September Stars

Louise- I was the same for a few days after my bleed I had a bit everytime I wiped. Hope all goes well tomorrow and try not to worry or stress to much.
Gg- hope you get well soon.

Hey ladies!!!!

Hope everyone is ok??

Louise, good luck hun xxx

Hope has yet another cough, I am sure its another chest infection, I spoke to the Dr who told me to see how it goes, they are so reluctant to give out anti b's!! I am now coming down with it!!!! Bloody typical!!! I feel like I am smoking 40 a day!! Hope is not her usual self, if its no better Friday I am going to get an appointment!!
I am still doing my exercise DVD's!! Ian is home 4 weeks on Friday, it can't come quick enough, I feel really emotional at the moment, I think I know the end is in sight!!!
We are off to messy play this afternoon, hope the rain stays away so I can come back and take Murphy out!
OMG Hope gets so frickin angry with the simplest of things, we have full on throwing and headbanging tantrum!!! I know its frustration!!

Louise it must be hard seeing more blood but it sounds promising that your Dr expected it. :hugs:

Becs, wow 4 weeks left! Yey! I hope you then getting treated to LOTS of mummy time. Hope you had fun this afternoon.

GG you poor thing. Hope you feel better soon. Love the new photo of the girls on FB!

:flower: hello all,

Sorry not been here, our laptop is a nightmare and wont log online for days, then you switch it on and it connects straight away:grr::saywhat:

Louise, glad your bleed was nothing to worry about, after 12 weeks they should have scanned? As you heard the hb a bleed so soon after that would suggest it wasn't coming from baby as it would be quick, placenta will possibly do it a few times so try not to panic, naughty baby hiding from doppler!:hugs:

Becs sorry to hear you are so isolated, and poor Hope and you are poorly, :hugs: feel better soon x x:hugs:

Thanks genies, i am ok, just busy, and too fiddly to post from my phone, which i hate so much! I really worry how i would use it in an emergency because i cant navigate it in a hurry!:shrug::hugs:

Fishy, i am sorry the sickness is so bad, I can totally sympathise with you, i was sick with the first, bad but managable with 2 and 3, although closely avoided hospital, then 4 was a nightmare, sickness, and horrible taste, i had to spit constantly!:shrug:

Right sorry i have to go, internet going on and off and i dont want to loose what i have done!

Hugs to all, not long for those next babies to be born now teeny and emzy:happydance:

Glad baby Noah is home xx:hugs::kiss:

I am sooooooooooo tired, Hope has slept in my bed for 4 nights now due to her coughing, I am preying for a full nights sleep!! No exercise DVD tonight, I am that tired that it would be counter productive!!! I can hear her up there coughing and jiffling around, and all I want to shout is go to sleep!

I got the 30 day shred and a Davina one :haha: going to be hilarious...though didn't know what dumbells to get :dohh:

Becs as soon as May comes its going to be so soon for you :yipee:

Blob, you will love doing them!!!! I use tins of baked beans!!!!!

Roll on May!!! My body is giving up!!!

Hope all goes well Louise, fingers crossd the bleeding stops soon.

Blob - I bought a set of 3 dumbells 1.5kg, 3kg and 5kg, but as Becs says use household items I used to use litre bottles of water

DH grandfather died this morning :cry: it was to be expected after diagnosed with a brain tumour at xmas. He was great man :cry:

I dont know how you pregnant ladies are coping with sickness as Ive had nausea past two days and Im feeling absolutly dreadful (symptom of PCOS). Fishy the homeopath remedy is called Colchicum, try visit a local health food shop as they should have some.

Jelly so sorry to hear about DH's Grandad xxx Yuck on the sickness front xx

Jelly so sorry to hear about D's grandad, it doesn't matter how 'expected' it is doesn't make it any easier .. Wayne's uncle lost his battle with cancer yesterday too, very sad xx could your sickness not be a symptom of early pregnancy?? Where are you regarding testing at the moment??

