if it was nappy rash or yeast infection, so just put thrush cream on her the first night them nappy rash cream the second and kept nappy off as much as I could.. All gone after two days.. Hope it heals soon x

Emzy- lovely bump x

Xx

Bless ladyk :hugs:

Urgh!! Morning sickness is just awful, I don't think I will ever forget how bad pregnancy is, I would do labour 10x over rather than pregnancy :nope: big hugs to everyone who is suffering :(

Yep agree,although my experience of morning sickness of the last pregnancy was the worse ever and I am pleased there was a reason because I did say I would never get pregnant again because it was that bad !... But I was told the morning sickness was worse due to problems and it will not be that bad normally .I had sickness with Paige but it was bare able... Loved being pregnant with Paige but hated all the other pregnancies !x

I was thinking of your pregnancy today Kara and wondering how you coped. You are much stronger than me :hugs: xx

I was hoping my mw would prescribe me with anti-sickness meds but apparently that's only an option once you become hospitalised. I have lost 12 lbs in just over 2 weeks. That can't be right.

Perhaps it's a girl this time Fishy!! They do say morning sickness for girls! Big hugs. Xx

Fishy my dr and midwife didn't beleive in the anti sickness tablets so they wouldn't give them ! The way I'm feeling today with this food poisoning bug thing it reminds me how difficult it was yu can't escape the sick feelings I just hope time passes quickly and you get some releif soon !

Fishy I lost loads with Lilia, at full term I weighed less than pre pregnancy!

Fishy- I was going to say its maybe a girly this time as I had no morning sickness with Ollie and it was terrible this time.

I escaped actual morning sickness but felt nauseous all the time with this little madam.
Genies, I have done no baby shopping for ages and feel totally unprepared. What with the car hunting and insurance I have had no time to indulge in girly buying. :-( I am sure once she is here I will love it!

I am a bit fed up at the moment really and I only have 5 weeks left. I need 5 months!! Lol x

Teeny- I know that feeling I feel so unprepared this time I had all my stuff bought and ready by this time with Ollie. I have my hospital bag packed which is a start I suppose and the only thing i will need at first. I have just sat down and wrote a list tonight to try and give myself a kick off the bum going to try and get everything ticked off by 36 weeks which gives me just over 3 weeks its probably impossible but can try .

Fishy - I think there is a homeopathy remedy that can ease the sickness which can be bought at health food shops. My friend used it for both her pregnancys. I'll see if I can find out what it was called

Teeny/FB - don't forget bump pic on your list emzys the only one who keeps us updated!

GG- fingers crossed the rash stays clear , glad you got cream for her!

Totally off topic but lost 2 1/2 in weigh in tonight :) aiming for 3 next week :)

Started bleeding again last night although nowhere near as heavy as Saturday, mainly when I wipe.. The doctor did say there could be more blood but it's not making it any easier to deal with! Plus we're in court tomorrow over Alex..and we should find out if Wayne got his promotion to staff sergeant.. Argh !

Louise your plate is full at the moment hope it's all good news tomorrow !

I'm still not well I'm going to have to take another day off the girls were so naughty yesterday because I was useless !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->