September Stars

Amelia has antibiotics the dr gave them to me when I went for the thrush cream they seem to have loosened her chest but made her cough more !

I'm on catch up today the house is a tip after me being out of action !

Morning!! Hope everyone is well.
I have finally uploaded all my bump pics so have one from 32 weeks for you it is a naked bump pic so ignore the stretch marks as there is lots they just keep appearing daily. :haha:

Attachments

• 32 weeks.jpg
    32 weeks.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 4
Awww FB gorgeous bump!!!!

You had the court case today??

Hi sorry ladies, court was yesterday, very long day! It's not over, there'll be another hearing in June where she has to tell the court and cafcass exactly where and when their posting is, then cafcass will write a report on their recommendations basically outlining what is best for Alex and what he wants etc, then 12 weeks later so sept/oct there'll be the final hearing. It looks good for us but it's a long process and there's an order stating he is to stay here in the interim. Today though when we went to collect Nathan for our weekend her hubby chatted to Wayne saying that they're both happy with Alex living with us and he thinks they should make an agreement and settle out of court... Probably because they know that we'll more than likely walk away with a full residence order so they'd rather just agree for now so that we don't have one... Needless to say we won't be doing that unless they write a written agreement that we can get stamped by the court anyway!

So although we're in no different a position it was still positive and by th final hearing date he'll have lived here almost a year so they'd be hard pushed to them take him away from us after that amount of time against his will knowing they're moving across the country!!

Fb gorgeous bump! I can't wait for mine!

Sounds positive Louise :thumbup:

I'm REALLY meant to be making a cake..but i'm sitting on my butt watching 16 & pregnant :lol: makes me bloody glad robin and I made it work (so far LMAO) still proud ha ha!!

FB gorgeous bump!

Louise great news about the court. How are you feeling now?

Ohh blob what's the cake ?

Louise sounds good though was Alex worried about you all going to court?

Lovely bump fb x

Alex was petrified that his mum would turn up to collect him from
School bless him! We had tried to explain it to him and he understood as much as he could at 9 but still worried. He's really happy now bless him :)

Jelly I'm not feeling too bad now thanks! Still sick in the morning and occasionally randomly sick in an evening too! Generally I am able to function fine the rest of the time but do have days /moments where I feel nauseous a lot :( got my 20 week scan booked for 1st June! Going to try to change it as its at the exact time we collect Alex from school!

Louise, fantastic news about Alex. You all must be thrilled. Xx
The 1st June is just around the corner... Baby girl should be here by then! Scary!! Lol x

FB and Emzy, your bumps are great. I will take one and post. X

YM, so glad to hear Pippa is home now. So happy for you and Kimi. Xx

Today I have sorted out baby clothes that my friend gave us and the first pink load is in the washing machine! It is odd looking at a sea of pink! X

My DH is out all night ghost hunting so tonight I am all alone and not looking forward to it. For you ladies that have husbands away all the time, I send big hugs. Xx

Must go, a baby to give breakfast and myself to get ready.
Have a good day all. Xx

Ahhh poor Alex, must be so tough for him

AFM - think the nausea and dizziness past couple of days is me ovulating as my temps indicate I have, fingers crossed my temps stay high!

Looking at houses today one of which is on at 20-50k above our top budget but has been on the market awhile and they paid for the house 2010 at 25k lower and have only put in new bathroom, carpets and redecorated...... So hoping to make a cheeky offer think I'm dreaming they will accept but if we don't offer we will never know. Second house is a 'wildcard' haven't any opinion on it at all which feels weird.

Teeny is dh into all that ghost hunting stuff? Where is he going ? A House?

Yay post bump pic!

Louise that all sounds really positive. How is Nathan getting on
Is he coping without his brother? I bet Lilia loves having Alex about.

JC good luck with the house. Ours was bought for £10k above what we paid 3 years ago so it sounds like it could be over priced.

Re your order we're just polishing them now although we are not 100% happy with one of the charms so may have to remake it. If we do would you mind if we put the name on the back for no extra cost? It's just looking very small and hard to read at the moment. X

That will be fine fishy Whatever you decide

Well looked at the houses and they really have confused us! First house was surprisingly better than expected but would need to move staircase and rework upstairs, needs refurb throughout . House 2 that we thought was overpriced I still think is but can't figure out what is a realistic price. So still on the search, fishy we accepted 5k less on ours and bought end of 06 which was heading towards the peak of the market..... Seriously thinking if staying put where we are as this house buying lark is so draining!

No my DH is off to a castle in Wales on this ghost hunt. A friend of ours invited him. It's not really his thing but I am sure he will enjoy it once he is there!

I have my first ever washing line of a pink in 9 years!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->