Becs I hope she sleeps better tonight for you!

Bleeding stopped again just odd spotting.. Argh I know it's probably nothing but I hate it, I hated the knicker checking weeks at the start I thought that would be over after having a scan at 10 weeks ish! Looks like Wayne didn't get his promotion which is not good, he had a fantastic reporting period in afghan and did some amazing work that they all know about and still congratulate him on, yet bloody desk jobsworths look at pieces of paper and choose a random few to be promoted without knowing them! So frustrated!

Sorry about DH grandad :hugs: :flower:

I bought 2kg ones I think but my sister has proper ones that I can put on and off weights so I will use between them. Hopefully I can tone up to my pre pregnancy standard :haha: who am I kidding.

Sorry about Wayne's uncle :hugs:
That's hugely shit about his promotion :nope:

Louise, thats so bloody annoying about the Promo, its always the same, the hardworkers always get overlooked xxx

Louise sorry about Wayne's uncle and I thought it was looking really good for his promotion. How is he feeling about it? Does that mean you are staying? ;-)

I cant imagine how you must be feeling with the bleeding but at least you know they couldnt see any bad cause for it. Did they mention a low lying placenta?

I dont think I am pregnant as I tested at the weekend as felt out of sorts and thinks its too early anyway. Ive had this once before last year and ended up being a long cycle where everything was out of sync so 99% sure its the PCOS.

Oh fingers crossed though jelly wherever there's a glimmer of hope x

Louise that's rubbish about Wayne's promotion when will he know for definate ?

all thus talk of exercise I didn't go to Zumba tonight still rubbish and then Amelia three up on me she has such a cough that she pukes everything up when she coughs it's driving us insane and she gets so upset poor love , Layla kept waking too and crying for her which was sweet but meant they were both up and down all evening , I'm going to try to get some sleep I'm sure I'll be changing duvets and pyjamas in the night !

Oh GG that sounds dreadful, can the doctor not give her anything to supress the coughing?

Hi girls

GG poor Amelia :( Hope she is better soon x

Louise sorry to hear about Wayne not getting the promotion, doesn't sound fair at all :( Glad the bleeding is easing. I'm still knicker checking now at 34 weeks! You may have a low lying placenta at your 20 week scan.

Becs poor Hope :( when is DH back again?

Jelly sorry about the sickness, it'd be nice if it was early pregnancy eh!?

I'm majorly hormonal, keep snapping at poor Matt and crying all the time. I've had bad period type pains on and off today too, wondering if it's baby engaging. she does feel very low. It's so hard not to worry about every little pain isn't it!! I've taken a naked bump shot tonight and I think my bump is looking lower, so that's prob what it is. Here are my 2 most recent pics, what do you think?

34 weeks exactly

581402_10151527588870473_743965472_23829285_407746631_n.jpg

Today

564266_10151539881570473_743965472_23880760_360716005_n.jpg

Emzy it definately looks lower to me hun! Gorgeous bump!

Jelly I'll keep my fingers crosses just in case :) we'll know for definite today about promotion but because he's in court today he got heads up yesterday to not get excited so 99% sure he won't be getting it! And yes jelly it does mean ee'll be staying here another year at least! :) although not sure how we'll fit another child in this house!!

Louise and Jelly so sorry to hear of your uncle and DH's grandfather passing away. :hugs:

Jelly that sucks about the nausea. Thanks for the homeopathy suggestion although I have to say I am feeling sooooo much better today! I really hope I'm through the worst of it now. We're going away next week to Butlins to it would be amazing if I felt ok.

Louise that's great that the bleeding has stopped. Gutting about the promotion though. It is really silly that they able to commend him informally but not formally. I have everything crossed that the court case goes well today. FX this will help settle the matter once and for all. Did you find out if the ex is having her legal aid paid for in the end?

GG that cough sounds awful. Did you manage to get a Drs appointment in the end?

Emzy that bump has definitely dropped and what a gorgeous bump it is too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->